Batwoman Rebirth #1 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z8KcLyTXK44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad I don't love the art in this title, too much good art wasted on shit writing as it is.

For anyone wondering:

>(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
>(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

>MURRIKA

[UNSOLICITED OPINION ABOUT BLÜDHAVEN]

If she was 20 when don't ask don't tell got her kicked out then, she is at least what age now?

DADT (and the cited article according to the UCMJ comments) were repealed in 2011. So 26?

The Wondy Crossover Still canon. Good

I really can't believe how much of a rip-off she is but you can't say it without triggering her rabid fanboys

Whoops, she was 22 when charges were brought against her. So 28 at the least I guess.

Why would Steph be asking if she's leaving though?

2011 was 6 years ago. And I assume a court martial trial takes several months to go through so it would have to have happened a good bit before without it being repealed mid trial.
I'd guess 28?

Oh well, then that would put my estimate at her being 30.

On March 15th:

>“The Many Arms Of Death” part one! At last—Batwoman is back in her own ongoing series! On the island nation of Coryana, anything goes for members of the criminal underworld…and during her lost years after being drummed out of the military, Kate Kane found a kind of refuge there. But now, a deadly new bioweapon is available in the markets of Coryana, and Batwoman will have to face up to the things she did in those days…and the people she left behind, some of whom would be happier to see her dead than alive!

>Writer Marguerite Bennett (DC BOMBSHELLS) is joined by James Tynion IV (DETECTIVE COMICS) and superstar artist Steve Epting (Captain America, Velvet) to present an epic Batwoman story that will alter the course of her life forever! This one’s unmissable!

>I'm gay
What did she mean by this?

I have a strong feeling this is going to be very similar to the bullshit non-cliffhangers in Champions and I should just not read this book.

Gay is another word for happy.

The end, hope you enjoyed.

fuuuuuuck. yooooooou.

>The end, hope you enjoyed.
Thank you user

>or opposite sex
so even doing anal with your girlfriend could get you discharged? struth.

I guess it was to make sure they can't be sued for being anti gay

Well this was a snoozer.

WHAT DO YOU WANT BURR?

That was pretty good. I thought you said it would be terrible Sup Forums?

Let's be honest, you'll read and love anything under the Rebirth banner.

anything with Batwoman more likely
Considering people still praise Eulogy which outside the art had nothing

fucking lol

I think you mean "Elegy"

Based

wasted dubs, shut up

I shouldn't phonepost while driving

nope, the reg dates from before you could be sued for that. It's the military anyway, the have a separate justice system. Can't be sued.

it's worded like this so they can throw you out for male-on-male rape, as well as teh gay. technically they could throw you out for anal with your girlfriend, but no one gives a shit about that, except your girlfriend, who will give lots of shits after you loosen her poop chute.

source: vet

you shouldn't post at all since your opinions are shit. This was good, so was Rucka's run on Batwoman. Rucka's was better, though.

make me dweeb

Not really, but I know it's pointless to argue with you "people"

>The end, hope you enjoyed.
This

Jean?

As far as Rebirth one-shots go, this was one of the better ones. So far they've all been worse than their respective series, so if that trend continues this book should be pretty good.

I love Batwoman and I've seen Rebirth perform miracles. Maybe this is the right time and place for Bennett. We shall see.

>assassins, yes, not so good with monkey's though.

Hey, that's not Tumblr hair. There's a big scar on the shaved side so it's just shaved to they can sew the wound back together.

>I thought you said it would be terrible Sup Forums?
The author's past work has been more horribad than not (although people seem to like Bombshells well enough). Image related was easily the worst thing to come out of Nu52 next to NuLobo (which, god help me, she ALSO WROTE).

>Alice in Wonderland ice sculptures on deck
Foreshadowing...

yeah that used to be the meaning of it. usually women say that word a lot

>turns out her sister is secretly alive and evil
Fun twist
>turns out her dad secretly evil
Kinda retarded
>turns out her mom is secretly alive and evil
You have to be fucking kidding me

Is this some sort of bizarre lesbian stereotype?
Because Marvel was pulling similar shit with Karma.

She looks 60. I don't think soon is that soon

An author that did a minimal amount of research? Color me interested

what was it abuot?

Do you have zero reading comprehension
It literally says 'soon' twice, how much more proof do you need to know that's Kate

dude, that's her. Like "Soon" as in the future.

i wanna rape batwoman

I think the worst thing about it is that it retconned the ambiguity of Elegy about her getting discharged. The way the dialogue was written in Elegy could be taken to mean that the cadet she was sleeping with ratted her out.

This means that she gonna stay out of Detective comics, right? And will be tied with this horrible sjw ongoing? God, this is nice.

Kate was having Trouble battling some medusa like creature so she ask diana for help.

Tynion said she's still co-lead of Tec.

Batwoman #1. The Many Arms Of Death” part one! At last—Batwoman is back in her own ongoing series! On the island nation of Coryana, anything goes for members of the criminal underworld…and during her lost years after being drummed out of the military, Kate Kane found a kind of refuge there. But now, a deadly new bioweapon is available in the markets of Coryana, and Batwoman will have to face up to the things she did in those days…and the people she left behind, some of whom would be happier to see her dead than alive!

Writer Marguerite Bennett (DC BOMBSHELLS) is joined by James Tynion IV (DETECTIVE COMICS) and superstar artist Steve Epting (Captain America, Velvet) to present an epic Batwoman story that will alter the course of her life forever! This one’s unmissable! March 15 2017

Batwoman #2. “The Many Arms Of Death” part two! The criminal haven of Coryana has changed completely in the years since Batwoman left! The biggest change of all? Her closest friends are now her enemies — or they’re corpses! It’s time for Kate Kane to cut to the heart of what’s happening here, and find out who brought the deadly bioweapon Monster Venom into Coryana…but she might get her own heart cut out in the process, by the unbeatable assassin known as the Knife!. April 19 2017

youtu.be/Z8KcLyTXK44

No, we'll have to endure her forever.
Unless this solos fails which is hard considering it has a lesbian main character with a bat logo for women, nu-males and other garbage

It wasn't horrible. I'll read the next one

Previous Thread.

Not really, i mean her only terrible thing was Angela.
Which if we are honest is more about Marvel being a mess than a fault of the writer, she like most 'bad' writers just need editorial support...except Bendis, i think he has dementia.

>It wasn't horrible. I'll read the next one
Agreed with this.

so according to the last imange, she takes over her dads shadow unit?
bats aint gonna like that.

The actual worst thing about Bombshells is that everyone has the exact same voice. Apparently she has improved on that with Animosity, so let's hope that characters in this sound like different people

Do you seriously not remember how fucking terrible Joker's Daughter was?

I have never done this before but I'm buying for those covers.

Batwoman's design is just so striking. Like I love how the cape and the hair blend together to make her look almost like medusa. The way the lips contrast with the super pale complexion and the pure blackness of everything. It's like a nightime campfire and I can never look away from those.

Seriously, the art for the first half of the solo series was by far the best part of it

Speaking of Medusa

I hope they fix Bette Costume.

alice

bright, colorful, cheerful is a slightly more correct meaning. It seriously annoys me that the word cant be used in its true meaning anymore or you cant have a rainbow just be a happy rainbows. Homosexuals ruin everything nice dont they.

You don't like Bette looking like she got lost on the way to the 90's?

I think her new 52 costume was decent except for the name Hawkfire.

What the hell? Is this a thing in any other countries?

She did have a different suit at the very start of the N52 Batwoman series until she got gored

>usually women say that word
what women are you talking to

This is Kate's O-face
Damn I love the composition in this series

Poor Bette