WHEN I SAY FRIDAY YOU SAY PARTY

WHEN I SAY FRIDAY YOU SAY PARTY

FRIDAY

WHEN I SAY HIT THOSE YOU SAY SHOWERS

HIT THOSE

NIGGER

kys racist

>50% of the week's schedule is Teen Titans Go.
>Not even airing a single episode of popular flagship shows like Adventure Time or Regular Show for the whole week.
>Yfw you realize that there's not even a new episode this Friday, despite all the advertising.

No this show is cancer

Stay mad, ttg is actually the best show they have right now.

Nice trips you fucking kike

I makes me want to kill myself

SAY SHOWERS

Get the fuck back to tumblr you nigger

go to hell

Party Friday

GO MEAT

IT'S 7 P.M.

THE NIGHT

You know, it would be almost good if it didn't turn to a single line after a bit.

It is good, you people would say anything ttg does is bad no matter what.

Nah. It has a few good episodes. Usually when they have more the play off of than each other.

It's a good beat, and alright lyrics. Until they loop "the night begins to shine" for four-five minutes...

"Night Begins to Shine" was actually one of the few good things that came out of this show

BEGINS!

Worse than that! A filthy half-breed!

"THE BABY" pt4, A Wednesday Party Special

Robin took gentle, wincing steps as he walked into the den. He glared at the other Titans. Raven and Starfire sat next to one another on the couch. Raven levitated a large, glossy baby magazine in front of them. As the two of them discussed the magazine's contents, Starfire knitted away absentmindedly on another new onesie, blue this time. Silkie pouted on the floor at Starfire's feet.

Cyborg and Beast Boy yelled and pushed at one another in the process of playing their video game. The Titan's computer stood back in the wall, quickly reassembled by Cyborg and looking completely normal. However, Cyborg had not yet bothered to repair the drywall that housed it, as it was cracked and jagged. Wallpaper hung off around its permimeter in jagged strips.

Robin scowled at the computer for several moments. It sat, inanimate, and simply displayed Cyborg and Beast Boy's game. The other Titans continued with their respective activities in the meantime, not acknowledging Robin in any way.

"So," Robin said, "I see you fixed the computer."

"Ya, bro!" Cyborg answered, not looking away from the screen, "Had to have my Gamestation!"

"Ah Ye-UH!" Beast Boy hollered, clicking away furiously on his controller.

Robin sighed heavily and then turned to the girls. He noticed Starfire's new onesie. It made him feel a queer, sinking sensation.

"Raven," Robin started, "Helping Starfire look at baby stuff? I didn't think you'd be so into all of this."

The videogame paused. The four Titans all exchanged glances. Raven let the magazine fall into her lap.

"Robin," Raven smiled calmly, "I have some amazing news to tell you."

"You don't say..." Robin grumbled.

"I'm pregnant!" Raven smiled, eyes lighting up, "And Cyborg's the father!"

"AW YEAH!" Cyborg jumped up, "THREE FOR THREE, BABY! UNH! I GOT THAT HYPER MASCULINE VITALITY, YOU KNOW IT!"

"HAHAHAHAAA!" Beast Boy laughed, jumping up and landing on one of Cyborg's massive shoulders. "MY MANS HAS THEM ATHELETIC SPERMS, YO! THEY ALL LITTLE MICHAEL PHELPSES TRYNA GET INNADEM EGGS!"

"AIN'T NO RYAN LOCHTES IN MY SACK, BABY, BOOYAH!" Cyborg said as he began to strut back and forth around the den.

Robin eyed him with an icy expression, "So, that's what was going on last night. You completely lost control of your powers and flooded the Tower and the entire city in demonic energy."

"Hey man," Cyborg shrugged, pausing in his strutting, "That was unintentional. There are bound to be a few hiccups in any initial trial."

