Whose reality warping is the finest, user?

whose reality warping is the finest, user?

our lord

You do realize this a bad idea right?

Well two of those entries are the same person

Myxlplyx, duh. First of all he's the oldest of the bunch. Secondly despite being a reality warper he still follows a set of rules and operates under the 5th dimension meaning that there's some ground to define his powers. Compare that to the rest of these guys where most of their strengths are tied to their current mental state. You can't kill Myxl or take away his strength unless you out-do him in a trick, and given that most of these other guys also use tricks I doubt any of them would try to take advantage of how shortsighted Myxl is like how Superman usually does. In a fight o reality warping fire against reality warping fire Myxl's the king. And he doesn't need to work through a physical host or medium to get shit done either, too

Discord

>No Droopy

Nothing wins against him

I pick the sponge.

>imp lying
They've met before, they're two separate entities. The pages you posted are from not!MarvelUniverse.

is this thread storytime now?

Pic related

I don't have the whole issue, so no.
It's from pic related.

I'll take mumbo. He's not the strongest, but inside his hat he's got full control, I can just lie low in there till the heat's off.

Ur doomed m8.

/thread

Not Bill's

Myxlplyx. He can erase them from existence if he wanted to. I think Bill would probably be the only challenge for him, if there were any, in terms of out smarting him.

This one.

>You know who hasn't shit up this thread yet
Huh? That's surprising

report his ass as soon as you see him

And more people shit on Pym.

Yeah, there was that spiderman thread like two days ago that eventually got pruned, but he never showed up there either.

You guys think he's dead or something?

Bill might not be able to keep my alive forever but he could at least bubble me and then I'll live a happy life there for a bit with my waifu.

Who is that doggo and what are they from

Of all of these, I think Chaos is the only one who has gone undefeated. I'm going with him.

Even though Discord's my favorite.

It's blatantly obvious that he posts most of the threads he shits up.

It's also pretty telling that nobody really gives a shit about lil' horse content if he's not in the thread.

I think the real BF has been gone for a long time, user. All we're seeing are imposters.

It's still kinda fun to play this "forgiven name" game.

Yeah, hands down.

Emperor Joker literally took the power out of Myxlplyx

He seems to go after the more subtle shit. A picture of a cheese sandwich named weird al Yankovic will send him into maximum overautist, but a picture of a MLP character will be ignored.

Batmite powers

In the comic it was Myxlplyx, I never really saw Brave and Bold (Which I asume is the origin of that , given the art style).

Admittedly it was more of a Superman story, so I get why they would go the comic route on that show.

I butchered that sentence, I meat "They would NOT go the comic route"

>Pick one.
>Tell them to send me to a dimension exactly like mine but 6 blades of grass are micrometers different from the originals

Not being evil is definitely a plus.

As if there was competition

As far as I can tel Him wasn't a reality warper. Just literally satan, and had your regular run of the mil demon powers.

He's just running out of IP's to use.

Aren't they all evil, why would one protect you?

I guess Mxy isn't really evil. I would also pick Q from Star Trek if I could. These guys have all lost pretty badly. Well, I don't remember Chaos from Aladdin ever losing.

You could go with who would be the coolest friend I guess. I think Him would be irritating to hang out with. He gives me Blue Meanie flashbacks. Bill would be pretty chill to hang out with probably and would have margaritas and maybe wish bubbles. Aku would only be good to hang out with if he was Girl Aku. Mxy in the Superman cartoon had a pretty hot wife but that's probably bad news. Also he was Gilbert Gottfried. Chaos could introduce me to Mirage.

I can't remember his name right now but the magician from Teen Titans seemed to have pretty limited powers so he's probably the weakest. But I did like his song.

john delancie would do good but only if he doesn't rememver the time his daughter OD on heroin

Came here to post this wondering why it wasn't in OP.

God Emperor Joker.
A gun with imagination.