People hate Dixon now

>People hate Dixon now
Fuck this gay earth. These are the people who would prefer Babsgirl and the Birds of Prey be written as blandly as possible by an all-girl team over the possibility of letting the guy who wrote the fucking Babsgirl book (Year One, which no other Babsgirl book has topped)

I don't see Van Sciver getting this kind of hate and he shopped a fucking photo of Obama and Friends being sent to the Phantom Zone, where's the Anti-Hawkman brigade? He's openly republican and conservative

For once, I'd like to see a Left-Wing creator get kicked out of a book just like with Card.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/08/15/the-blacklivesmatter-superman-comic-that-dc-hasnt-published-yet-by-tom-king-and-trevor-von-eeden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe its because dixon is shit and evs isnt

in case anyone's curious

Holy shit, OP, it's almost like if you look hard enough at Twitter or Reddit, then you can find people bitching at anything. Stop the goddamn presses.

I mean they hate him for political shit but it's not like he's a good writer. His BoP was just as bland as the current BoP book honestly. Ostrander is the one who made Babs interesting.

>insulting him for being in bed with Milo
Isn't that homophobic ?

EVS has been getting worse and worse as the years go by.

SJW hates him, the sales won't be hurt, batman has his own public, people HATED Dixon's batman but loved his robin and some people liked his nightwing, he was still selling.

It's amazing how someone who is extremely centrist like Dixon is called far right, Americans clearly have no idea how the left and right work.
Such a pathetic ignorant country of sheeps. Reminder that Hitler was an authoritarian centrist, that trump is an authoritarian right winger and that Hillary is FAR RIGHT.
Obama wouldnt be considered "a lefty" in any country aside from Panama, Colombia, Israel and places like Hong Kong.

>I'll screencap a pic of 6 people hating on Dixon on Reddit so me and 30 other people who think like me on Sup Forums can get triggered by and circlejerk each other

>screencaps r3dit
>screencaps a bunch of downvoted comments as proof instead of looking at the upvoted comments thanking Johns for giving this hack work

>implying Dixon's BoP wasn't pretty generic once it was turned into an ongoing

He was Ok, and he had the hability to do politically charged comics that made sense, and didnt pander to his personal opinions but actually challenged the CHARACTERS opinions and actions instead of using the characters as mouth pieces. That's one of the main differences between pandering and propaganda and political comics.

His batbooks, were better than most of marvel books being published, but it was clear that they were too many so we got inmature manchild dick, batjerk and Tim drake being an insecure kid just to create conflict. He did pretty good things well beyond people like Scott, Bendis, or Johns when he had smaller projects like Punisher.

His stance on gay people was pretty interesting, because he kinda bend over backwards trying to prove Commor Hawke wasn't gay, only enforcing the idea that he was, in fact, gay.

And his WSJ article about the progressive agenda and how we needed a comics code again was stupid, incredibly biased and flawed.

And then there was Grifter/Midnighter wherein the lines of intentional and unintentional were no longer discernible

Also when Butch Guise clearly went 'lol' at the script for the time Dinah and Babs actually first met in BoP

>And his WSJ article about the progressive agenda and how we needed a comics code again was stupid, incredibly biased and flawed.

I agree, but that doesnt reflect in his work. the hawke stuff was funny tho.

Right wing = racist scumbags

Alright then, guy's a cunt.

Van Sciver's is a friend of Gail Simone despite different political opinions.

>Dark Knight Rises happens
>Sup Forums memes it 24/7, particularly a scene involving Bane
>Germanwings Flight 9525 crashes
>Sup Forums thinks "meme magic" is responsible
>Sup Forums uses meme magic to get Trump elected
>On his Inauguration Day, Trump quotes Bane
>Bane was created by Chuck Dixon
>A staunch conservative who supports Trump

Except the right and left had NOTHING to do with racism.

Is Millar a communist?

Nobody cares about Hawkman to know about how he's a conservative.
Hell, casuals got surprised when Green Arrow said something liberal despite how he's been a huge one for decades.

