WHAT ARE YOUR TOP Sup Forums WISHES?

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP Sup Forums WISHES?

>> With Hawkman dead I want Hawkgirl to get a dark brutal sexy ongoing, we don't get enough dark toned female titles.

NBC's upcoming Witchblade to...
> Move from NBC to HBO/Netflix or some such channel and have nudity by the lead actress and a higher budget.
> Hayley Atwell or Antje Traue plays Sara Pezzini and gets naked or at least highly sexualized.

>we don't get enough dark toned female titles

>get a Wolverine title starring X-23
>she's forced into standard quirky teenage superhero shit
>gets normie personality and ugly ass costume
>mfw

I just want Hawkman rebirth
is that too much to ask for

Elektra goes back to being sexualized.

As these recent sketches hinted Nebezial/Stjepan Sejic comes on to draw Aquaman.
Preferably he goes back to his older more fully rendered style.

Did mommy not love you enough or something?

I want Livewire and Volcana to get the same attention Killer Frost has been getting lately

What the fuck does sexual attraction as a adult have to do with moms not be affectionate or not?

cringe

I'd look up sexual psychology 101, my ignorant friend.

>Sexual attraction to a sexually attractive character is shameful.
Your pathetic and spiting in the face of human nature.
Well she was so your point is moot.

I like how you try and act like a "true man", with no inhibitions, when in reality you're just a horny teenager.

I am 25.
And I am not acting like anything, I am simply stating what I genuinely want to see.

I would gladly welcome the return of sexualisation as part of a broader pushback against the feefee politicking that's invaded western comics in recent years.

And, you know, sexuality for its own sake. We'd be extinct without it.

The revival of Sym-Bionic Titan.

Toonami restored as an after-school block.

A massive dialing-back of live-action on Adult Swim, and a reduction in Fox cartoon reruns.

Post your D.L

Alright

At the moment, DC is doing alright so I have no real requests other than the return of some of the Young Justice guys, specifically Bart and Kon. I also wish that Batman's thing became he could be quite brooding, but around his friends and family he opened up and fucking smiled.

As for Marvel... My biggest wishes mainly focuses on the X-Men. The one I want the most is that New X-Men and their stories were carried on. After that, it's just your usual shit. Old Man Logan quit the X-Men, that Cyclops returned and got his own ongoing or a Summers family title and the Schism/WATXM Team/O5 became a franchise Poochie, leaving never coming and the only referenced as a joke. Also that the whole 'mutants are on their last legs stuff is not used as a plot in the next three decades minimum

New Martian Manhunter series.

DCyou solo sold like ass

Green lantern series

Where the other earth lanterns gets to be retconed and permanently be part of other colors.

Kyle =blue
Guy = red but not evil
John = purple
Simon = yellow but not evil
Jessica = violet

Teen Titans for real this time

Bring back Drawn Together

Bring back Courage, 3D is fine as long as it's good

More Cartoon Network miniseries

Adventure time spin off

Teen Titans reboot show faithful to thhe 80's comics