Why do people treat this show as a meme? I thought it was a great show. It had some pretty powerful moments...

Why do people treat this show as a meme? I thought it was a great show. It had some pretty powerful moments, great adventures, fun characters, and interesting locations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=r_1G0iWgGis
youtube.com/watch?v=gOeo_zHTWB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looked ugly as fuck because it was low budget early cg and the writing was not good enough to make up for it.

There were a few funny gags here and there but otherwise it was nothing special. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't that great either.

Jimmy Neutron was an awesome show though.

Why do mediocre media become memes?

>and the writing was not good enough to make up for it.

It was pretty great.

Hell, the guy behind it is responsible for Sup Forums's favorite movie.

He wrote Kung Pow?

Yes.

GOTTA BLAST!!!

It was alright. Had some pretty creative storylines from time to time, and the dynamic between the characters was interesting , but like another user said, the animation didn't age well, and the writing was pretty hit or miss so most of us who grew up with the show don't hold it in high regard.

Wow great argument you sure convinced me.

Why do people treat this show as a meme? I thought it was a great show. It had some pretty powerful moments, great adventures, fun characters, and interesting locations.

Yeah, the art has aged horribly.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

Jimmy Neutron became memetic because of how fucking ugly it looked, which is in contrast to the rest of the show which ranged from mediocre to decent.

Only thing I really remember about this show is the fairy odd parents crossover

the pizza is aggressive

Why do people say this show is mediocre. The show is great. It's one of my favorite cartoons along with Invader ZIM, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Classic SpongeBob, Classic Fairly OddParents, Rugrats, CatDog, The Powerpuff Girls, and Dexter's Laboratory.

Shut your fucking mouth.

Because early 00s CGI has become meme-tier

See Shrek, Bee Movie, Jimmy Neutron.

Bee Movie isn't early 00s, it's early 10's

Amazing show, but when an episode was a stinker it REALLY stunk.

The Christmas episode was one of the worst episodes. Also, it's nice to see someone have the same opinion as me.

Because it's an unoriginal piece of shit?

kys

SU fucking sucks go back to tumblr

That show is painfully generic

It was late 2000's. Bee Movie wasn't that terrible either, it was just a batshit idea. meme =/= bad

I dunno. I really liked it as kid. People say the visuals didn't age well but back in the days we thought it looked great.

The fucking main character is more interested in making flowers evil than curing diseases, fuck that sociopathic Autisticles.

nostalgia for anything from the 2000's is a meme

Awful show, just awful. Enjoy fapping to under aged elephant legged girls.

>you have to fap to show to enjoy it
Ok user.

>he hates the loud house

because a Nickelodeon cartoon movie that did decently in theaters does not warrant a 5+ year long television series, even if the original movie was moderately entertaining at the time

>le gay pastel space rock anime ""homage"" indie-tune show

It's a below-average show with shit characters and writing.

You're just jealous that Jimmy is smarter than you.

>that time Jimmy installed a fleshlight on brobot

SAM

>Had
We wish.

I remember that when people referred to "early 2000s" back in like 2008, they meant 2000-2003. But now people generally seem to use it to refer to the entire 00s, similar to how we refer to 1900-1909 as the "early 1900s".

Usually no, but we're talking about the loud house here

bump

Was fall-winter 2006 the turning point, where everything in the world went to shit?

Mid-late 2000's were some dark times. That's time time Cartoon Network re-branded and did that horrible Cityscape theme

youtube.com/watch?v=r_1G0iWgGis

Are you the Dragontails user?

Nigga, the Cityscape theme was fantastic. CN didn't go to shit then.

It was actually when CN GOT RID of it that they went to shit (again, that was sometime around late 2006/early 2007, around the time where everything else went to shit)

Big McThanky's from McSpanky's!

Pleb

The Skeet shit has got to be the most unfunny, retarded meme Sup Forums has ever shat out, and that's saying something.

I don't see how mid 2000's were dark ages. The cityscape theme was the most creative thing to come out of that channel since it's inception. This was when CN was in it's prime and I started watching it more than Nickelodeon. They still aired most of their old cartoons and had a wide variety of new content.

I'd say the dark ages started in the late 2000's with the live action crap, cancellation of Toonami, and shitty Canadian shows.

its early 3D animation made it prime for making fun of
great show none the less

How could they breathe in space without suits or anything?

The Cityscape stuff wasn't bad at all. It was everything after the Cityscape stuff where things went to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=gOeo_zHTWB4

it's bait but fuck if I'm not biting
Cityscape was Brilliant you slackjawed fuck, for a kid to see all his favorite characters fucking about inbetween shows was magical
plus the production quality was mesmerizing, how the backgrounds looked so lifelike and vivid. It would've made all the characters look so out of place considering their cartoony designs but they had such good shading that gelled perfectly to make it all come into place.
Cityscape was amazing. Fuck you.

CG stuff just seems to have more meme potential. Does it have some inherent cheese factor?

who gives a fuck about this shit