Captain America: Steve Rogers #12 preview

Captain America: Steve Rogers #12 preview.

Yes, it's already out next week. Steve and Helmut are now besties, and Taskmaster knows Steve's HYDRA. The ride never ends!

Will Cap and Zemo be the breakout bromance of 2017?

I love how Spencer's brought back Black Ant, and is pretty much treating him just as O'Grady.

isn't O'Grady dead?

LMD.

His mind was put into an LMD, which is Black Ant.

A bad romance.

ah. thanks

>You two behave yourselves or I swear to god I am gonna turn this terrorist organization around.

>ultimates 2, steve rogers and unworthy thor on my pull
>feels good man

>Already out next week.
Secret Empire truly is the "Just Get It Over With" event.

How is this so much better than superior Spider-Man when they have the same plot?

Because cap fits better.

Really wish hyrda cap and retro cap co exist.

Because Cap is actually keeping his cover relatively well by acting natural and manipulating the behavior of others to his own advantage, rather than going full retard with his totally legit and and not semi-villainous behavior like Otto. His only fuckup so far was not accounting for the black box in the crashed SHIELD aircraft or that anyone would be interested in acquiring it.

No one else would have suspected anything if it weren't for Taskmaster recovering the footage.

>His only fuckup so far was not accounting for the black box in the crashed SHIELD aircraft

No, his fuck-up was not knowing there was a SECOND black box.

Coulson and Deadpool know

Fuck me, I read the paper as "Shill fired...

What has Maria Hill done to get her fired? Is it because she is a cunt? Because from what I've read, she is one

>when they have the same plot
A pre-existing villain isn't living inside Steve Rogers' body/brain?

Yeah, pretty big fuckup on his part, especially since he was previously a director of SHIELD and worked with the organization for years to at least know something like that.

Or it could just be an asspull to provide a reason for Taskmaster to gain the biggest lead ever on Captain Hydra.

I wonder if he's going to bring Ian back from limbo. He got into some alternative Hydra Cap the last time we saw him.

>some user making big promises

It could be a new thing that happened after he stepped down.

I think Taskmaster mentioned that it was Bagalian ship, and that most of those have secret, better hidden black boxes because "the damn things get stolen so much."

Yep, it was a Bagalian ship, not a SHIELD ship. No reason Steve would know about it.

She lives in a comic book universe so all her plans have to fail or most, if not all major villains would be delt with.
So her major plans lead to major fuck ups and major fuckups lead to removal of power.

Has Zemo picked up the habit of vaporizing folks, or is it just a funny line?

No, just Coulson.

>another husbando issue already

nice

No one has hit Cap's friends with the stupid stick. Everything he's done is still act the way Cap would...at least to his friends.

Spenser is a great fit to write Taskmaster.