Simpsons/Robot Chicken crossover (Again)

Also some shitty South Park parody and a California Raisins bit if you care.
youtube.com/watch?v=wXzLju-4Su8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpzJUjsAuHw
youtube.com/watch?v=I9BioMdP0Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lisa insults the painting
>Marge looks fucking heartbroken
At least the writers remembered Marge was the one who painted it.

Also why does Lisa have to be the worst human being ever even in the couch gags now?

>You can see the previous Robot Chicken guest couch gag on the Nerds laptop

>Marge cursing

>2017
>still fucking referencing the California Raisins
Why the fuck do people still do this?

They literally have not been relevant sine the fucking 80's, there are thirty-year-olds who have never fucking heard of them at this point.

>Lisa insults the painting
Once again showing that she is the top cunt of the show.

>California Raisins

Topical

Was this supposed to be funny?

I guess you could say the show's going after some low-hanging fruit.

unfortunately yes

They've referenced South Park in greater detail before, why did they have to make rip-offs?

Because the painting isn't baby art connoisseur's first "master piece" or has a woman in it.

>stan and kenny
>in 2015-16 south park
kek

I was gonna ask the same thing. Do people even know who they are? That's like referencing that show from the 70's where the chimp drove the truck.

Lisa is the worst because she's a grown ass cunt in the body of a child. And worst of all? Lisa KNOWS she's got the body of a child and knows its culturally unacceptable for a Female Child (because Bart gets his ass handed to him and insulted all the time) to ever face any consequences for her misdeeds. Lisa knows she's protected by chivalry, political correctness, etc. That's why she acts out, she knows she will never suffer for it. The writers will be the first to kill themselves if their precious little gynocentric political mouth piece is ever inconvenienced.

I will never understand why Sup Forums hates Brian from Family Guy so much when he's made to pay and suffer for many immoral acts. He doesn't always get away with it. Lisa on the other hand always gets away with her shit and is always portrayed sympathetically even if she's a cunt.

Because punishing a child, much less a girl would be bad for the writers.

Besides, who else would be the mouthpiece?

Lisa might not get her comeuppance as much as Brian but she's clearly written to be an annoying liberal strawman, the writers intend for you to think she's ridiculous.

>Because punishing a child, much less a girl would be bad for the writers.
Forgot to add 'in their eyes' to that.

As for the couch gag. I chucked at the raisins and the nerd, but the SP bit was lazy. Did like how they kept Homer 2D throughout though.

Punishing a child is ALWAYS acceptable so long as the child is Male. Female characters in general are shit tier because men are Manginas and would sooner kill themselves than to see a fictional vagina inconvenienced.

There should be a rule for working in media. You cannot work in media if you're:

- A woman
- A Mangina
- A White Knight Faggot
- A Beta Male
- A Simp

Eliminate these from entertainment media? And watch media quality improve colossally.

They were crossing over with Robot Chicken. Making fun of irrelevant things from the 80's is kind of their thing.

That animation was fucking awesome. That's what I wish Gumball was more like.

Fucking reminder that Lisa has the gall to bitch about Bart ruining her life and being a jerk, when she's ruined (or made him sacrifice) the very few things that would put his life in a positive direction, just so she could be happy.

How often did Bart get punished for expressing a political opinion(outside of the chalkboard gags)? Has lisa started burning stuff, and committing vandalism?

Would you rather they reference Adventure Time again?

What was the joke, though?

I'm still amazed Pendleton Ward agreed to help out on that one. Like, I can understand the RC crew. But Ward and John K., not as much.

Based opening by Based Simpsons.
They just proved that they have still got it.
All these deniers and bitchers will never be called as a guest animator, and will die doing nothing.

>He doesn't remember the THOH ep where they go on Jerry Springer.

What did I miss here?

Mods are being fags.

Well that sucked.

Seriously, fuck off Lisa. Insulting her mothers painting!

The show probably doesn't remember that Marge painted it and that painting was her passion. Marge is a shrinking violet who needs encouragement! Fuck you Lisa!

/this/ is what they meant by 'The Simpsons will be using cels'.

Thanks for another disappointment, Simpsons!

Yeah great opening but after a minute or 2 I'm still turning off the channel

>Oh, so this was the whole Fuzz
>WE GOT YOUR ATTENTION AGAIN RIGHT GAIS!?

