Any comics with some good rape scenes?

Any comics with some good rape scenes?

Sjws asshurt.

Most rapes are false.

Why does that gun have two mistmatched barrels?

The person that drew it doesn't understand how guns work

Most comic artists are liberals who dont like guns or never used one.

Guns are different in DCU

Invincible

the second part is an hand operated ejector

I've seen you in other threads, today. Just wanted to let you know you're a huge faggot.

>got off (lel) scot free

You can't rape a man.

Obligatory Dr. Light--

...huh, thought I had saved that

The time Deadpool got raped

Is this the Bueno guy?

good b8

Baby mad.

Also resorts to homophobic comments. So tolerant.

Neck yourself fattie.

Clarissa

Sins Past is a pretty good raping of Spider-Man lore

>being a retard in the year of our lord 2017

Dont pretend to be /k/ you fucking idiots, that "mismatched barrel" is a gas exhaust tube IIRC.

I hate how faggots get so asshurt over things that they have to draw their own fantasy of how they think things should have turned out.

Me:>hand operated ejector

Sorry, meant this, was thinking of Shotguns (and even then its not an exhaust thing).

Nigga what?

>trying to be /k/

I thought you had to be 18 to post on Sup Forums?

Why would a revolver need a gas tube? It's an ejector. It's a spring loaded rod that allows you to eject spent rounds.

I thought faggots were outlawed under the new Presidents regime?

I realized my error when someone mentioned it was an ejector, i couldnt remember what it was for.

Mark's a fag. I would taken her snu snu.

ya'll are real triggered at some dummies and bad jokes

*sigh*
Revolvers don't eject their brass like semi-automatics do, and sometimes the empty casings don't just fall out of the cylinder. The smaller tube has a rod that goes through it so you can push the empty casings out of the cylinder.

2/3

I want to hate you but I can't hate a man who uses my favorite slang for suicide

So why people keep saying Barbara was raped when even Moore said she was not?

To be quite frank it's a 50/50 of whether Batgirl punches before a gun goes off.

did she get revenge?

The implication is there and nothing Moore can say will dismiss the fact

But sometimes people put implications in their works just to fuck with people. It's like people thinking Godot was Pozzo, all the implications there was just to fuck with people.

Cause people wanna be edgy faggots. It makes some sense if you're main thought of Joker is "evil monster who commits atrocities" but it makes no sense in the story. Joker doesn't need to rape her, he wants to make Jim go mad and it'd be hilarious to him if Jim went mad on an assumption. It'd make the entirety of sanity, morals, and civilization a farce that the most heroic of men can be brought to his level by a sight gag.

Because they don't want to be wrong.

Headcanon bullshit

Si

One for bullets, one for the little flag that says bang.
Barbara getting shot was just him accidentally firing the wrong the wrong one./spoiler]

No?
That's you projecting.
Joker is not a sexual being.

It's funny cause he totally works as the harlequin romance bad boy for...uh...Harley Quinn with Poison Ivy as the safe nice lover. He just doesn't work as a rape bastard very well. He "kinda" works as a evil gay threat to Batmans masculinity but then you have to fuck up both of the characters to the point that it might as well be an Elseworld

Didn't Moore said that if he wanted to be rape, he just would draw rape, that man gives no fucks

She cut things off him. Things he missed. And not just the obvious one though that was included.

this, one of the few instance of physical dominance by the woman too

This thread has too much fighting and not enough comics.

>few
At least 40% of comic book rape is perpetrated by women.