Super Sons #1 Storytime

When I Grow Up part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

www62.zippyshare.com/v/cocf2oXS/file.html
filescdn.com/1k4ui3b1tdo1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thick Lois in this issue and I just gah damn my nigga superdad lucky as fuck

Thanks, OP, been waiting for this since it was announced.

HAHA TIME FOR INDETAGE BOYS

MANLET BTFO

wew lads

Assholes who do this are the worst

so Jon has his own Lana and Pete at this point. Wonder if older Lana and Pete will meet them

>indetage
is that contagious?

Gimme that straight shota

oh Damian you rascal

Damian is amazing

REALLY wasn't expecting it.

Reminded me of the "old lady" Bruce in "The Dark Knight Returns".

And here we see why Damien's massive douchness comes in handy.

FUCKING PEDOS GET OUT OF MY BOARD

wew lois

>batman can crossover with TMNT but jon can't wear a TMNT shirt

BLESS YOU JIMNEZ

Oh Lois, the things I would do...

>Obligatory TDKR homage

great page

Dawwww Damian just wants a friend

Next:
>“When I Grow Up” part two! Robin and Superboy—in the clutches of Lex Luthor! The boys are in big trouble! How exactly are they supposed to explain what’s happened to Superman and Batman? Plus, Kid Amazo’s power grows, and this tyrant in the making is about to make life miserable for the Super Sons!

I bet Damian put a rock in that too.

I wish Superman was my dad and also my boyfriend now. These are not feelings I want to mix guys

inb4 those bullies got their bones crushed

He should've gone with the Alphabetical argument.

Hell, it works with their first names, too.

aw shit

bretty gud first issue

The end

So when does Jon get hit by a nuclear bomb and has to steal sun force from flowers?

Good issue but short, now i want more.

Oh dear.

This is adorable and I am happy it exists.

Wouldn't Damian be carrying some mini-kryptonite like a good bat-paranoid?

Fuck I want more.

Is it monthly? Fuck!

Damien really really needs friends other than Dick. Like Christ boy I've never seen someone so thirsty

Did this get storytimed yet?

Don't know if I'm going to follow this one. It's a cute issue though.

I only decided to read this because of Jon and I'm glad I did because this was fun issue.

>piggyback ride

Well this book isn't wasting any time, is it?

Super Sons 001 (2017) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www62.zippyshare.com/v/cocf2oXS/file.html

I wonder what she smells like haha

don't read cape comics much but I'll follow this for the shotas. i really like the art.

Future self meet up, when?!

>robo-stilts

Damn. Now Jon's gotta be suspicious of everybody. Not just manlets.

Bruce: And don't get yourself noosed by Bane while I'm gone!

...and here come the faggots, at least story time was over, I'm out.

I bet the cards have lead backs.

There was that ome time with Batgirl, but yeah.

It's just a shame this never got off the ground.

>"Boxers Frogs"

My grammatical autism is officially triggered.

>This Ms. Martian though

Also, is this Wally's daughter? This is pretty fucking sad.

Thanks for the Storytime OP. Issue was great hope it keeps up the momentum, glad super sons got released finally after being pushed back a few months.

Oh, they referenced age retcon.

kek

Mark my words: this will become a cartoon within two years.

So what Damien being 13 and Jon being 11 is somehow gonna be retconned?

if it did we'll be stuck with Spencer.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>*teleports behind u*

How? SMWW is canon in all animation these days.

I think it is retconning "Batman Inc."

It was said there that Damian is artificially older than he really is. Talia forced his growth using technologic jumbawamba.

But since nobody remembers it, the retcon is welcomed.

Hasn't he been Jon white for most of his life? I thought they changed they're name when they were hiding in this world for 10 years. Kinda weird he'd see himself as a Kent now. It'd be like if clark saw himself as as kal-el instead of clark Kent just because he finds out about his alien heritage.

Damian was described as 10 years old at the beginning of Nu52 and was said to learn driving when he was 8. Ignoring that you shpuld count actual living age not biological one he would be 16 now. But he was retconed into being 13 at the start of the Rebirth. So the driving age was moved too.

Batman Inc. was pretty much retconned when New 52 happened but kept on going. The only thing that stuck was Damian's death and then he got revived so it's pretty much nonexistent at this point. Has Inc. even been mentioned after it ended? Aside from Damian's death.

I thought they were the Smiths

Why is Damien stalking this child?

Talon, Robin Son of Batman, Graayson, current Nightwing. It wasn't retconned out, and most of Morrison stuff is still in continuity.

Because he wants a friend.

Oh it's on now.
I'm sure after Reborn everyone will be aware of Jon, even the Daily Planet crew. Sucks that we may not see much of Hamilton afterwards, I was getting used to Jon at school and the solits say the family moves back to Metropolis permanently after Reborn

Oh man, seriously? I really like Hamilton too.

Because he learned kidnapping isn't the proper way to make friends, so he's trying something new.

Yeah, the "Superman Black" storyline in April describes them as wanting to move away but something in Hamiltont tries to prevent them

That's not really a retcon technically since all the Bat members have been aged up.

The real problem was that no one else did.

Can't wait for the sale numbers and see this bomb

You're thinking on one cartoon, JL Action. Cartoons take forever to produce, they probably wrote and sent that one script for animation way before Rebirth even was announced.

Besides, user above was saying SUPER SONS will be made into animation and it probably will be.

Jon and Damian can get Lex to stay quiet by accusing him of wanting to "tattle" on them. Reverse Psychology!

They were the White (after Perry) for about 10 years, from when the arrived on this Earth. Once their cover was blown by Intergang at the end of the Lois & Clark mini, they moved (closer to Metropolis) and switched to Smith.

But user is right that it's weird, although they did make enough references PLUS Jon was aware of who the New 52 Lois Lane was and that she looked like his mother, and Jon is likewise aware of Superbro and New 52 CK (as well as Non-Powered, Non-Krytonian current CK).

People REALLY need to read the Lois & Clark mini.

Superman - Lois and Clark (2016) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
filescdn.com/1k4ui3b1tdo1