Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph together for the first time

Not in costume yet but I guess they'll look good together. Shooting has started for Cloak and Dagger

Get your BLACKED memes in now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11172054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool, never read any of the comics before.

>Get your BLACKED memes in now.

When this show releases and is on air, I will insta-filter any threads about it due to that shit.

I'm still mad the show is making them into romance shit

I can take people arguing against it or people arguing for it. But I can't take both at the same time; this place is going to be flooded with shitty arguing where someone gets triggered by someone else shitposting.

Or maybe no one even cares about this shit enough to talk about it at all here.

This. And mad they aren't drug addicted kids in JJ season 2 where they belong

Synopsis & Cast.

>In Marvel's CLOAK & DAGGER, Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, teenagers from starkly different backgrounds living in post-Katrina New Orleans, each growing up with a secret they never dared share with another soul, find themselves burdened and awakened to newly-acquired superpowers. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart — but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

>Gee Pete, you get TWO black chicks?

TANDY BOWEN / DAGGER (Olivia Holt)

>Once a privileged little girl, Tandy watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, she's grown into a cynical petty criminal who steals from tourists to make ends meet. Her life seems headed towards a path of darkness until an unexpected encounter with a kindred spirt, Tyrone, sparks a life-changing event.

TYRONE JOHNSON / CLOAK (Aubrey Joseph)

>As a child, Tyrone wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when a mistake caused everything he held close to be taken away, life taught him to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off, focusing on his studies and sports, until he meets a kindred spirit, Tandy, and his life changes forever.

Why the fuck would they be in JJ?

MICHAEL JOHNSON (Miles Mussenden)

>Tyrone's father, who dutifully trudges through his desk job to keep his family safe and happy.

ADINA JOHNSON (Gloria Reuben)

>Tyrone's mother, who invests every aspect of her being into giving her son the life she believes he deserves.

Sounds okay, I guess.

MELISSA BOWEN (Andrea Roth)

>Tandy's estranged mother. She remains the eternal optimist despite the struggles to adapt to her new existence following her husband's death.

This show doesn't have popular characters in it, so just like how SJWs don't care unless popular characters are made into minorities, Sup Forums mongoloids won't care either.

BERNARD SANJO (James Saito)

>A psychologist who becomes an emotional cornerstone in Tyrone's life and with whom he shares a most unusual connection.

LIAM MARKS (Carl Lundstedt)

>A salt-of-the-earth townie who operates as Tandy's partner-in-crime and occasional boyfriend.

RAY CONNORS (J.D. Evermore)

>A police detective investigating the activities of Cloak & Dagger. A contradiction of a man, embracing an intimidating persona to overcompensate for a secret he keeps close to the vest.

>and with whom he shares a most unusual connection

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

Cause they set it up to investigate the company selling the drugs that gave her, DD and purpleman their powers. They already have them doing these experiments on kids it makes sense to bring in cloak and dagger

>parents

What?!?

Eh, you underestimate both sides

I read the Graphic Novel last week and they seem pretty fuckin' intimate, guys.
When the villain starts sensually caressing Dagger she remarks about how it reminds her of Cloak, and how much gentler he is at it.

>TYRONE JOHNSON

You're fucking kidding me, right? This is like a madeup name a shitposter would give him.

>Da logo

Is that really the official one, because it looks basic as fuck.

you can't fight canon

They were always romantically involved I thought. It wasn't overplayed but it was an aspect of their relationship.

Aren't they mutants?

>Tyrone

I mean, we can have other names too, you know. Tyrone, Tray, Shaquan, Darnell, Demetrius and so on aren't the only names in the world for black people. The majority of black parents simply have no exposure to culture.

It's crazy but it happens. Some black kids have both parents. Example: I did.

It's kind of nice to see it portrayed in media. A lot of stories push the absent father angle. Makes the ones with really cool dads feel left out sometimes.

Silence, Archibald! You must'd reveal our secrets here. I mean, uh, what it is Jamal! We gots to keep it on the DL, brutha

>I actually knew not one, but two kids named Shaquan in elementary school

That is a weird being now.

They were in the Ultimate universe though

autocorrect just mangled that to all hell.

Many forgivins, brutha Lucius, my medications is actin up again

Fan made. This one is more official I think

>Tandy's partner-in-crime and occasional boyfriend.
Ugh incoming love triangle shit

>I don't read comics

>Ugh incoming love triangle shit

WOO INCOMING THREEWAY

They keep retconning it

I have both my parents, so I too find this refreshing. And both parents are relatively hardworking as well.

>TYRONE

Its like they WANT Sup Forums to shitpost, I know thats the canon name from much earlier but still, no one would have blamed them if they changeg the name a bit

...those names

Is this really real life

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11172054

Do I need to watch AoS for this shit?

Nah.

Read the first three volumes of Cloak and Dagger. Good shit.

No, but you should.

AoS has a sexy australian rape-bot now

>but you should.

I heard so much shit about AoS in the last AoS thread which makes me want to skip it

However I am still considering it because of the Inhuman tv series. But then again they are gonna premier that shot worldwide on Imax so they are likely gonna make AoS not relevant on it for a global audience

AoS gets a lot of shit (some of it rightly so, dobody would deny that it's had some hard derp moments), but it's an overall watchable series.

Also there's always a chance that Greg Clark will make it back into the movies. You can't afford to have to binge watch it when it turns out he's gonna tun up in GotG 3

No, they are mutates.

Hating on AoS is a meme.

It's one of the best cape TV shows right now. Just get through the first half of season 1. It starts off a little rocky. Starts getting better around episode 11. Season 2 and forward has been consistently great.

Are there even any same-race couples left in MCU?

At least they cast one of those weird looking girls that barely looks White. Hopefully this shit bombs.

I've never understood the AoS hate to be honest. It's comfortably better than all the CW shite.

I'm sure the showrunner, like most doesn't care about Sup Forums. Probably, don't even know what the fuck it is either.

They shouldn't change his name, just to not trigger racists.

>middle name is Hastings

white trash confirmed

>Holt was born in Germantown, Tennessee, to Mark and Kim Holt. She has two siblings.[5] At age three, her family moved to Nesbit, Mississippi, where she grew up after briefly living in Memphis, Tennessee.[5] Growing up, she took gymnastics classes for seven years.[6]

Knew it

Why do you want it to bomb?

He's a racist

>and Tyrone

It will never stop being funny

FitzSimmons

>barely looks White
k.

Is this show set in the MCU?

Just like Gotham, it took some time to find it's footing. But now it's really fucking good. Last couple of season especially.

I don't think it's correct to compare CW garbage to Marvel shows. AoS has better shows to live up to, Netlix ones.

marvel is crap
prove me wrong

They look super cute together.

Tyrone is no worse than Connor or Tanner

>Cloak and Dagger have always had a will-they-won't-they relationship to the point where everyone is saying "just fuck already"
>They miraculously get a TV show, it finally puts them together aside from the Ultimate universe
>Anons are still mad

damn son I wish I had his jawline fuck

>not orphans
Dropped

>they're not orphans living out of a church
To what end?

Shadowhunters is better than The Flash/Supergirl/LoT so this could be cool

Some Romeo and Juliet angle or some such. Uptown meets downtown, that sort of shit. Take it or leave it I suppose.

So...take their personalities and only leave powers. Wow, has hollywood jumped on powerwaking fandom where that is all that matters?

Aren't they like siblings though

We like to call it "reimagining"

This is so degenerate