Voltron: Legendary Defender

Post Galra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4UKgqqDoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay.

Did they fuck?

Poor Haxus cannot catch a break.

Of course they did; Shiro was passed around like a peace pipe.

>all this Galra love

Yay!

He just wants to leave his commander some nice gifts, and Sendak has to be a dick about it. Take the valentine, and be happy, Sendak.

At the end of the day Haxus just goes home to his empty apartment and cries. The only call he gets for Valentines is from his mother. She gets concerned this time of year.

>Haxus' face when Sendak gives something to Eyebrows on Valentine's day

To add salt to the wound, he caught a glimpse of Sendak's face when Eyebrows gave him something back. Sendak smiled.

I can't believe Zarkon's son is an Altean Otaku.

Haxus cried all night.

No wonder he made him leave court.

Lotor was always Altean\Arusian obsessed though.

Haxus is pissy with Sendak the next day, and Sendak can't understand why.

I will contribute to the Galraposting.

And a Haxidge.

Haxus hisses at Eyebrows too, but Eyebrows is very nontolerant for bullshit and has his ass reported for insubordination.

As much as I enjoy torturing Haxus in our threads for the comedy, he deserves happiness too desu.

After a while, HR tells Eyebrows to just stop reporting Haxus, and just knock him out already. When he finally does, Sendak laughs about it for a week.

Eyebrows doesn't even know why Haxus is so aggressive towards him, but that's why he reported him. He has no idea it's because Haxus feels cucked.

Haxus mutters to himself that it was awful enough when it was that dumb human, but now Sendak is hanging out with someone who is also in the fleet. So he's around all the time.

Not just in the fleet, but he's also part of the Hub. Haxus has no chance.

Haxus really needs to move on at this point. Maybe he can refocus his energy on a space etsy store or adopting a yupper.

Or he could try and find a different guy to date. There are plenty of Galra that would love him properly.

What would Eyebrows' designation be?

It's hard to move on from someone as gloriously fluffy and manly as Sendak. But maybe, in time, Haxus can find himself a cute Galra grunt.

He is surrounded by literal armies of fuckbots how is he still hung up on this

too bad he died
and so did he
and everyone in this pic except Zarkon who's in coma and sendak who went MIA

I like this one.

>Shiro's birthday will be full of cute pics like this

>smoking Sendak

Kinda attractive desu.

Shame we'll have to wait three years to see them

Pretty sure Sendak is dead. A cracked stasis pod isn't going to keep him for long. There was a chance if the imperials had found him in S2, but beyond that?

Warden O, 3, 2, 0
Uggo A or B, 2, 3, 4
Eyebrows ? 2, 2, 0

how do you decide on someone being AB or O?

>Haxus is just as horny as Lotor and Keith, yet his sluttiness is at 0.

The poor guy never catches a single break.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4UKgqqDoA

Lotor's theme has a lot to live up to.

Can it come close to the Red Comet.

Is this that thing with the dudes going into heat and the mpreg cause that's one of the few things that still weirds me out

yes
one day we decided that Galrans function like this because there are no girls

There are girls. Lotor just stole them all.

Every. Single. One.

I am the contrarian Galrafag who did not agree to this.

But I will shitpost it anyway, because it's funny in a horrible way.

I hate ABO shit but I think this is funny.

1. Comedy value.
2. Build, personality tics, or a -th in the name.

Warden doesn't have a -th but I can see him being an omega.

It's like with -a names for women. Not every woman has one, but the sound genders the name.

-k is strong and alpha though not used exclusively for alphas, which would make sense in a society that prefers alphas. Parents of omegas and betas going after some of that alpha sheen.

>was almost a Julian
>became a Patrick instead
Feels good, man.

He's seen so much for someone so young.

I find it low-key hilarious how there's a piggyback for Hunk, Pidge gets all the cuddles and then there's Lance, dragged along like a bag of trash they almost forgot and getting increasingly concussed with every low obstacle.

And that's how Shiro of all people carries him. Keith would fucking pull him on the ground by the back of his shirt.

>Finally make it back to castle ship
>A steady stream of blood trickling from Lance's ears
>Fucking gross
>Toss him into the healing tank upside down
>Set it to LOW

>Bandage Pidge up
>Tuck her into bed
>Ready some hot peanut butter cocoa in case she wakes up

gotta love the mice

Let him rest

MMUUUHHH LIOONNN

>Did anyone pick up the other guy
>Luke?
>Something like that
>I dragged him back and left him over in the corner
>Was he bleeding?
>No idea
>That's probably fine

One time he sprained his ankle in the field, and by the time he got brought back to the castle he had a dislocated arm, four cracked ribs and major internal bleeding.

That's when they actually get the right Lance of course. Sometimes it's just a vaguely blue tinted Galra. This is generally regarded as an all-round improvement.

Plachu is best mouse.

>Sometimes it's just a vaguely blue tinted Galra. This is generally regarded as an all-round improvement.

Kek.

I want Lance to suffer so much that the Black Lion takes an interest in him. She's the type of Lion who thinks she can 'fix' a paladin

So will Keith actually become the new Black pilot or will we get a fake out so Lance can do something for once?

A. Keith becomes the new Black Paladin. B. Allura becomes the new Black Paladin. C. They don't form Voltron/touch the Black Lion- D. They get Shiro back in the first two episodes.

D. seems unlikely after all the "you have to lead, Keith" speeches. C. is pretty troll after all the speculation going on, but we don't know how soon Lotor gets into the action. B. is just as unlikely because see A. So unless Keith will somehow lead from the right hand position, I can't see anyone but Keith getting Black, and Lance giving shit about it/wanting to go home since the fight is over.

I need Black Lance for the sheer amount of shit it would fling.

>mfw Hunk becomes the black paladin

>mfw Coran becomes the black paladin

I'd have myself a giggle and beg for some backstory on him

>implying Keith would cry if Lance got injured

I guarantee you he will over, and possibly try and utterly fail.

they all try out the black lion
but the black lion doen't like anyone and the other lions get jealous
so they have a Black Lion- audition for a new pilot from the new, emancipated ex-Galran-colonies
>Well, um, we kind of already have a Galran so we'd prefer someone who's not- you- know-Galran?

>implying Lance isn't the only person that could make Keith cry

Will we get purple Keith in S3?

You spelled Shiro wrong, user

So cute.

Oh yeah Shiro was darker before the galra abducted him.
I completely forgot about this little fact.
>Keith will never babysit you once you deaged

he just got a tan before he went into space

It's okay, he'll babysit you as you are in adult diapers and can no longer feed yourself. He'll still stay young looking because he still has about 300 years of life yet.

I'm not sure if he was darker or if it's just lighting. It makes sense that his skin would be paler after he was imprisoned for a year, though.

why do Galran ships have such shitty lightning?
do Galrans have sensitive eyes?

They probably see really damn good in darkness so having too much light could be a waste of energy. I imagine their vision is a lot like cats: they can see perfectly fine in bright ass weather and in very dark conditions.

I want to fuck Shiro raw and have him call me otousan~

Maybe they see better in the dark the way cats do.

Keith's eyesight must be very good then

He is darker than the Holts.

So whats Earth like?
One world Govt or still a bunch of independent states?

I bet he could even hear way better in his true purple form. I want him to have kitty ears but they're probably going to go the drow route.