The Babs/Dinah must have been drawn as gay as possible in response to his scripting

shit, picture didnt load

kek that's hilarious

Sup Forums can't handle banter as usual

I enjoyed his never-ending battle to convince the world Tim Drake was straight.

jesus

that is just sad

at this point he's basically supporting an open agent of Moscow so yeah fuck him

i mean i know things are moving fast and it's hard to keep up but OP: you do not lose a natsec advisor in the first fucking month over what looks very much like treason with the guy you've been talking up for years

word is Trump is going to die in prison and guess what, if he does, he'll have dickhead supporters long after who just won't believe he was doing anything wrong even though it's clear he's Putin's bagman

well guess what

your boys went after Socks and this is just fair play

you made any potential breaches of the rules of government super serious business over a fucking cat

a cat, OP

you're never going to believe the truth so just believe that instead, because fuck you, you deserve to be humiliated over this shit

He's Scottish.

not at all but he wrote Red Son
Dixon is an old fool

>this whole post
lmao

There's a reason this place is called Sup Forumsmblr

lol no. He was mainstream Labor before switching to Scotland First.

Why?

>Millar
>a communist

wut?

because he wrote Red Sun? He can't be serious.

lol never go full CTR, user.

Why does it matter that he's a conservative? Tom King is a fervent liberal, as evident by his Twitter and I don't care,.

I think it's the association with the alt right breitbart fags.
I myself, enjoy his work regardless of this because a good comic is a good comic.
Not that Sup Forums or tumblr would get that.

Didn't he want to do a BLM issue with Black Lightning getting shot but DC refused?

>I myself, enjoy his work regardless of this because a good comic is a good comic.
I don't see what one clause has to do with the other

bleedingcool.com/2016/08/15/the-blacklivesmatter-superman-comic-that-dc-hasnt-published-yet-by-tom-king-and-trevor-von-eeden/

Yes.

it's already made. They just don't want to publish it.

He's honestly not that good

He made Bane and wrote a pretty lengthy Tim Robin series but that dragged after the first half

His nightwing dragged

His Batman wasn't a good seller and didn't really break the mold when it came to story telling

he wrote way too long about how Connor, the second Green Arrow, wasn't gay to the point where it became kinda funny

His Bird's of Prey is the most boring thing on the planet

so like, he's got Bane and he's not awful but he very rarely writes a good story

>written as blandly as possible by an all-girl team
one of the best comics DC is publishing right now has an all-girl team

It doesn't. People have said his work is generally workmanlike stuff and also that he's an annoying asshole for many years.

what book?

Shade the Changing Girl

context?

Shade which has been surprisingly good.

Based FascistFrog

Chuck Dixon is a Trumptard and just had a Bane book announced

He loves being a victim as much as SJWs, that's for sure.

Is that it? I thought he called somebody a nigger or something.

If you can't figure that out, you're probably cunt yourself.

Obama's in the picture that makes him a racist

t. libtard

Chuck Dixon had a chat with Milo and said the industry was now being overblown with leftist pandering (which honestly has truth in cases).

Basically the same thing.

>Milo

is there anything Milo doesn't try to fag up?

Next week he'll make an article about how the Berenstein Bears threaten the white nation

So you wanted WW3?

You wanted this?

Please explain, what makes him a cunt?

I dunno user seems like anything would be better than someone a) actively committing high treason or b) a puppet to people actively committing high treason

Breitbart had an article about DC's Snagglepuss being gay awhile back.
Russell laughed

where are the proofs?

because the FBI have said there was no direct coordination between the campaign and Russia (which wouldn't be illegal since Obama met with multiple foreign governments while campaigning too, but whatever)

$0.02 has been deposited in your account

>actively commiting high treason
Oh the ironing

We get all of it regardless.
Same reason everyone on twitter is a cunt,

You're out of the loop Trump's aides talked with Russia apparently.

he's just mad that characters he's made have changed in the last 15 years since he's been gone

he complained about it to Milo Yiannoplolis of all people

>politicians talking with other politicians
When did McCarthyism become progressive and enlightened?

Quality thread.
Quality moderation.
I hope you all choke.

they were talking to Russian intelligence agents

This

>intelligence agents
proofs?

It's hilarious how he cries victim everytime, inspite of EVS being a big name at DC, and Miller keeps getting work in spite of his popularly negative image.

>When they were talking with russian spies, they were only talking chitty chat
>you know, latest episode of Walking Dead, that kind of thing

You can fuck right off if you're not even going to post pictures of skeptical cocks.

Look out! There are Russian agents in your linen closet right now!

Is this good?

do you agree with the message?
it's bad either way

>Implying everyone doesn't hate Millar already.

