Today in... "Shit you didn't know you wanted until now"

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/morelikethis/283364042
youtu.be/dHdpyvayAcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck

Whoa, I did not see this coming.

I dont want to get punched

A Disney movie revolving around women's boxing? Sure, just don't let that deviantart freak with the boxing fetish see it.

>green eyes
>seemingly red hair

i swear to christ she better have a irish VA

Meh. Isn't this just gonna be your average sports movie plot, only with a bit of "grrrl power" and fetish fuel mixed in?

she won't.

You mean the hundreds of boxing and ryona fetish artists?

Alas is a fan thing... *sobs*

Nigga it ain't even real, it's a fucking piece of art made by some Redditor saying he had this idea for a Disney movie.

Wait, that's a mock poster, right?

Yes

The last women´s boxing film i saw made me cry like a bitch
im ready for any shit this throw at me.

but you cant show women getting punched thats misoginy

Million Dollar Baby without the tragedy?

This can't end well.

I rather enjoyed that dark twist. Boxing is a brutal sport regardless of gender.

>Voiced by Ronda Rousey

>*sobs*
no

inb4 he is OP

Million Dollar Baby was literature in two ways: it examines the human condition, it demonstrates a truth rather than just telling it to you.
The idea of toughness beyond all reason, the truth that just when things are going good, that's when you're about to get floored. The movie expertly draws you in, you start to enjoy the progression and achievement, you put a little of your heart out there and get sledgehammered.
The pacing and timing of that movie is exactly like being dismantled by a pro fighter, no indication of a hit coming, then the pure attempt to break your heart to gravel.
That's why it deserved the praise it got, it's a simple story very well told.

This is fake, right?

Yes

Looks fake

what makes you say that?

that tag line made me cringe so hard I sniggered

Photoshopped Hoodie and gloves
The news, tumblr, nor Cartoonbrew is talking about it, and there is only one thread up at like 7 am, which leads to believe its just early morning shitposting.

Oh I just noticed something
>Tangled
>Frozen
>Punched
Disney's going for the word describing an action thing

correct it's tumbler shit.
Disney would not have the balls to make a movie about a young girl boxing for several reason. The biggest being you are showing young girls getting beat on.

For some reason, I can't unsee Punch-Out in this.

>he had this idea for a Disney movie.
>for a DISNEY movie
This is seriously worrying me.

Has he no understanding of how controversial a 18 something girl boxing movie aimed at children would go?
It hits like five offenses without even trying.

Name's terrible tho

Well I'm disappointed.

Well to be fair, if it's an all female boxing league, then it might get rid of one of those problems. They could play it off as a female "Rocky" of sorts, but yeah, children wouldn't be the target demo for that at all. Hell, when was the last time we even had a good boxing movie(or anything for that matter, barring Punch-Out!)

personally I would like to see a femboxing kids movie that tackles the fact that there are differences in the sexes.

that would literally never happen through Disney or Pixar though.

>tfw no qt boxer waifu

Agreed. Now the Pixiv version of that guy on the other hand draws fucking great femdom stuff

Just one?

Creed, bleed for this, both of those were really good

Boxing is old and busted.
MMA is the new hotness.

fuck that make her Latina with a cute nickname

Rocky for little girls.

>Female is again the main character on a Disney movie.

boxing is great
MMA is similar to boxing but they added grappling meaning if you're a shit boxer you can still win a couple fights

it's the only reason Ronda is famous.

What I meant by that post is that after Warrior and Undisputed being successful we'd probably be getting more MMA movies now instead of boxing ones.

Adults have a hard time dealing with that concept like fuck they'll put it in a kids movie.

>Adults have a hard time dealing with that concept
mostly because a lot of them grew up hearing that everyone is the same no matter what forever, which is especially broadcast in the media.

so rule 63 Mister T just beats her unconscious half way through

>and they all make this face

I know it's not real, but he nailed the character design.

fake :(

i know exactly why i have this boner

So is Tangled and Frozen.

