Nightwing #15 Storytime

Cupid Calls!

Thank you for this!!

>68 days ago, because 69 would be too much of a dick joke.

And now Jason.

> Dem abs
This art is wonderful

This is the gayest this book has been since Grayson was writing. When do we bring back Javier Fernandezand all the adolescent boy fantasy stuff? I want Gypsy Bernie Sanders, Spyral, Midnighter, etc., not young heroes in love.

I want to like Shawn but I'm still mad that they didn't let Dick and Helena happen.

Next issue actually.

And now Starfire.

>Jason has a gun in his hand at all times on the remote possibility he might have the chance to pop someone.

Nah I love Downtime.
Dick/Shawn wont last forever. babs is a bigger problem for Dick/Helena situations

Yes
Cuck barbara gordon with all the best girls

kek
Seeley should write Damian

Yes!!!! Selley giving Kori more history and Damian being a jerk!

A Lady Vic reference. Nice.

Are you serious? This entire Bludhaven arc has been downtime. Nothing happened.

Lmao. This is good. I want more of it

Just want to point out that they're low-key fighting the Church of Blood here.

And now Babs.

Are you serious? This was fucking great.

Fuck off and die Babs!!

lol

Good. Now stay away from each other unless you are friends.

Nightwing is not great.

You just have objectively bad taste. It's alright user, no ones perfect except Dick

Next:
>Hate is coming to Blüdhaven, and it will tear Nightwing’s world apart! Try and keep up as Dick Grayson spans the globe to piece together clues and uncover the mystery of who wants Nightwing dead!

F

It's hilarious to me when a pleb tells someone else they have bad taste.

Is she dense? The last time they hung out they fought and that was months ago. Did she think he was going to come back and beg to have her back? And isn't she dating the Penguin's son rn?

Looks like he should have talked to Kyle.

She's only pretending to date him as far as I know. Shes actually investigating him. Also not sure if Batgirl is before or after this arc

I'm only here for Jason desu.

As far as Babs is concerned she's allowed to fuck whoever she likes but Dick always has to be lonely and single and just waiting around for her to snap her fingers. She is actually a fucking garbage person.

Don't you do it Seeley, don't you fucking do it. Super cute issue, loved it.

> Jason and Dick brotherly bonding

Yess!!!!!!

whens dick and damian

>unironically calling someone a pleb
wew boy

The end

>No Helena
fffffffffffff

How is Damian an asshole without even being there

I want Seeley to write a Dick and Damian book or maybe just a straight up Robin book so bad.

>this, Batman #16 and of course RHATO
Help Sup Forums, I'm actually liking Jason Todd.

He doesnt know about Huntress and BoP yet. Not till next month I think

and people still claim Rebirth wasn't magic.

>he uses it as a means to remind me I'm not special

Anyone that thinks this is great is a plebeian. Sorry, lad.

Its amazing what good writing can do.

This is Dick's first romance since Babs pre-New 52, right? Raya in the Higgins Nightwing run might have been the closest, but they never really formed a relationship.

What about the guy she went on her adventures across Asia with? And before that, wasn't she dating Batwing?

What, people suddenly loving the ever living fuck out of Lobdell, Humphries and Jurgens? Yeah, I guess some magick was involved...

He has grown on me a lot too.

>The family misses having you here
I really want a mob boss AU all of a sudden. And isn't it just Bruce and Babs that stay in Gotham now?

kek based wally

they get an entire issue together soon. Seeley is going to reference a lot of Morison's B&R run.

Next issue

>damian insults his big brother's ex because he secretly wants them to get back together

>Mm, Dick

I think people softened on Lobdell when he finally quit writing Starfire. The Jason and Roy book was an improvement over what he previously did and the second Outlaws series is another improvement.

>Promised Deathwing
>No Deathwing
Worst issue so far.
Where's my nipple piercing edgy guy that been said would make an appearance.

FUCK THIS SHIT

Giving Lobdell and Humphries lesser used characters like Artemis/Bizzaro and Simon/Jess really helped out.

Her Dad is Rich Evans.

I guess you're right user.
I kinda feel the same a lil' bit.

thats the next arc. dick and damian go on a world-hopping trip to get dick's waifu back

good stuff

dick and helena were a romance

The deal with Dick and Babs is that they both want to be together but it is never the right time for one of them. That is kind of their thing now.

Damian still lives in the mansion. Jason still hangs around sometimes. Alfred, obviously.

Oh, good, maybe she'll die then.

Yeah, if you ignore the long national nightmare that was his Titans run.

pandering excuses clunky writing

I mean, it's not like people only had a problem with his Starfire, they hated his writing in general and hated Teen Titans too. Rightfully so, he's a horrible writer but since he's pretty much a DC exclusive and DC is popular right now the meme magic is blinding the small minded into thinking they're actually good.

more like a romantic tease. Nothing ended up happening with them.

They kissed like twice dude

she'll get a pity fuck from him when she gets crippled again

Who are the madmen? Also Jasona nd Dick seriously look alike in these panels

well, there was the futures end issue

jesus you people are autistic about babs

>I mean, it's not like people only had a problem with his Starfire
No, people hated his Starfire. They hated how she was written and used. I mean his TT run was worse overall because of all the continuity problems and how many characters it ruined though.

sonya zucco kind of

I like Babs just fine, especially in the current BoP. But Dickbabs just drags them both down.

I honestly never thought Lobdell's previous work with RHATO was bad because I honestly enjoyed vol 1&2 before Tynion take over. Though, his current book is definitely a big improvement and one of DC's best books.

Can't tell about Hampshire because I never read any of his previous works.

I'm still upset Janin never got to draw any scene like this with them in Grayson. The first arc had so much buildup then when Helena took over command of Spyral their romance was shelved until the last issue, which Janin wasn't on anymore.

>dat trigger discipline
bueno

Madmen are old school Ted Kord villains.