>Dumb joke shitting on dems
>Dumb le upboaters get bumburned
>Dumb twitter drama

I want a prohibition on social media. Who's running on that platform?

FBI has re-stated their claim, that there was nothing in those conversations that were remotely damning or worthy of further investigation. House is refusing to go forward with any prove investigating Trump or his campaign, although they will be looking into who leaked the confidential info to the press.

To be honest, regardless of why they changed, I'd be mad if a bunch of guys completely fucked with everything I spent several years of my life setting up. I'm surprised more writers don't get mad about this. Like, given the nature of the comics business you'd think Alan Moore would be the norm, not the exception.

The stuff on Haiti is probably the most significant, but overall there's a lot of assumptions and what could essentially be dismissed as coincidence in lieu of a smoking gun.

Eh, maybe it's because I stumbled on a copy of Paradox Press's Great Big Book of Conspiracies as a kid but I like graphic novels about conspiracy theories. It's a cool concept that I wish got more play.

>You're out of the loop Trump's aides talked with Russia apparently.

And?

Why are americans obssessed over that?

How is that a bad thing? Why americans believe NOT WANTING WAR with russia is bad?

Obama and Hillary supported a coup in UKRAINE by neo-nazis, just to Screw up with russia, Hillary DESTROYED Syria and armed the Rebels that now joined isis and were always FOREIGN people, not syrians... Why? To help israel and SCREW RUSSIA out of his ONLY summer port.

Imagine if china or russia blocked ALL the pacific coast of america and the Panama Channel. How is Russia wanting Trump not logical?

Americans were messing with Russia, not the other way around, Russia and Putin believe in the comeback of REGIONAL powers, how can americans be so deluded that they believe Russia were the bad guys in this situation when in both Ukraine and Syria Russia are (for the first time in their history) the good guys.

American interventionism is fine even if it means millions dead, but Russia actually contacting a candidate that doesnt want war with russia is bad?

there's a pretty hilarious 9/11 truther graphic novel by Rick Veitch out there, check it out

Because that is illegal.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account

It actually isn't illegal to meet with foreign governments at all

>invading a sovereign nation and annexing land
>the good guys

>To be honest, regardless of why they changed, I'd be mad if a bunch of guys completely fucked with everything I spent several years of my life setting up. I'm surprised more writers don't get mad about this. Like, given the nature of the comics business you'd think Alan Moore would be the norm, not the exception.
That's the thing, he's not mad about Bane or Robin, he's mad about FemThor and RiRi Iron Man. Like, nobody likes them, and Chuck's work on Iron Man is basically non existnant . They aren't even his creations, he just is sort of a name so they gave him an article to moan for a bit

it's illegal when you don't tell anyone & then lie about it to the VP. It's also rather cagey when that government is currently under investigation for spying on the nation you work for. It tends to be illegal at worst & really sketchy at best.

>Sup Forums hates Dixon now
>Sup Forums lets politics get in the way of how they see writers now
WOW

Is not illegal. There's nothing illegal about a candidate contacting other countries. You are still avoiding the issue: Obama and Hillary ATTACKED Russia's economy, there's literally no need for Americans to screw up russia. The whole thing was to make sure The euro-asian union never comes to be and to sell more weapons... Remember 11 out of the 12 biggest weapon manufacturers in the world supported Clinton. the bitch wanted war.

Sup Forums never really liked Dixon, he's mediocre at best

>it's illegal when you don't tell anyone & then lie about it to the VP
hence why Flynn is gone. Case closed :)

No, but talking to them in certain ways is. It was outlawed more than 200 years ago without even getting into the more contentious notion of treason, which would depend on what specifically was said.

heh

have you ever heard of the phrase "What did the President know and when did he know it?"

you might google it just in case

2 rubles have been deposited in your account

>>invading a sovereign nation
It wasnt a sovereign nation, Viktor Yanukovych had to escape Kiev, the country elected a pro-russian goverment and the West backed rebellion was enforced mostly by neo-nazis, and poorfags that wanted to migrate to western europe, countryside Ukraine was pro-russian. The annexation of Crimea was rational, and kept the peace in that region while in luhansk and donetsk there was a war between the illegal post coup government and the pro russian ukranians.

Also reminder that Crimea was an AUTONOMOUS REGION where over 90% of the people wanted to be part of russia. So the sovereign part? that is bullshit.

Batfags never liked Dixon outside 2 or 3 stories.

G