Will they do anything in Season 3 with the fact that he is bi...

Will they do anything in Season 3 with the fact that he is bi? Or will it be another Korra thing were it is just done for diversity brownie points?

Also, YJ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/young-justice-returning-for-season-3
twitter.com/greg_weisman/status/367861073430319105?lang=en
twitter.com/Greg_Weisman/status/817226529289605121?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Season 3

Good joke.

Was he bi in this series?

user...

ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/young-justice-returning-for-season-3

How does this make you feel?

Weisman said he wasn't straight. Didn't say bi, but yeah.

no.. people on the internet are just fuck'n stupid

homosexuality and bisexuality are mental illnesses

is he the only one that is a faggot now?

>Sup Forums complains if a character's sexuality is at the fore
>Sup Forums complains if it isn't
???

diversity of opinions

...Wair what? Since when was he bi?

self-awareness is a mental illness but we celebrate that

>Bestqualad
>a filthy bi slutshit

should have just ignored Tula and made him gay if they wanted to change him that bad

ssssshhhhhhhhhh

time to stop posting now

Weisman hinted on Twitter I guess.
twitter.com/greg_weisman/status/367861073430319105?lang=en
twitter.com/Greg_Weisman/status/817226529289605121?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

that was to appease the people who want gay shipping, you know the diversity crowd

I hope they make Bart gay. Not for fujoshit reasons but for redpilled reasons.

A fag relationship with the spic would be metaphorical representation of what is happening to our society. A white man with Stockholm Syndrome loves his brown abuser. Literally Europe and libtard America right there.

Ah so that answers OP questions.

Depends on the platform it airs. I think they can be more explicit than before.

Weisman doesn't do these things for brownie points. He revealed Lexington as gay in the late 1990's and hinted some gay stuff in W.I.T.C.H. He's been doing diversity long before SJWs hit it big.

I always enjoy that one story where he comes back in the late night panel wearing the eyepatch.

nah it's not, it's a genetic abnormality.

Gender dysphoria(trans folks) is though.

So is your autism, user

Everyone knows that

Huh. Coulda sworn it was mentioned he was pansexual.

I mean Weisman is pretty well known for thinking through the gritty details of his shows. Even the things they don't get around to addressing on air.

I mean the dude literally has a Q&A site for this sort thing regarding his previous work.

I doubt it was just to appear SJWs. And as far as the YJ series is concerned his word is akin to word of God.

You're correct, gender dysphoria is a mental illness, but being trans isn't.

>but being trans isn't.
Yes it is, and to deny it is nothing but ableism.

Tell that to the American Psychological Association
apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx
>A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.
According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

So is a nigger trying to leave their owner. And we gave them rights.

Isn't being trans classified as having gender dysphoria though? Maybe I'm just arguing semantics.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Doesn't dysphoria stop after they start living as a transsexual?
Technically, by the nature of it, only non-trans people can suffer from it.

Please tell me Luba was strictly dickly.

Depends on the network probably. Probably no if CN, probably yes to yes-ish if Netflix/HBO. (I know nothing about Amazon/Hulu/whatever the other site is called and their track records.)

Yep.

But they also scream the loudest about wanting shit

I think it depends on the person, the way my ex explained it is that it affects people in different ways. It's possible that someone can have it so bad that even after HRT and surgery that they still feel the dysphoria.

Not only he is black
Atlantean
Son of a villain with a ridiculous costume and name

now he has to be a faggot too?

just make Miss Martian gender fluid or something

Beast boy is gay in some comics it could be him in the cartoon

He's bi in the comics

When has Beastboy ever been gay?
Also YJ Bb was already seduced by his mother's killer, so he isn't gay.

I'm pretty sure, or at least in my headcanon, that Queen Bee raped him and his mother.

Bart's probably a faggot due to Weisman being silent on that issue.

>Also YJ Bb was already seduced by his mother's killer, so he isn't gay.
Could still be bi, but I think he's straight.

>I'm pretty sure, or at least in my headcanon, that Queen Bee raped him and his mother.
That's headcanon.

When did he say that?

Read the fucking thread, you dumb mong.
Someone already posted the link.

>Will they do anything in Season 3 with the fact that he is bi?
What are you smoking, OP?

No.