Ships that you are ashamed of

What are things you ship that you can admit are shameful, but you dont care.

For me its JayDick.I like it dammit and this month has been good for me with actual character interaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikeljanin/status/646793106914807808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they're practically brothers. You're sinful, OP!

Who's the top and bottom?

Far as I know, Jason is still legally dead
They switch

Necrophilia is also a crime!

Kill yourself, get AIDs or something, just remove yourself from this planet.

You are cancer, like Tumblr tier cancer.

I did say legally. Also I know its a dumb pairing, but I cant help but love it. On the flip side, I cant stand JayTim or DickTim, which seems gross for some reason. C'mon Sup Forums, I know you guys have some shameful shit too.

Oh my, Jason look seriously cute in this panel and really young. How old is he again?

Dick is either 22 or 21 so Jason should be 19-21

Pretty much any homo pairing. Sometimes I like the relationship between two characters and I have no problem with it being interpreted as sexual tension, because you bet your ass it would be if the characters were opposite sexes, but it makes me feel like a filthy fujoshi when I really just enjoy cute romantic fluff.

After Dexter Soy this is my favorite way to see him drawn. Thought it was Marcus To, but apparently its not

I'm not into gay stuff, but I honestly like to pair them, at least, as a partnership and family dynamics go.

Also, Dick is cute as fuck but has an edge when pushed, and Jason has edges everywhere, but is getting a lot sofer. So I kind of like the play on that. There're plenty of archetypical narratives which work that way.

Which tends to be quite popular between the mature, female audience

Homo pairings were fun before entitled crazies on twitter and tumblr

Incest, necrophilia...You sure are kinky.

What about Apollo and Middy
or Dick and Middy

He's that young? I guess it's makes sense.

Yeah, I dont ship them romantically, but I do enjoy the dynamic. Hoping for more cameos in each others book. My actual shameful ship is Tim x Cass. Mostly because I stopped liking Tim X Steph

Yep, hes usually drawn older though. This is prob, the most like his age that hes ever looked.

> Jason being prime husbando material

When did this happen?

There are a surprising amount of Batfans who dont consider the Batfamily to be a real family. Which is insulting as hell to adopted kids but meh

Bruce/Dick
Bucky/being violently raped and abused

Tim X Cass is a good ship. Best Tim ship besides TimKon

Batwoman/ Nightwing. I know shes a lesbian, but I like them together. Maybe they can have a threesome with a bi chick. Who are some non evil Bi chicks?

Selina. But that would be awkward.

When all is right within the world.
You know this won't last forever.

Tim/Cass, Harley/loneliness or the Joker because that is all she deserves, Scott/Logan... well, I don't even know why I like that one, it's more fascination at what their dynamic would be like more than anything

Also, not a Sup Forums ship but Jesse Pinkman and Walter White

This was literally my first ship as a kid. Please don't judge me

DickJayTim is the absolute shit ship though

You have amazing taste, user, don't be ashamed of that

My first ship was Patamon from Digimon with Nova from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, you can't get much lower than that.

>Tfw never shipped characters together

How do I get into shipping?

Y not ?

The common thread seems to be Tim...,,.

No you see the issue here is that everyone portrays Jay and Dick as macho men who take care of poor helpless Tim who would starve to death if they didn't force him to eat because he's so weak and sick that he can't function on his own. And they talk about him like he's twelve even though they are fucking him 24/7

Everything will always go south for Jason, comicverse wise and reality wise.

This. Batfandom characterises Tim as a helpless uke all the goddamn time to the point where every ship he's in is terrible. Timkon is the only one I can stand because it tends to have better characterisation.

>reality wise
The same can be said about every comic character.

I'm still waiting for Batman to be great again.

Honestly can we ignore their New 52 ages post Rebirth? Dick is obviously way older than 21 as is Jason.

I like to think Dick is like 25 and Jason is like 23. Tim would have been like 19 and Damian is 13.

yeah and they're still fun if you ignore all that shit. it's pathetic how Sup Forums lets other people dictate what they like

Tim is confirmed to be 16 in Rebirth (yeah it's stupid).

And I agree that Dick should be older, but Jason being 19-20 is acceptable because it's hilarious that he is that young.

Even then it's virtually impossible to find TimKon with bottom Kon

My issue with feeling guilty over liking homoships predates Tumblrshit. If you like the idea of two male characters in a relationship with each other -- even if it's canon -- people make assumptions. If you're male, you're either gay or closeted/in denial about your homosexuality. If you're female, you're a perverted fujoshit who schlicks to fanfiction of the couple. The inverse applies to liking lesbian couples.

Look at fanart desu

Man I thought I was the only one who liked it. Which is odd because I like top Clark when it comes to Superbat and the two ships are sort of... partnered ships? I don't know. I don't know why the fandom makes him into such a puss or outright feminises him.

>How do I get into shipping?
From what I've seen, it seems like shipping is something you either enjoy or you don't. There's no inbetween or process of how to get into it. You just have to be able to enjoy living vicariously through characters and their relationships.

Mine was SasuSaku but I shipped this as well at some point.

I can't think of any "shameful" ships I have except for reaper/mcree and that barely qualifies as Sup Forums

He's always been about 3 years older than Tim, hasn't he?

He was older than him by 2, but Tim is forever stuck as teenager.

JayDick's not too bad. Someone on here once linked me to a kleine_aster fanfic and I had a thing for JasonDamian for a bit. Now that did feel shameful.

I do ship some weird stuff but I don't really feel ashamed about it.

