Here's a better look at Aquaman's armor in JL, thanks to collectible statues

Here's a better look at Aquaman's armor in JL, thanks to collectible statues.

Other members incoming,

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/aquaman-villain-black-manta-get-down-yahya-abdul-mateen-ii-1201974589/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Batman's Tactical Suit.

I wish I could get a better look at the script.

Wonder Woman.

Flash.

They made her head less egg-shaped.

I am offended as as egg-shaped-head-sexual.

Grim, segmented tacticool armor is the pouches and belts of the 2010s. Not just in movies, in comics too.

Cyborg.

So sexy.

Shame fans are programmed not to like it,

And finally, Superman.

Cyborg is still really out of place on this team.

Green Lantern will always be better.

Also, new JL picture (from far away, unfortunately).

Thanks for posting OP.

No problem, user, happy to help.

Here's a bonus Funko Pop JL.

Cyborg, a character who should be a Heavy Metal Robocop Six Million Dollar Man motherfucker looks like CGI skeleton in the actual movie.

>better

I wish I could get a better script.

I really like the more athletic look that his costume has compared with the rest, he looks like a super parkour runner

Huh... wonder what those guys are. There's no wings, so no Parademons. Too bulky for normal people. Apokolips soldiers. Maybe we'll see dog cavalry?

Already better than Civil War and Avengers 1,2

YES MUH SUPERMAN pose

It could be that the wings are retractable or that there are wingless parademons. There were two kinds in BvS but I think both had wings.

Could be better, but I can accept the sort of aquatic medieval style they're going for.

>The googles are strapped into the cowl instead of being built in

For what purpose?

Still looks like a hot mess, but slightly better in statue form.

>Those fingerless gloves
Barry, you're in forensics. You should know better.

Still looks like a Terminator with tinfoil wrapped around it.

Still a good ass suit.

Who's gonna be #7?

I want my sexy Mera statue.

Man, I'd watch the fuck out of an Aquaman movie if they guaranteed Black Manta as the villain.

Manta's my favorite 'powered by hatred' villain.

I don't know if we'll get one now, since she's not a main character in JL but we probably will when Aquaman comes out.

If the eyes glow white, my dick will explode

Mate, Manta has already been cast.

variety.com/2017/film/news/aquaman-villain-black-manta-get-down-yahya-abdul-mateen-ii-1201974589/

Wondy Funkos are previewed too.

That looks good actually.

Finally it doesnt look like the "ferrari suit" or an armor and more like plates, still waiting for the second suit, i still dont like it

How can a suit be grim you dumbass? do you even know what tacticool means? not a single suit has been tacticool

Yeah, but even the "soldier" Parademons didn't didn't have wings that fully retracted. Those are something else.

I hope we also get pictures of the Wonder Woman toys that come with a piece of Ares to build him, so we can get a better idea of what he looks like.

I didn't read the thread.
How many
>it's shit
comments are there?

About three or so. The shills haven't noticed the thread yet, so it's been pretty nice.

Then probably Apokolips ground soldiers, like you mentioned.
They seem fairly robotic, or at least like they're wearing metallic armor.

Likely they're going to use Ocean Master with a cameo by Manta, so they can "save" him for the sequel, which is the most retarded concept to come out of these movies.

Finally a Batman without terrible looking exposed eyes.

I will pay the ticket price JUST to see batman turning the "night mode" and see the white eyes...

>For what purpose?

So he can take them off if they get damaged

Poor Cyborg he will never look good.

Concept art for comparison

Justiferis

I prefer that Aquaman to the one we got. The Flash costume seems alright. I wonder if it will be the final costume?

I really hope cyborg gets some extra armor later in the movie

more armor and more arms, if rumors be true

I fucking hate everything about this Aquaman, from the costume to the character theyre going for
Way to ruin a perfectly good suit
Mannequin
OVERDESIGNED
Absolute shit

this isnt as bald as calvin i call shenanigans

I don't understand why they dropped the half-naked look, that thing looks like crap. What's the point of all the tattoos and ther scraffy look now?

That is a MUCH better Flash. Hopefully that's what he changes into.

It's obvious that they're going with that shitty one in promo material to avoid comparisons to the show.

They havent dropped anything. Batman, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg will have more than one look

I still think this actually looks really fucking sweet. I have a lot of hopes for Aquaman. I have no doubts that JL will probably be shit but I'm hoping his solo movie will be good.

God, I cannot fucking wait. Aquaman will be the one good DCEU movie, just wait and see.

It'll be the other way around maybe and I actually love that concept, as long as it's an extended cameo at least, if not a small role, which gives you more room to develop your antagonist.

Hetero people are programmed like this

For a cherrypick a awkward shot, she still looks pretty cute.

I love comic Aquaman but I dont see how anyone can be excited for this take.
>Momoa cant act
>Asshole Barbarian
>WB "We want a Thor"

>Aquaman will be the one good DCEU movie, just wait and see.

It's sad that we're down to relying on Aquaman to save this franchise.

>>Momoa cant act
>>Asshole Barbarian
>>WB "We want a Thor"

There's nothing there that is true.

Frontiers is great

>m-maybe the second Flash suit will be better

Do you really think it will be? Come on.

Even on the off-chance that it is, we'll probably only see it for a few seconds at the end. Got to build that hype.

