I don't get why or on what basis Kirkman is trying to sell the idea that Carl should be respected by characters and...

I don't get why or on what basis Kirkman is trying to sell the idea that Carl should be respected by characters and readers alike.
Leaving aside for a moment the fact that his stupidity was directly repsonsible for a war that has kileld dozens of people and destroyed two safe zones, the little shitstain never did anything remotely worthy of respect besides being disfunctionally angry at people.

Cause Carl's Campy

and Carl Catches Cabs

also Carl Collaborates Consistently

but Carl's Capabilities? Copious.

Are you a fucking idiot?

He didn't cause any war. She stated that the Whisperers had attacked and murdered many colonies before. They were bluffing that they came in peace. If anything Carl saved everyone but kick starting it before the Whisperers were prepared to kill them all.

so Carl's Credo? Caca...

Are they still on this shit? Who died?

y'know Carl's Cooties? Contagious!

Rick, Carl is the new MC now.

Priest gabriel pretty stupid dead.

Finally kicked the bucket? Shit, did I miss a storytime somewhere?

dude, Carl's Capital Comics...

His dad is the overlord that keeps them safe.

they Cautiously Criminalized Carl...

okay, Carl's Caretaker Came!

Yes, from what Lydia (is that her name?) said we could conjecture that the Whisperers would have attacked anyway.
Here's what actually went down though: they asked Alexandria to stay out of their business, so Maggie asked Carl to stay put. Carl didn't stay put pecause poontang. Alpha decided to send a clearer message and the rest is history.
So many people. What issue are you up to? #100 was celebrated with the death of Glenn.

haha, Carl's Crazy Cock...

Really, Carl Cries Carelessly?

Bump

bump

BUMP

More importantly why were there so many fucking reused panels in this, most of them being of ricks angry look.

Also why is anything slightly dramatic delivered with this dumb as fuck perspective of a wide angle lense looking down on their face giving them a fucking huge forehead.

Because I love all of you.

Kirkman loves his beat panels

You're good people

What the shit, is that supposed to be Maggie?

Problem? ,':)

Andrea's famous doctor doom impression.

Same reason why Rick is King Shit of Fuck Mountain, plot demands it.

Of course when Rick lost his shit first time around in Alexandria the guy he assaulted would freak out and murder the wife of the guy who runs the place. That's not convenient at all.

She looks way off.

Is TWD monthly or biweekly?

Negan pls go

>What issue are you up to? #100 was celebrated with the death of Glenn.

I caught up with the storytime a few weeks ago that did up to the Whisperer's shit and everyone being goddamn retarded all over the place. It's still on that shit? How slow is this comic moving?

That fucking wasn't me trying, fucksticks.

That'd be "same fucking reason Rick is King Shit of Fuckedy-Fucking-Fuck Mountain: the fucking plot demands it.

Of fucking course when Rick lost his fucking goddamn shit his first time around in Alexandria the guy he cocksuckin' assaulted would freak the fuck out and murder the fucking shit out of the wife of the guy who fucking runs the godfucked place. That's not fucking convenient at fucking all."

Preacher user storytimed EVERYTHING that had been released to that point. There was only one issue between the end of his storytimes and this one.

It's called The Crawling Dead for a reason.

Jesus, I thought that was years old stuff by now. Goddamn. I thought the AMC show had a shitty pace.

Why rush a narrative when it's printing money?
Taking the long route to Namek if fine if everyone keeps pitching money at it.
This is American Manga at it's finest. I wonder who'll be the extreme asshole/nutjob that replaces Negan?

>This is American Manga at it's finest.
I'm reasonably sure they could make this weekly if they wanted because manga has the same amount of pages but weekly and not monthly.

And it'd still sell.

Remind me what happened to Beta after he killed Lucille?

Think he got away

He got away and set the horde on Alexandria

Mangaka work like slaves to get their shit out, though. I'm actually not sure if it's possible to replicate their working conditions here with US labor laws.

This stuff sells at a premium compared to Manga. There's no need to fill rooms with wage slaves and churn it out weekly or flood the market like Batman shit.

Just release your monthly pages, progress the television plot the tiniest bit, everyone gets paid well and can focus on personal project on tv/comics they care more about.

Oh, it's just I think they'd want to make MORE money if they released it weekly.

It's really approaching it from a "making even more money" standpoint, not a "fix the pace" one. If weekly is too much, biweekly sounds feasible.

That's it for the actual comic, time for letter hacks.

Always better to leave them wanting more than to feed it to them til they are sick of the taste of it.

Thank you

That's it, also it was awful

Every single soul in the comics industry wishes that had thought of this shit first.
It's so maximum payoff for minimal effort that it's hilarious, it's like turning the Heathcliff strip into a billion dollar franchise. The merchandising alone has to be obscene by this point.

Oh and for fun, in case everyone wasn't privy to this announcement already.

It's real.

There's what, ten of them? I don't even care if they're armed. Okay lady, go get murdered by the people who've been doing this song and dance for years now.

>we're gonna murder everyone
>you know
>the people
>the people that know how to make that fresh bread we've been eating
>and growing all those vegetables
>and giving us eggs and probably chickens and shit
>and I guess horse meat?
>and riding horses
>oh, and they have our only supply of bullets
>and they get us fish too
>yeah, lets fucking kill them!
>even though they vastly outnumber us
>and our newest ex-leader went to live with them more or less

TWD land is filled with pure retards.

It's retarded AND it sounds like Bendis speak

Someone going to story time this or what?

Are you retarded?

He killed Billy when noby else had the balls to do it.

Kirkman's always planned to kill Rick off since issue #1. I bought the Walking Dead in the first four Hardcover editions. In the back of the volume 1 edition there was an interview with Kirkman. In that short interview he confirmed that even though he was just starting, everyone has a finite time in the comic, but Rick is destined to die at some point.

Isn't there 5 pages of this somewhere?

Actually, we're already ten issues in.

Sooo... what's their plan exactly? Why do they it's this is going to be a good idea to sack alaxandria?

More importantly, who the fuck cares? No character in TWD is particularly well executed by now, but Negan is one of the worst. He's a caricature of himself almost as bad as the Governor was and now it seems he's been relegated to comedic relief and Rick's tail-wagging lapdog.

this art is fucking terrible

Nah, he's great.

Negan is one of the best characters. One of the only ones who actually gets development. If you can't appreciate some previous enemies setting aside their differences and learning to work together, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe read manga.