The fact that I shipped incest ships since I was 12 probably desensitized me to everything and I don't feel any shame anymore.

Bigger guy on the bottom is a big turn on for me

Also even when Tim's characterization isn't bad they still tend to pigeonhole him as submissive and effeminate

I ship RoboPym and Rogue.
Not even Pymtron: just Pym, because at the time I thought he was mostly himself.

Yes. It's sad.

That reminds me that the amount of DickDamian where Dick returns his feeling is absurdly high. If it's meant to be one sided on Damian's behalf or creepy in the Injistjce verse that's one thing but Duck ever returning attention just can't be made not ooc to me

Out of curiosity, who do you think the person Jason Todd love the most?

Bruce I think? He seems to really love him. Catherine too (his mother) and I guess Alfred maybe?

When I think about it, he has pretty short list of people he loves.

As much as I dislike to say it, probably Tim or Bruce. Tim's the one character Jason was been pushed with the most and is shown to have the most amicable relationship with after their issues were settled. His relationship with Dick still has been barely touched upon or developed outside of the antagonistic encounters they've had in previous and current books and his relationship with Damian is mutual dislike but respect.

Bruce, Alfred. Among Robins Tim is probably ahead of Dick and Damian is an afterthought.

I think Bizarro will join the list soon. I means, Jason kinda become his parent.

And maybe Artemis in the future.

No way it's Tim. Jason cares more about him than the rest of the robins, but loves him? Nah.

It's definitely Bruce.

Lol it's Bruce and even Alfred over Tim. Then Damian. Dick is last but they also don't get much time together. Jason would be last on Dicks list too

Can't wait for Tim to shift into last place. Their relationship is so boring

I agree, I should've made myself clearer. Tim is definitely the top spot when it comes to the other Robins. Bruce and Alfred will always be his favourites since they took him out of his shitty situation, cared for and loved him.

Didn't Dick reacted strongly over Jason's death than he did with Damian's and Tim's?

I would say that he cares more about Jason than Jason does him.

Wait, he did?

That's because Jason was his first loss of a brother, had the biggest effect on the family, and they weren't as close as hey should've been. It also took longer for Jason to come back.

Jason's was the first and was at the time a big, permanent deal. They went and resurrected Damian 5 minutes later, so it didn't hit as hard, and he also was, what, the third dead robin at that point?
And Tim isn't really dead and the audience knows this. I think there's an interview out there where it's mentioned that they're not making too big a show of characters grieving over something that's quite clearly a trick.

Yeah, he actually cried and screamed when he learned that Jason died. He was pretty upest and felt guilty for years because he wasn't there for him.

I'm not sure there's proof that Dick currently cares for Jason more Jason cares for Dick

And he still feel guilty over it.

Man I want son moments of Dick and Jason trying to make up for that lost time. Kinda like what happened in the last Nightwing but hilariously awkward.

Damn that's pretty recent

DickxDonna, for me.

Man, I didn't expect that.

It just happens. I never used to ship anything until I saw Frozen. Then, boom, shipping feels struck.

It's possible it unlocked something, because I've accumulated 3 a couple of more ships since. But it's not a logical process, or at least not for me - I don't decide to ship a pairing or choose them logically, it just happens and sometimes it doesn't make much sense. I guess it's based on one interprets the characters and whatnot.

In most shows I don't ship anything. You just feel it if you do.

Why the hell is he still feeling guilty about that? The nigga is alive right now

Apparently, Jason and Dick have made-up off screen and shared a hug.

You shouldn't feel shame over that. It's a perfectly reasonable pairing that writers won't use for some reason. Now the new trinity ship of them plus Supergirl might be a bit kinky

Wait wait wait, WUT??

It's possible to feel guilty about things that are no longer directly relevant to your life.

I can see the confusion since Most writers still only promoted Tim after this. Also wish we could've seen where that hug came fron

What???? That's them?

Are you sure this Jason?

twitter.com/mikeljanin/status/646793106914807808

To be honest Dick would be over Damian, Jason and Damian haven't interacted much but when they have they've been arguing/fighting, at least with Dick and Jason they've had some friendly interactions lately

If that's Dicks face we're seeing then he looks really creepy. Also they look like the same height

Yes, King and Janin confirmed it when they were asked about who was Dick hugging.

That's odd did they say why or when this was suppose. To happen in canon? That's more hugs than Tim or Babs have gotten

But Jason never seriously fights or gets angry with Damian like he does Dick: it's always jokey big brother fight or hold back on the kid fighting

Nope, just it was them.

Dammit I thought it was Dick huggin Tim Or himself. Both of which make more sense than Jason

Guilt about Jason in this continuity makes no sense to me. They weren't close and he helped where he could. Jason Hayes Dick for reasons he won't even tell him so why feel guilty?

Damn, not even Tim has gotten a Dick Grayson hug. Him, Roy, and Donna have officially fallen out of the club

It looks like Jason is kissing his neck lol

They weren't close in post crisis either and he still felt guilty for years.

OFFICIAL BAT-SENPAI AGES POST REBIRTH

Alfie: 65
Batman: 38
Nightwing: 24
Red Hood: 21
Red Robin: 17
Robin: 13

It's a thread for ships they are ashamed of, what did you expect?

>why aren't these emotions logical transactions
Dick is just like that. So is Jason to an extent.

This seems acceptable to me

Yep yep. It baffles me that people don't understand this. Also that similarity between Dick and Jason is also probably why the clash more than they do with Tim who detaches more easily.