Today on Sup Forums: Literally Figuratively Reddit - The Thread

Where's that image with the girl hitting a guy in the gut, and he just stands there and says 'cute'

girls fighting girls is still controversial sadly.

Zootopia pretty much was that though. Maybe not sexes, but it boiled down to "people are different, and people need to either use those differences to their advantage or overcome them".

Didn't Disney say that Lin-Manuel is making his own Disney movie? I know he wrote for Moana and the live action Mary Poppins and Little Mermaid but I thought he was getting his own original animated film.

Fuck, forgot Creed existed. Well, I know what I'm watching this weekend.

Not really, otherwise the Powerpuff Girls wouldn't exist since that's literally the entire concept. Girls punching girls are fine, hell, it's even preferred in TV.

I would drop it right then and there if this was a real idea. Rousey is a cunt

girls fighting girls is usually the only way they get to fight unless it's tension less Mook fights.

and would probably be a horrible va

Dude, people like him is why Zootopia is one of the best selling Disney films ever. Of course they want him to see it.

Creed was so damn good we forgot Michael B. Jordan was in the Fantastic Four reboot.

What a unique idea.

Take my money!

At least she won't die at the end of the filmyeah, yeah, stupid spoiler, but guessing some still haven't seen the film yet

Shut up or I'll knock you out punk

I read the first three words, but then I thought you were talking about "Boss Baby" and I thought you were trolling.

If only they would do Spiked: A princess with a serious alcohol-drinking problem.

Pity Disney films can't show drunkenness as funny anymore

there's nothing wrong with boxing but damn that guy's fucking weird

Souce?

>Pity Disney films can't show drunkenness as funny anymore
they've already convinced an entire generation that drinking is fine, so they don't need to advertise it anymore

you don't want it

deviantart.com/morelikethis/283364042
does this guy draw his shit on crayon or something?
aside from that these sort of artist make make wonder if they even do boxing or workout and look fit or whatever?

>chicks boxing

Nah, not my style of /asp/.

Creed held off from using the Rocky music until the absolute perfect moment. Even if it wasn't also a great film in its own right I'd love it just for that.

/asp/ used to be good.

Is this the Disnet version of Million Dollar Baby? I don't know how they will fit a music in the end

Oh Shit... i just realized, if this is real, there's going to be a song.
the song is going to be like how the the princess doesn't want to live the princess life and want to fight in the ring and shit "I want to fight, i want to fiiiiight" i can see it now

Hear the crac! Hear the crac!
Who the fuck was the faggot
Who left this bench here so next!

>But I know life could be better
>If I could feel the sting of leather
>Bruise my skin, this is my dream
>To do battle on the canvas-covered riiiiiing~

even worse is if this gets it's dentist flash game, even though it's kinda fitting, since she's doing boxing.
gets to be a part of the spiderman and elsa team.
and new fans generating new cringy oc and fetish art.

I'm fucking down

I would watch the shit out of a Punch-Out movie.

RISING UP

BACK ON THE STREETS

if you guy's make consistent i'll vocaroo that shit

youtu.be/dHdpyvayAcw

consistent lyrics*

I've boxed for years but I've ironically never liked boxing movies.
I wish someone made a movie like Ippo. Just pure fights and training.

I WILL BREAK YOU

>boy hips
otherwise
>muh dik

>Powerpuff Girls
fun story look up their old concept art, they went through a lot of revisions of how they look to get the green light with the show.
Also Disney is held at a stupid standard where they get shit on for the most pettiest of things.

>ywn play an official Disney Princess boxing game

psst She's real

cute

What would her adorable, sassy animal/non-human companion be?

>Surely if I mention the obsessed fetish-man by name nobody will realize that I was the obsessed fetish man all along, because why would he talk bad about himself?

it's really obvious friend

To be fair that's Zarya drawn like her
Her pet Pitt