Is he ever Coming Back

No, because Carol will never not be Captain Marvel now that the trigger has been pulled

He could always come back as Photon

best captain marvel after Billy

I mailed Ewing about it for Ulti-Mails. We'll see if Kek wills it.
Honestly I just really really want a Captain Marvel Corps movie.

How do you undo his villianous stint?

In the words of Baron Zemo: Nah.
Will Marvel admit he existed? Oh Hell Nah.

>tfw Jemas tried to kill the title with U-Decide and failed spectacularly

Maybe as a villain. It would give Marvel a chance to show Carol is better than the old characters by taking a shit on them.

I dunno, as much as I love them I think it's pretty funny that the Vells seem to stay dead.

I wish. Won't happen, though, because of Carol.

Just bring him back as Genis, doesn't need to have the Captain Marvel name.

They could call him Legacy again, like when he was first introduced. God damn, Genny was so fucking great.

How do you pronounce the G? Like a G or like a J? And does his name rhyme with Ennis or Penis?

i read your mail, he replied that is verry dificult, but not imposible

At least, Carol can't sell toys without Mar Vell.

>Will Marvel admit he existed? Oh Hell Nah.

Hell, they barely admit Hulkling exists as anything other than gay arm candy.

Like Penis, with a G.
Because his name is a taxonomy joke.

Or Spectrum.

I miss their banter over names. that was good.

FOOL! THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER CAPTAIN MARVELS BEFORE CAROL.

Same.

Given that in his first series he had charcters call him "Genny", with Rick saying it was a girl's name (meaning it sounds like Jenny), it likely sounds like a J.

Hulkling's entire arc in Gillen's Young Avengers could've been avoided if he talked to his half-siblings.

No member of the Vell family is ever coming back

Unfortunately, that is the truth of it. Rich coming back(even as an unlife abomination) gives me some hope, but there's no large cry for Mar-Vell, Genis, or Phyla's return.

I wish they would've brought Phyla back just to avoid the redundancy that is TWO lesbian Quasars.

I wonder if Spencer made Avril gay to avoid any criticism about ignoring Phyla for being a lesbian.

Lol, they made her gay too? Quantum bands must love them some lesbians. We sure Wendell wasn't a lesbian in a prior life?

Wendell gave up the bands because he started feeling a little gay.

Kek

He's not minority so he's not allowed to be called Legacy now :^]

>tfw only person on the planet that likes noh varr

>We sure Wendell wasn't a lesbian in a prior life?

Well, there's this cover.

"Genny" rhyming with "Jeannie" works too, you know.

Nah, I liked Space Ghost too. Shame everything went to shit and he was bumming around as Kate Bishop's fuckmeat.

Clickbait or Real thing.

And that's how it should be desu.
Doesn't mean the others can't come back under their other names.
They could be her posse! Her "Carol Corps", if you wheel.

The Quantum Bands just love pussy, and Wendell was too pure to accept all the tail that was throwing itself at him.
Avril x Moondragon when?

God-fucking-dammit, Spencer.

Is that bitch gonna go to space any time soon? Cause in my opinion it's fucking bullshit that Earth gets to hog Captain Marvel AND Quasar.

Mythe way they killed Genis was so over the top as well, in a "there's no fucking way any other writer can come up with a way to bring him back from this".

In hindsight it was one of the triggers that started my eventual dropping of all Marvel comics.

Goddamn he was such a good character.

Drax always comes back you fucking casual, that's like his whole thing. Movie or not there was no way Drax and Thanos would have stayed dead for long.

sure he'll do friendo, as soon as this guy

That sounds like a challenge.

Already came back, somebody just has to remember.

I'm talking post-SW. Remender's delightful madness was pre-reset.