Don't. Call. Anybody

Don't. Call. Anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/February_2017_Facebook_Posts#CWCville_is_a_sanctuary_city
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_the_Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wish chris would just finish sonichu already

Does Chris even make comics anymore?

He doesn't need to. Idiots on this site will just pay for him to live and not do anything.

he hasn't done anything sonichu in like forever

people still buy his shitty memorabilia so he can then spend it on transformers huh?

>this site
I didn't know I was on kiwi farms

Yep. But that's not enough, at one point they stopped, so Chris made up a lie saying his mother needed medication. Considering how she looks like right now, people believed it and sent money over for Barb to get better. Take a wild guess on what he spent the money on. Now take a wild guess on who he blamed for him having to pay bills?

There were people in the last thread bragging about their "piece of internet history".

Is chris chan a modern greek tragedy?

Greek tragedies usually have the MC being a well rounded guy with one fatal flaw

Chris is none of that. He's a demented man with lots of fatal flaws

Does Chris even like Sonichu anymore? Does he even remember it even when someone doesn't bring it up

Yes, in fact. I dare say children in the future will learn about Chris.

>Does Chris even like Sonichu anymore? Does he even remember it even when someone doesn't bring it up

He still makes OCs and rants about "jerkops" so I'd say he does.

yeah... probably.

>that Facebook post where Chris admitted to having dreams about fucking his mother

>Does he even remember it even when someone doesn't bring it up
One of the last thing he has done is claiming that CWCville is a sanctuary city and Sonichu and co. are protecting it from the SWAT teams.

>Jerkops
>SWAT
does chris have problems with law or authority?

He was chased down and hogtied by cops at Target awhile ago, so probably.

What i really want to know is where he's letting out his fantasies these days. Sonichu was basically a twisted kind of diary/revenge tool/sex dream all rolled up into one insane vision. You dont just stop putting out ideas like that, so where does he let it all out now?

Gross, I'm surprised his mother hasn't died of a heart attack yet.

>does chris have problems with law or authority?
You have no idea, though the SWAT mention is probably Chris being unaware that ICE is a thing

>**Cwcville is noted well as a Sanctuary City.**
>In the city of Cwcville, VA, after the Trump set his executive orders, most wrongful, the residents and our Soup Hotels, and local businesses, have been welcoming the Muslims and immigrants with open hearts. As well, our LGBTQ communities here offer their support in all of this, and those who are fearing those tiny hands of maljustice, have been offered the same open heart kindness. As for the Sanctuary City "hammer down", our heroic Sonichus and Rosechus are offering their defensive actions for keeping the Swat teams and whatnot who seek to sort out the troubled to do away with them. Magi-Chan Sonichu and the Alakazam team have been most helpful in the mind-reading and future-telling of said bad people's intentions, in their efforts to keep our city a safe sanctuary. Even the disguised Secret Services, and tin foil hatted, are not immune of our mentally strong defenses. Our mayor, Miss Allison Amber, and the creator, Miss Christine Weston Chandler, continue to refuse any of the executive orders within our boundaries and areas, and helping overturn and stop any anti-LGBTQ and anti-immigrant laws from corrupting the state of Virginia.

sonichu.com/cwcki/February_2017_Facebook_Posts#CWCville_is_a_sanctuary_city

Tumblr and Facebook

Turns out the world was full of CWCs just sitting on the burner, waiting to bubble over

Who can blame them?
Everyone is waiting for barb to die just to see what happens

Knowing Chris he probably deserved it.

Yes and no. He likes authority when he can kiss ass and earn him special treatment and no when they get in the way of his love quest.

According to Chris she also has a mite infestation in her butt crack. Barb has been falling apart for awhile.

>That time Chris declared that Donald Trump is no longer president.

they have a ridiculous mortgage yeah? and no way is chris competent enough to have been named executor of her estate. do you think he'll just wind up in some shitty apartment living of the tugboat?

Are we /sure/ she didn't already die?

This does not even deserve a Captain's Log introduction, BECAUSE THIS IS dead SERIOUS. The inside and outside tour I did A FEW MONTHS ago of my house, everyone on the Internet...

MY MOTHER AND MY FATHER ARE ANGRY AT ME!

THEY'RE BLAMING IT AT ME! IT'S MY FAULT. I ADMIT IT IT'S MY FAULT. I WANT EVERYTHING ABOUT MY HOUSE

OFF!
THE!
INTERNET!

oh yeah, that incident he was at a card store he'd been b& from and was trying to take photos of the owner.

>please donate to my patreon so I can buy ichor and stitches for my abomimom

Do you realize something? Let me tell you something!

it has been seven months since the last reported sighting.

I don't get how they could be aware that they were living in such filth that it could possibly warrant government intervention, and yet just kept on with it.

>people in this thread keep referring to Christine as he/him
It's 2017. Please respect her and her pronouns

what did CWC do when his dad died?

