Logan

>The mutant population is slowly dying thanks to an artificial virus created by Rice's employer called 'The Decay'
>all mutants (even Logan) is afflicted by this and is slowly dying
>Logan's healing factor had gone slow coupled with the virus and his adamantum skeleton
>Xavier suffers from dementia alongside the virus and must constantly be medicated
>Laura is a successful clone of Logan which resulted from an actual birth mother forced upon by Rice
>It is revealed later that Laura is actually the 2nd perfect clone, the first one is revealed to be Mariko Yashida's son infused with Logan's dna
>Laura escapes Rice's facilities with the help of an unseen mutant implied to be similar to both her and Logan
>she then proceeds to blend in with children on a field trip
>the school bus is attacked by Pierce and Laura escapes in the confusion
>Xavier dies towards the end because of his wounds
>X-24 is an adult Wolverine clone said to be stronger than Logan and Laura combined
>X-24 has claws similar to Daken but is physically a clone of Logan
>X-24 dies by molten adamantum
>Logan nearly dies towards the end similar to how his character dies in the comics with his body giving up on him while molten adamantum slowly races towards him
>Logan is later helped by Laura to stand up and escape the facilities
>movie ends like a western where the future is left ambiguous and Laura and Logan rides of to places unknown

Neat

so have any insider reviews come out?

The last of x
or
Terminator judgement x

No country for old x

Double-kek

Blade Logan (The Final Cut)

I find it tedious how everyone claims this film is setting up X-23 to take Wolverine's place in the X-Men films, when it's the post apocalyptic future.

Fake. We already know how Logan comes across Laura and that's not it.

because time travel totally isn't a thing. neither are alternate dimensions.

Honestly the x-men movie timetable is such a mess, i wouldn't be suprised if x-23 just showes up in the next one and nobody bothers to explain shit.

>Press 'x' to Logan

how the fuck does adamantium get infected by a virus? isn't it an element?

The third Resident Evil movie had a post-apocalyptic setting that they just walked back with no explanation, I wouldn't put doing that above Fox.

the resident evil movies are a mess but the games are even more fucking stupid, somehow people don't get infected anymore

It's an alloy, actually.

But OP doesn't say the adamantium is infected by the virus, it says Wolverine is dying due to the virus and adamantium poisoning, since his healing factor is not as good at keeping that in check.

makes more sense, also I thought adamantium was the refined form of vibranium

>X-24 has claws similar to Daken

Kek.

>no Hardtofindium

GL!!

>white text yellow background
>largest section

the intersection of autistic research and recollection, and bad graphic design

No Country for Terminator: the Last Judgement of X

check your screen settings because that's orange and can be read perfectly fine

It's some weird alloy of iron. I get the impression that it's a blend of iron isotopes (can iron have isotopes? Not a metallurgist).

what about the costume, why has he been posting tweets of the original.

All elements can have isotopes. Most of those will be unstable, though.

>We terminator now

either you have colour blindness or your monitor is dying because the colour is orange, not yellow

>Most of those will be unstable, though.
Maybe that's why they had to be embedded in blocks of resin.

flip fag already spoiled how most of the mutants die and it's because of prof X so fuck off you dumb nigger

It's right there user, can't you see it?

Do you remember exactly what he said?