"I think it worked pretty well," Raven smiled over at him, "It was magical! And, also, not a total failure. I mean, the city just had a huge, arguably Satanic, orgy. It's not like it got physically ripped into some exotic hellscape to burn for all-time."

"Besiiiides," Beast Boy smiled, pointing his thumb back over his shoulder, "They loved it, Robin. Check it."

Robin moved, tenderly, to the glass wall and peered down at the island below. A large crowd of citizens had gathered, and they carried balloons and banners and shot off fireworks. Even from the Tower's dizzying height, Robin could make out some of the banners, many being variations of 'THANK YOU' and 'DO IT AGAIN!' As Robin read their signs of thanks and encouragement, his asshole jibbered in his tights, leaking a tiny bit of fluid.

"God dammit," Robin sighed.

"And that is not the all!" said Starfire, backwards-somersaulting into the air. "I have yet another of the exciting announcements, friends!"

"What is it, Star?" Raven asked.

"Yeah?" said Beast Boy.

"What up, girl?" Cyborg raised an eyebrow.

"Teehee," Starfire giggled, "I have... ANOTHER of the pregnancies!"

"Ooof course you do," Robin grumbled, facepalming.

"And Beast Boy is the father!" Starfire exclaimed.

"WHAT?!!" Robin shrieked, leaking more fluid into his tights.

"WHOOOOA!" Cyborg cheered, lifting a bewildered Beast Boy up into the air.

"Congratulations!" said Raven, half deadpan, half all-but-glowing with maternal warmth.

"Dude," Beast Boy said dazedly. Then his shock morphed to a huge smile, "DUUUDE!"

Beast Boy leapt out of Cyborg's hands and bounded over to Starfire, popping into the form of a green kitten before landing into her open arms.

"Teeheehee," Starfire giggled as she cuddle kitten-Beast Boy up to her chest, where he nuzzled and purred.

"BUT, BUT WHEN? HOW? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?" Robin yelled, each word whetting a wild edge in his voice. "AREN'T YOU PREGNANT WITH CYBORG'S CHILD?"

"Indeed," Starfire smiled and nodded. "Tamaranean ovulation is quite dissimilar to that of the human female! Instead of being cyclical, Tamaraneans only ovulate during periods of extreme and prolonged pleasure. This is ensures that only the virile among the Tamaranean men are capable of passing on their genetics, thus promoting our peoples' fecundity."

"So, you can be pregnant with two babies at once, just so long as you get a real good dicking?" Raven asked.

"Oh, not just two babies, Raven," Starfire explained, "My people were bred for the great interplanetary wars of the Vegan System, specifically as one of several countermeasures against a race of incredibly fertile monsters known as the Gordanians. As such, it is not uncommon for Tamaranean females who decide to bear spawn to be pregnant with as many as a dozen bumgorfs at once."

cont

"Lucky," Raven sighed.

"THAT!" Cyborg hollered, "IS! AWESOME!"

Beast Boy popped back into his normal form, still nestled against Starfire's chest, "WE GOTS TO CELEBRATE, YO!"

"AWW YEAAAAH!" Cyborg cheered, pumping his hands into the air. "WHO WANTS PIZZA, BABY?"

"OOO! OOO! I WANTS THAT PIZZA!"

"Delightful!"

"Why not?"

"THEN LET'S GET IT STARTED!" said Cyborg, as the four Titans all made their way into the elevator. They did not pay any attention to the fact that Robin had not moved with them. He just stood, frozen and slack jawed, as the elevator door 'ding'ed shut.

Robin remained in his frozen stance for a few moments, but then he started hyperventilating, and then he began to cry and wail as he collapsed backwards onto the couch.

"OH-HO! OH NO!" Robin spluttered, kicking and pulling at his hair, "OH MY GOD! I COULDN'T HAVE EVER EVEN HAD KIDS WITH STARFIRE! AH-HAAAH-HAAAH! 'EXTREME AND PROLONGUED PLEASURE?' MY DICK COULDN'T PLEASE A CHIPMUNK! WHY WAS I EVEN BORN A MAN IF I WAS GOING TO BE SO PATHETIC? WHY? WHY-HY-HYYYYY!"

