Wolverine: The Last Logan

>comes out in a few weeks
>still no spoilers/leaks

nobody cares about the actual plot
we're here for the wolviekino of him being depressing and then getting angry and killing shit
professor x for sure dies in this movie
my guess is it'll be before 30min in

We already know the plot.

Wolverine depressed angry alone. Girlverine shows up and he and Xavier go on a magical road trip with her because bad gubmint people want her. Xavier dies. End.

We don't need leaks.

Why is the future always fucked in the FoXmen universe? I thought muties were viewed as positive, why are they all dead?

The bad ones are the best stories.

No one wants to watch a 2 hour movie about how Wolverine teaches a 19 year old girl how its ok to be who you are in a coming of age comedy were she needs to save her relationship with her mother.

Wait I would see that.

>still no spoilers/leaks

I predict there will be soon. There are people who have already watched it. One guy answering questions on plebbit if you wanna go there and message him yourself.

Even in the comics every future with Mutie filth is a bad one and every time they fix that one, the laws of the universe make another bad future. It's like they're trying to make a future where water can't be wet

X men villain who's main power is creating dystopian futures when?

Unless there already is one.

>About A Bub

>we're here for the wolviekino of him being depressing and then getting angry and killing shit
Fucking this

Nah, I'm more here to watch Laura go berserk.

2 people have already spoiled the movie here. 1 did it a month ago and 1 did it yesterday, you fucking retard. another guy said he saw it on reddit yesterday and had proof and he was vague as possible but he backed up what the 2 here said.

>still no spoilers/leaks
Why do you hate surprises in your movies?

>Why do you hate surprises in your movies?

Professor Xavier uses his powers to freeze the Reaver's minds in a Las Vegas hotel but has a seizure while doing it so Logan is forced to mercy-kill him.

I've seen a lot of people posting things incorrectly about the movie. This is one of them.
Saw the movie last night. I could give a poop if you believe me.

Loved it. It's a Western movie with long, indulgent shots of beautiful scenery. It's kind of a long movie peppered with moments of hyper violence. They definitely use that R rating.
If you had any doubts that Mangold shot this as a western Xavier and Laura literally sit down and watch Shane in a motel room while Snikt-Bub is out doing snikt-bub things. It's great because Laura and the professor have some nice moments.
It's not at all an Xmen film, it's for sure a LOGAN film.

I was a bit worried when I heard Logan was a limo driver in this movie, but thats swept away rather quickly.

second act right before the break

Jackman is leaving, everybody else from his cast is old as fuck because they've been making these movies for 17 years, FOX doesn't want a situation like Star Trek had in the 1980s where the increasingly elderly cast keep coming back

>garbage is getting collected tomorrow
>still no raccoons/hobos

>Star Wars The Last Jedi
>Transformers The Last Knight
>Logan The Last Samurai

>we're here for the wolviekino of him being depressing and then getting angry and killing shit
and this why Sup Forums is bunch of pretentious neckbeards

>FOX doesn't want a situation like Star Trek had in the 1980s where the increasingly elderly cast keep coming back

Of course they do.

>Coming soon to a theater near to you:
>Fox honor

Logan falls in love with Jean Grey.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the psychic girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Wolverine recounts the previous day's confessions to Marvel Girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Kuzuri's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>X-Men 20
>Kelsey Grammer and Ellen Page attend a series of funerals