Ah'm workin' on it! It's out of my control! I don't know where to go. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO!

I'm convinced that cwcville is an actual place that exists and it resembles hell as imagined by a 6 year old boy where residents have gross nightmarish non proportional bodies and there are 6 game stops but no food
And Chris is an actual demigod with the power to take peoples souls there forever

He did? Which post was that?

You uploaded em there, you unload em.

>Sonichu was basically a twisted kind of diary/revenge tool/sex dream all rolled up into one insane vision.
sounds like how every high schooler had a deathnote back in the late 2000s.
Remember when he made his own yugioh cards?

Went back to the hospital because he remembered he left his DS there the night before. Not to mention his humble brags about how he could beat up his dying, elderly father when it was happening.

Nothing, but his father was the reason why chris had some stability. After bob died, chris went from a closet fag who declared how straight he was and had spells to repel the homos to a full of tranny.

so we know CwC is the worse

would Lee Goldson be second and TMS fag 3rd?

I am somewhat disappointed that the cards effect seems legitimate and within the rules of the game.

>Lizzy the lezzy
Dyke is crazier than chris

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_the_Law

So when he finally dies whether it be from a clit infection or suicide what do you think will follow?

Check em

But Barb doesnt fall into the ]18-chris age here] bracket he trawls for babes.

>genetic sexual attraction

he got the taint wound professionally treated. i think it's more likely his poor hygiene will get him.

I think the final Saga will be something that no one will see coming.

i don't think chris knows what the fuck ritual summoning is.

Malnutrition/Exposure

>whether it be from a clit infection

He went to the doctor and got it fixed.

If it's any "Sonichu" monster, than it should be "Special Summon" because Ritual Summoning is only used on Ritual monsters.

why hasn't anyone posted his post about wanting trump assassinated.

Because there's nothing special about. Tons of Democrats have been posting Trump assassination requests since he started running

well it says any monster with sonichu or rosechu in its name, so unless theres a series of monsters that are typed as such then there is probably a Sonichu the Zapper [ritual]

What about UTVanon? Or are we just doing Sup Forums autists?

i'm actually amazed he hasnt gotten in legal trouble for that yet, he literally hung the president elect in effigy and posted it to youtube.

that shit should have just been a normal spell card.
but even then all his cards are kinda op

the fuck is UTV?

oh is that the stalker user who made 3d houses of his post and was talking about living together with that utv user if i'm correct?

I was going with Sup Forums

Suicide requires introspection and self-awareness.
Two things his white trash parents made sure he didn't have unless it had to do with race, sexuality, or religion.

hey dude, all i wannna do is to outlive this fucker just to se him die in the most...ChrisChan-is way possible ..and i'd like to think that nothing that i can imagine for his death could actually top his real death

That guy was all kinds of fucked up

well, if you wanna talk about Sup Forums autist, theres always that treasure planet user

>>Mentally strong

Can a I get a screenshot

What's with autist always trying to sound proper and educated by turning what would be a simple sentence into a long tangent rant

I have no idea why I made this

>closet fag
Chris decided he'd become a woman and a lesbian because he thought it'd finally get him pussy
wicked spawn of down's and autism he may be, but his dedication to putting benis in bagina is one of the few truly sincere and unchanging aspects of Chris

Chris Chan is a classic parable where a crazy asshole reaps misfortune resulting from his own actions.

>putting benis in bagina
you mean putting duck in china, but otherwise yeah, now he appeals to straight women and lesbians. 100% coverage.

Disregard this I suck cox

>tard who regularly shits himself and does not bathe or wash his hands squeezes some kiddie clay around, infusing it with his fecal residue
>other tards pay money for this, hold it in their bare hands, display it in their house

There are non-ritual sonichu monsters.

Looking at it again, I do think he's trying to only target ritual sonichu monsters, but it's very poorly worded and confusing.

Just like real Yugioh cards.

The only reason Chris threads exist is so all of you can collectively feel better about yourselves in comparison.

Oh sweet merciful God. Just let him die already.

Thanks user.

Would you a Chris-chan after 7 months of HRT?

>does not bathe or wash his hands
chris is very fastidious about keeping his hands clean at least, its well documented that he carries hand sanitizer everywhere

She has died on the inside

The only reason they exist is for the many keks had in the thread.

>le smug anime girl image
i feel fine about myself mate, thats some projection you've got going on.

i find this whole thing fascinating, how can one person be so well documented as being batshit crazy and a danger to others, and yet still be let roam free?

Is there an archive of all his work? The first link is obviously long gone

People don't watch train wrecks in order to feel grateful they weren't on the train.

Here you are.
scribd.com/document/230290202/Everything-the-Philmarilion

i know there's an image of this with everything we need to know
can't find it though

It'll probably just be something boring like a heart attack

At best, a heart attack while watching hentai

Will Chris die like Oedipus? Something tells me he will

Thanks