Silkie gurgled dejectedly from his spot on the floor, still laying where he had been at Starfire's feet.

Robin snuffled and sniffed and tried to wiped the tears off his face and out of his eyes. He took several long, deep breaths.

"Okay, Robin," he said, voice shaking, "Okay. Pull yourself together. You're a superhero. You're the goddamn Robin. What was it Batman always said? What happens to you is irrelevant. How you respond is what matters. Okay, okay. Just gotta calm down. Take my mind off things for a minute."

cont.

Robin sat up, mostly collected, and reached out for the remote. He grabbed it and clicked away from Cyborg and Beast Boy's game, flicking through channels until he found a show he enjoyed, an action-drama. Currently serious looking men in serious suits were having serious sound conversations while bent over a map of the world.

"There we go," Robin said, settling into the couch, "I'll just watch a little of this to relax and then figure out what to do."

'''There's nothing you can do, Robin,''' said one of the men on the television. Robin froze. It was the character's voice, and the inflection had even seemed to match the tone of the conversation. Robin wondered if he had simply heard things.

Then the next character spoke, his actions and tone still consistent with what the characters had been discussing moments before.

'''You're right,''' he said, pointing dramatically to a point on the map, '''You could have never pleased Starfire enough to give her a child.'''

An older man slammed his fists angrily down onto the map and glared about at the other men, he shouted with a gravelly voice, '''Your dick is so small you might as well have a vagina!'''

Lavender sparks began arching along the computer console and around the screen. All the characters stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at Robin through the camera. They spoke together and said,

'''So why don't you stop pretending to be a man and come get some more of this HOT COMPUTER COCK?!'''

"GYAAAH!" Robin squealed, slamming the power button on the remote. The screen clicked off and went to black. Robin stared at it, his heart racing. To his relief, it stayed off.

Robin threw his head forward into his hands, "What am I gonna do? I can't deal with this!"

Silkie burped gloppingly. The larva-mutant turned his insectoid head at Robin, looking up at him with lonely bug eyes.

Friday Party?

"Those guys are driving me insane! With their car-washes and their tentacles and their horse penises!"

Silkie gurbled his agreement, slime-crawling over to Robin's boots. Robin peaked down through his hands and saw the little monster looking up at him expectantly. Robin's breath cut short, and when he spoke again his voice had gain a manic shake.

"With their Satan orgies and their stupid, sexy carwashes!" Robin said, his asshole aching and his pants beginning to tighten.

"BLAAAUGHGUUU!" Silkie called as he clutched onto Robin's leg.

"And their multiple pregnancies and pizza parties and my tiny, tiny cock!" Robin ranted, feeling the warm wetness of Silkie's slime through his pants leg. His cock throbbed pathetically in his tights, so hard it actually hurt.

"BLLRRROOGOOGHOO!" Silkie cooed in agreement.

Robin stared down at Silkie, his eyes wide and sunken. He breathed hard for a few moments before plucking the goopy monster off his leg with one hand and, almost unconsciously, undoing his utility belt with the other. His cock sprung out into the air and Silkie gurgled in surprise. Robin growled as he brought the mucus-covered mutant's mouth down roughly onto the whole length of his five inch cock.

"GLRUGURUGR?" Silkie warbled, squirming around frantically as Robin's cock went down his throat and into his wormy-stomach.

"Do you like that, huh?" Robin asked, his voice hollow and angry, as he began to jerk Silkie's whole body up and down his boner. "Do you like it when something strange and terrible fucks you for a reason you don't understand? Huh?"

"GGGHHUUUURHGH!" Silkie gagged and vomited up all over Robin's cock, expelling warm mutant slime and the crushed fuchsia of zorka berries.

