Gay thread

This month has been pretty gay, so let's have a thread.

Did you guys see the Lego Batman movie yet? How about the Supermansion premiere?

Other urls found in this thread:

virink.com/Idalgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_of_the_Innocent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you guys think of Nick Spencer OTP?

I don't know enough about Zemo to comment on the ship itself, but the reaction has been hilarious from both sides.

Good for people that wanted to see more of them together, though.

>2 male characters show the slightest bit of affection for one another
>Bros: LOL QUEER FAGGOTS
>Fujoshi: OMG SO CUTE TOTAL OTP

And people wonder why straight guys have trouble expressing their emotions.

>implying Spencer didn't know what he was doing

both Lego Batman and Supermansion treated it as a parody of romantic relationships so idk what you were expecting from this thread in particular.

>i am currently fighting several people
>i like to fight around

I never knew I would be so enamored with:
-a lego minifigure
-the Joker (at least, not like this....)

I haven't told my boyfriend, but I think he knows. What a tolerant guy he is

I think it was either Frank Miller or Alan Moore who described Batman's and the Joker's relationship as a "homophobic nightmare"

So I've been away from comics for a while, anything big going on that's gay related in the media?

Well, there's Midnighter and Apollo. The Ray had a one-shot issue. Iceman will have a solo book too.

Basically and if you still care about Saga, Prince Robot was confirmed bisexual.

Pls post more. Where can I find more Lego batman x lego joker. I'm from /u/ but for some goddamn reason those two are just so cute I'm making an exception for myself. The movie itself is super cute, but batman and joker were just TOO cute.

>Midnighter and Apollo
I'm actually happy about this, a few months ago Midnighter sounded like it was doomed because of low sales.

Interesting, forgot about Saga after reading around 6 issues of it, maybe I'll pick it back up.

More should be popping up as people go see it.

desu Robot is basically the only reason I still read it. The plot continues to be slow as fuck, but he's a delight to read and by now has basically become a protagonist.

>sounded like it was doomed because of low sales

Apparently it did very well in trade.

Beautiful, even Japan is getting in on it.

Why is Carol Danvers dry humping Baron Zemo?

I heard the Ray one shot did pretty good.

>Prince Robot was confirmed bisexual.
I honestly kind of figured he was also into dudes when he had that "the opposite of love is fucking" thing going on and he was projecting orgies in his screen, there were dudes getting it on with other dudes.

But getting the confirmation was good.

>Hover hands
holy shit you killed his dad, at least hug him back

>I need you Zemo
>I can't do this without you
Steve wanted the Z

He's clearly surprised by the hug and is going to hug him back.

What gets me is Helmut's closed fist hug, it's like Helmut doesn't know how to properly hug a person.

>there were dudes getting it on with other dudes

yeah, but having a whole panel of him jacking off to dudes really clears things up.

> that feel when the "cock sucker" panel came out and people were arguing about it
> flashforward to now
> nevermind, he does like dick.

Personally, I'm insanely curious about what kind of men he'd date if he could. His nightmare showed that Princess pushed him around quite a bit since they were young, and Alana is... Alana, yet I don't think he'd let another man treat him like that.

>BvS was supposed to boost Superbat popularity, like TWS did with Stucky
>film is so shit nobody cared about shipping

Fuck Snyder, that useless hack.

Bruce and Clark don't need boosting. There more pictures of them together than they are of them with their significant others.

All gays! Go aways!

>people don't realize that the Lego Batman movie actually took the piss out of shippers
Literally retarded.

Yeah, my impression is that most fans are either familiar with the comics or the cartoons.

I'm more salty about Alfred myself, since I wouldn't mind more art of him resembling Irons.

> people don't realize that something can laugh with people instead of at them

whatever you say, man.

On the other hand, anyone remotely interested in Aquaman/Superman mould be having a blast.

Miller said some things about the relationship of the JL. Aquman is going to be like uncle and Bats is the grumpy dad. WW let's him get away with more so probably the mother of the group. Nothing about Supes tho.