>THIS WAS WORTH IT!
>REALLY GAIS!
>........sobs...........

The funny thing is, people watch the couch gags more than the actual episodes, fuck the animation felt like it was STILL DIGITAL!

Yeah. Apparently the writers still think that simply referencing another cartoon without making any actual jokes automatically makes it funny.

The mods are banning anti-Lisa comments? The fuck?

I remember them from Christmas specials and a few other things in the late 90s. They've been completely irrelevant for a while but if a 30yr old doesn't know them they're probably just out of the loop because I remember them a lot as a kid, they were a big thing particularly on Disney.

Can we kill Lisa like how they killed Brian

If they had a joke about Homer meeting Randy Marsh and Gerald being drunk on the couch rambling about Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, with Homer saying "Hey, thought you guys weren't going to copy us anymore, 'member."it it would have been way more funnier, accurate and put Trey Parker on suicide watch. But nope had to go for the pussy route and make fun about South Parks animation and swearing. A joke we've seen a 100 times already.

I honestly chuckled when Homer fought the Raisins.
I honestly like raisins

Why is South Park's animation attacked so much, yet they're able to push an episode out in a week and it looks stylistically good? I would understand if it took months to produce the same results, but a week. A fucking week.

They attack because it takes a week.

Even though the show moved past from that exact look and evolved into a more detailed version of it.

It's sad. They made a joke about it and it's already outdated.

And in the end the painting she puts up is literally both of those things.

DUDE CURSING LMAO
DUDE GORE LMAO
DUDE SARCASM LMAO

I don't get it, they added Robot Chicken BUT they didn't add South Park but instead of a copycat, why?

In fairness, that's kinda what a lot of Robot Chicken is.

>Take known piece of media
>Present bastardized version of it as comedy
>Wash, rinse, repeat

The couch gag was put together by the Robot Chicken guys for The Simpsons. Both shows had an official hand in this. South Park however, did not, hence you see the shitty knock-off version of those characters.

I thought South Park was only cutout animation for their pilots and the Spirit of Christmas and Jesus vs Santa cartoons.

>What was the joke, though?
Mage made me laugh at the end.

If this was a decade ago, I'm for certain there would have been a YTMND of "Did you steal my painting?" and the South Park kid's gibberish.

>what is the Simpsons movie

Robot Chicken at least attempts to add comedy by giving a different take on what it is they're referencing. NuSimpsons will usually just make a reference, and do nothing creative with it.

>Pilot was 20 years ago
>Robot Chicken made a joke about something older than their target audience.

>The show probably doesn't remember that Marge painted it and that painting was her passion

I wouldn't be surprised

i didnt expect to get this mad from someone not getting the joke

Not only that but southpark has also moved past "show that swears a lot" to. Compared to other animated shows it's probably just slightly above them in terms of profanity.

Yeah, this joke feels way more at home in the late 90's. Back when people were still shocked by its existence.

WHO IS STILL WATCHING THE SIMPSONS?!? WHAT ARE THEIR RATINGS AND HOW ARE THEY NOT LOW ENOUGH TO TAKE THIS SHIT OFF THE AIR?

Was this the cel-animated segment?

yep

Does Homer yell "Eggs should be bad for you!" when he's fighting the raisins? I assume the joke was he was angry about one California product while fighting another? I know its not the first time they went after eggs for a joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=MpzJUjsAuHw
youtube.com/watch?v=I9BioMdP0Cs

>still gets 582 upvotes

Creators dont hate the modern episodes as much as the internet does.

He said "Snacks should be bad for you!"

Fox's Animation Domination is still pretty much one of the most watched programming blocks on Sunday Nights and Simpsons was always in the top two for highest numbers of the block.

It's still surprisingly popular, honestly

The only reason of why we have FOX in the cable of foreigh countries is Simpsons, what else would they watch on that channel?

Doesn't look like it.

>I DON"T LIKE IT SO NO ONE ELSE DOES

Jesus this shit is getting boring, something something go back to pleddit.

Half hearted attempt to call you a bitch since your not all that worth the baiting.

I had something meaner but it kept saying the system thinks its spam so your being protected by the system.

>Dude jokes lmao

It's still the highest rated animated show on television.