"Oh, what's that?" Robin asked, mockingly, to himself more than Silkie, "Can't fucking take it? Well too bad! Cuz lemme tell ya something, life isn't fair!"

what the hell bro,this isn't even funny

Silkie gagged and glurched over Robin's manhood, his tiny, instectoid feet paddling worthlessly behind him. His zorka-mutant vomit began to steam with alien fumes, and the veins in Robin's cock bulged cartoonishly.

"Oh!" Robin gasped in surprised pleasure. "OH-HOO!" Robin shouted, feeling a new sensation as his cock hardened to the breaking point, but then found relief as it stretched out and expanded, becoming longer, thicker, and stronger than it was before. Robin felt his balls grow and swell in size in content. Silkie's eyes widened as Robin's inflating cock plunged deeper into his stomach, taking up most of his body and straightening his form out involuntarily.

"OH YES! YES!" Robin shrieked, a huge smile on his face. He stared at the exposed base of his cock underneath Silkie's wriggling bug-lips. He marveled at it's muscular girth and began ecstatically jerking Silkie over himself once more.

"WOOOOO!" Robin cried with reckless abandon as he watched the form of his now-thick head form a bulge at the end of Silkie's body every time Robin brought the bug down.

Silkie gagged and vomited once more, and the zorka-slime steamed.

"OH-HO! OOOOOOOOH!" Robin hollered as his cock inflated once more. Silkie yelped nasally as the head of Robin's mutating cock finally popped out through his insectoid asshole and into the open air.

cont.

"YEEEEEEESSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Robin laughed maniacally as he came a fountain of thick, creamy, stinky jizz up into the air, covering himself and the shish kebab'd Silkie in his ball-batter.

"Aaaaah!" Robin sighed as his orgasm subsided. It had been the longest and strongest of his life. Robin's expression looked like a kid on Christmas morning as he snapped Silkie's body off of his shiny new super-cock.

"Ooo!" Robin marveled as he ran a gloved hand up and down the slight curve in his zorka-infused erection. "Aaah!"

"Gllrrrrghhgu," Silkie sputter in Robin's hands, looking deflated.

"Oh," Robin considered Silkie with a look of mild surprise, as if just noticing him for the first time. He looked left and right, then stood from the couch, mutie-dick bouncing. He whistled to himself as he dropped Silkie squelchingly to the floor, then shoved him underneath the couch with his boot.

Robin walked out of the den, cackling as he played with his improved self.

~pt. 4 fin

Exactly how many of these are you planning to write.

That's about every kind of fucked up.
>Cyborg is the father of Raven's kid
u wot m8

Hard to say.

I have at least, like, three or four more ideas, but I keep getting more all the time.

So basically until I either find an end I find satisfying or I get bored.

The fact that i can hear this dialogue in their voices doesnt help.

>u wot m8

I was told in the last thread that it might be better if I didn't link the past parts, but since you asked.

"THE BABY" pt3, A Valentine Party Special

FRIDAY
GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

I hate parties, they're fucking awful.
Get-togethers consisting of 5 or so people >>>>> parties.

Why do cartoons glamorize parties?

I get a huge kick outta reading these, thanks for writing 'em

FRIDAY PARTY!!!!!

I'm glad to hear that. I love that there are Sup Forumsmrades depraved enough to enjoy it. Or, in some cases, at least to keep reading.

WHEN I SAY HIP HOP

FUCKING NIGGER

Please stop

Alternatively go to Anonkun.com

Just please

dayil reinder 50% of this week is ttg

Threadly reminder that DickBabs is Robin's endgame.

See

>Yfw you realize that there's not even a new episode this Friday, despite all the advertising.
Huh? Aren't they doing a new Lebron episode?

its 3 am
she wont put out

Damn it Keith

Was Babs really in an episode?

>making a special block specifically on Friday night for Teen Titans Go when Teen Titans Go is already in practically every possible slot on Cartoon Network already
I don't get it.