It being a team movie, I'm not sure how much the can interact either way.

It's not like with Supes and Batman that the're connected enough for screen time directly with each other being a reasonable expecation.

I found that hilarious

The way he said it was ace, props to his VA.

>getting trigger by horny fangirls and trolls

>mfw Superbat fans got BTFO so hard

OTP

I need superbats fic recs.

I ship both so IDGAF

Yes, hero/villain is my fetish, why do you ask?

Does Clark top, or Bruce?

hero/villain is always top tier

Bruce is a power bottom.

yes, yes it is.

batman and the joker are cute! CUTE!

Arnett has years of practice with that deep voice he uses, I would have been disappointed if he had been a subpar VA.

It was Miller

10/10 imo

Bump

Lego Joker a cute.

There's no fucking way they did this on accident. I was actually expecting them to kiss.

> entire movie is a parody of romcoms
> this must have been intentional

you don't say?

i was reading the caption while that webm played and out of the corner of my eye i genuinely thought they kissed ;_;

I have a mighty need of art of a human holding lego batman and joker in the "now kiss" pose.

They switch but we all know Bruce is a powerbottom.

Also fujoshits now think that Clark is a snivelling wimpy twink with a daddy kink because Henry Cavill is such a wimpy little bitch compared to Batfleck.
Thanks Snyder you useless fuck.

> daddy kink

is Bruce even that older than Clark in the DCEU?

this

Clark is millions of years old, time dilation

Is this Europa?

I doubt anybody thinks DCEU Clark is a twink, dude is huge.

Still a shit version, though.

I need more Batjokes and Superbat.

I've always liked hero/villain shis, but damn I didn't know I needed them obsessing over the idea of the other obsessing over them so badly.

> what are you doing?
> punching Bane

this movie was better than it had any right to be.

Newsflash fujoshi, they were making fun of you.
And BruceBabs, too.

If this is the result, I'm ok with big companies making fun of me.

Right? I remember people said the same thing about Creek.

Not a lego Bats but i love this art

sauce?

virink.com/Idalgo

That's too feminine to be her though.

>harley's face
heh

ask and you shall receive, user.

Absolutely adorabru

dude,lego batman and lego joker were 100% gay.Theres no denying that.
They literally looked at each other in a sunset,face to face,with an inch apart of kissing.

Lego Movie was literally a love story about the Joker getting Batman to admit he loves him. Don't be silly user.
Also they've always been gay.

Harley, you're delusional.

People have been pointing out of the homoeroticism of Batman way before shipping was a thing. Look at the Ambiguously Gay Duo. Fuck, the Comics Code Authority was started in part because people thought Batman was too gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_of_the_Innocent

Batjokes is shit.

You're shit.

Batman falls in love with Joker.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Clown Prince of Crime's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the absolute madman, he only looks at him with a mad expression. After some investigation, Bruce finds out that the clown he called is not the same clown he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of his man crush, who has fallen in love with his AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SUFFERING.

I'd read it.

((FINDS A WAY))

As much as I love Batjokes, my brain's reflex in any scenario is to laugh at the image of Jason's reaction if he ever caught them in the act.

I can't believe they actually did it

>there's actually a plot point where Batman says to Dick that he and Bruce Wayne are lovers to explain the Batcave under the mansion
>the entirety of Joker and Batman's relationship being played like it is a romantic one by all the villains
>that ending in the sunset where they are probably 2 inches away from kissing

they're gay

We homosex now

>now

coming soon as lego dimensions dlc.

That's cute as fuck but to be fair you could gif/webm every single line of dialogue between the Joker and Batman in this movie and they are ALL 100% gay.

I wonder if they'll do this again if there's a sequel. I sure hope so.

its funny how the movie starts out looking like the games before they add all the real looking plastic

Has there been an interview about how they pitched the movie? Because I can't imagine there are many ways of making this sound like it isn't one huge gay joke.

Lego Batman was average as FUCK!!!

average is not bad, user.

That's not what Lego Joker said.