>Actually defending Momoa's "acting"
We're getting another Conan, theyre trying too hard to undone the Aquaman is a joke meme, and you should feel bad for supporting this

I really can't stand the textures on this suit, especially on the shield

Have you seen the movie? Not really fair to judge until we see. Comicbook movies are not really hard and most actors can handle them with no problems. Also there could be a very good reason why he's pissed off. So far I don't see how anything about him is remotely Thor related other than he's a big buff guy with a beard. And even if he was DC's "thor", it would be the first time and it wouldn't be bad.

I'm not really keen on the Injustice 2 Gear System, tbqh.

I'm iffy on it myself but cautiously optimistic.

Then again, I said the same shit about BvS and SS too.

It seems to me that they're going for a take on 90's Aquaman. I'd have much rather that they went with classic Aquaman and got someone like Ryan Gosling to play him myself.

Not that sad since Aquaman is great but the DCEU is a hot fucking mess right now. No doubt about that.

They went with the silliest possible googles design, maybe it's a leftover prop from Nite Owl?

How many innocent basketballs had to die for this suit, Clark?

Sony on ate autistic

This is 90s aquaman, i bet he will lost his hand. Stop talking about conan or thor

Good
Pretty good, Batman's one of the few heroes who doesn't get hurt by the tacticool look
Still overdesigned
Not a fan of the texture that goes throughout all the suit, even boots and shield.
All and all, where did the color go?

If they do make him lose a hand, I hope it's not in his first movie. And I hope he loses it in a better way than he does in the comics. It was kind of dumb that he lost his hand because some asshole took away his power to talk to fish and made him put his hand into a school of piranhas.

Every one should feel bad, you essentially killed the prospects of a good character, same with Superman.

But unlike Superman someone is trying to do his character right-ish.

>Have you seen the movie? Not really fair to judge until we see.

Yes it is. Zack Snyder routinely gets bad performances from good actors and Mamoa is not a good actor. His best performance is as a barbarian who dances around and doesn't speak English.

>Comicbook movies are not really hard and most actors can handle them with no problems.

BvS and SS. Eisenberg, Leto, Robbie and Kinnamen.

>Also there could be a very good reason why he's pissed off.

It's a Zack Snyder movie so he'll be allergic to seawater or is a closeted homosexual.

>So far I don't see how anything about him is remotely Thor related other than he's a big buff guy with a beard.

Barbarian inspired culture, outsider to regular humans, drinks a lot etc.

>And even if he was DC's "thor", it would be the first time and it wouldn't be bad.

It's a Zack Snyder movie. I will definitely be bad.

Fuck. Cyborg is looking a hot fucking mess.

Fuck this movie, goddamn. I couldn't even begin to describe what's wrong with this shit.

>And I hope he loses it in a better way than he does in the comics. It was kind of dumb that he lost his hand because some asshole took away his power to talk to fish and made him put his hand into a school of piranhas.

Nah it will be in the final battle or something

Lex was great

Is there someone flying in the top right corner?

>Barry, you're in forensics. You should know better.
Actually, him being in forensics is exactly why he would know that fingerprints are pseudo-scientific bullshit.

These look like robots or something.

And the person floating appears to wear a cape

Snyder also gets good performances too like he did with Affleck, Crowe, Irons, Shannon and pretty much everyone in the cast.

None of their performances were bad and most people loved Robbie, what you crazy? It was pretty much the main thing people said they liked about the movie.

Or maybe he's been fucked over and that's why he's not in atlantis. You don't know the context and pretending that you do just makes you look like a child.

Those could be descriptions of various characters.

You clearly already made up your mind on the movie before it's out, so I'm sure for you , it will.

>This is 90s Aquaman
Implying that was ever good. And Conan is a valid statement since Momoa was shit in that remake

>Implying that was ever good

It was, Aquaman is usually good, every decade has a good aquaman run.

While I totally get the "wait and see" attitude, and I wont make final judgment until seeing it, the previous films give us every right to be a bit skeptical. My thor comparison admittedly was a bit premature, but you can bet WB wants their version. I just hate everything Ive seen thus far, so it can only prove me wrong

Honestly Id rather take Johns Aquaman over 90s hook hand Arthur but thats just me

It's a Superman stained glass window, he watches over Batman after dying for his sins.

Seeing World's Finest take down a bunch of Apokoliptian scrubs tag team style would make me very happy.

>Id rather take Johns Aquaman

Nothing wrong with that.

Shut up

is his suit being held together by strings?

KINO

Fishing wire and armor plates.

Skinny Necron legs

I don't think it's held together by it but it does have wires running through it, yes.

I read somewhere that it helped conduct the electricity he generates while running but I can't remember if that was speculation or from one of the set reports.

"This is Snake. Colonel, what's the situation?"

>runs around with fingerless gloves despite having a secret identity and being a forensic scientist
>all those pointless plates and wires

It's really sad that a no-budget teen soap opera disguised as a superhero show has a better costume than a multi-million dollar blockbuster action movie.

Jesus Christ, tell me that this isn't real.

You can't leave evidence when everything in your surroundings explodes in lighting

Snyder is once again a step ahead

So hyped for this, hope the trailer isn't that far away.
But where's long haired, beard having, black suit Superman when he comes back from the dead?

And the statue weighs just a little bit more than the actress.