I think Danny/Misty fans are gonna have to embrace themselves...

I think Danny/Misty fans are gonna have to embrace themselves, because I reckon Danny/Colleen will be in Iron Fist season 1.

Iron Fist pre-show shipping is already messy, but this will make it into a certifiable hot mess.

If Colleen and Danny are an item though, who does that leave for Misty?

There should be someone, preferably Danny. Really, do NOT need to play into the trope of a "strong independent black women", who never get to be loved/seen as the love interest. Seems you've got people already doing that in the "fandom". She shouldn't get pushed out of her own ship.

that dude seriously has the grossest hair ever.

it looks like dyed frosted tip pubes, that are matted down in month-old sweat, semen, and pussy juices.

just fucking vile.

Wow...that's really specific, user.

>Those people on Twitter looking forward to Danisty and having a back and forth with those not for the ship.
>People on the subreddit that /really/ hope Colleen won't be Danny's love interest in the Netflix show.

This is gonna be really awkward.

Colleen and Danny won't last, they'll break up, but remain friends. He'll develop a romantic relationship with Misty, and her a friendship. Question is, who will be Colleen's new love interest? Will she even have one?

Btw, I don't think it will be Bob Diamond, if White Tiger is in it, but I guess it depends on when they had their amulets and how long they had them for. Not too keen on Shang, but I guess it depends on characterisation.

>Plus, he should be with Leiko-Wu.

Take it with a pitch of salt, but someone have mild Iron Fist spoilers, and said that Colleen gets kidnapped in one episode.

Pretty sure it looks sweaty, because they just fought, user. It looks better in the trailer.

>subreddit

Misty is a terrible girlfriend though. She cheats on Danny, breaks up whenever she feels like a change, knowing he'll always be there waiting for her to come back to him.

Dude needs help.

She needs to be better, because Danny is an adorable catch. I ship them, but you're right. She needs to decide once and for all if they are gonna be together or not. In PMIF, there are still emotional ties there, but she's with Sam...

>Cheats on Danny

Tbf, that was reconned into Master Khan, so the consent is dubious at best.
It's also part of the "80's dark comics mandate" placed into a fun comic, and onto a up till then stable couple. No wonder people dont mention it. Nor like to.

He could have gotten with She-Hulk, but he's still pining over his ex. He needs to work on himself first, especially because of his emotional and trauma issues that were brought to ahead in TLW. Maybe he needs to see a therapist? This seemed to be a reason for their continued breakup in PMIF.

He needs love, and stability, and someone who's gonna wear the pants, but until she can provide all, perhaps it's best they pause. I heart them together, but there are issues and gulfs that need to be worked through. Danny looks worse for wear in the previews of Brisson's fist, so I guess that will be a continuing thread for Danny.

>Those (black) fangirls would be so pissed to find out what happened in the 80's.

It's not that bad, user. I mostly just use it peruse opinions on Iron Fist.

Anyone know when reviews for the show will come out?

>yellow and black girls competing to get bred by the white bull's BWC

Everybody knows Danny is for BBC anyway.

I thought they wanted him to be asian?

>Forgetting the White girls.

Tbh WMBF relationships are cancerous.

Most, that I've saw, yeah. Those that don't want Danisty, because they think he's racist and should be Asian. Also, they think MCU!Danny is too young for MCU!Misty, even though they share pretty much the same age gap, as their comic counterparts. Some people are shipping Daneen, because Jess and Finn look cute together and they have chemistry from the trailer. Which is fine and all, as long as they're not shading Danny/Misty (I've seen subtle shade being thrown.) I reckon most of that though, will come via Doy (Danny/Joy) stans.

Most anti-Daneen don't want it because 1)They're one of the only platonic male/female friendships in comics, and have bro/sis type relationship. 2) Misty Knight is his future GF, and her BFF. 3) After the whole AAIronFist campaign it looks like another notch for "White guy trains with Asians, beats some and gets an Asian female love interest.

What did he mean by this?

???????

It's probably best to judge couples on an individual basis.

didn't know she hulk was such a slut

>embrace themselves

Give themselves a hug at the fact their otp isn't canon?

What's it like living under a rock on Mars with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears?

I haven't embraced a ship since didio sank renee/two-face in the mid 2000's but danny/knight makes me want to.