Why does CN think this is acceptable?

Why does CN think this is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/Fridays_(Cartoon_Cartoon_Fridays)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what sort of Friday do you want sempai?

This isn't accurate, is it? Where is Steven Universe and Justice League Action?

Because episodic comedies rerun well I guess.

>Friday

>tfw Ted Turner originally wanted Cartoon Network to have Captain Planet marathons all the time
close enough

it's old
this is the current one

Is there some sort of weird contract issue where in order to air TTGo at all it has to be massive chunks of the schedule?

Fuck's sake, why aren't they giving their own shows priority over this bullshit?

Reminder that Mighty Magiswords really was never popular the whole time

Why does My Knight and Me get so much more play time than those other ones though?

Not that I think Magiswords is a great show or anything but how the fuck do they expect it to get popular if they never show it?

>Turn on bong CN
>It's Gumball

TTG must be really doing well among kids and selling toys like water.

>Why does My Knight and Me get so much more play time than those other ones though?
Because it's a new show. I wouldn't look too much into it though, all of its airings are restricted to noon on school days, where no kid in the target audience will be able to see it.

it's only an hour, the chart makes things look worse because it's broken down in 15 minute chunks.

>shrek saturday night
>shrek sunday morning
fucking dreck

wait, ppg doesn't even air in filler time? didn't they order like 3 seasons of that shit?

is there something I don't know about Friday in the USA to explain why it's considered a dead day like that?

Reminder that CN used to have 9 concurrent original series getting decent airtime alongside 3 hours of Toonami and old school Warner Brothers shorts and Scooby and occasionally some Saturday morning cartoon transfers from WB.

Disney XD is a far superior channel right now

>it's considered a dead day like that?
Friday isn't generally considered a dead day for children's programming. It is for adult programming because people go out on Fridays because it's the end of the work week, but CN used to have an entire block devoted to Fridays (which ended up bringing the cancer of live action to the network and directly contributing to the begging of the CN dark age, but I digress).

cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/Fridays_(Cartoon_Cartoon_Fridays)

>Disney XD is a far superior channel right now
Right, cause I'd rather trade nothing but bullshit DC shows for nothing but bullshit Marvel/Star Wars shows and terrible live action.

At least CN has more than one original cartoon currently getting new episodes, even if they never fucking air them.

>the cat with the low body fat
wut?

I'm just happy they still air Uncle Grandpa reruns. Been waiting for those final ~20 episodes; the the latest ones from the end of 2016 were some of the best!

Don't forget they aired an all day titans marathon on Regular Show's death day, plus Shrek

>Wabbit
>Be Cool, Scooby-Doo

Those still exist?

Because they're looking at short term revenues brought in via advertising bucks and not the long term effects(declining viewership) when people get bored of this shit.

You know, I probably wouldn't have such a negative opinion TTG so much if it didn't dominate the entire schedule so much and it didn't have such an obnoxious fanbase surrounding it. It could have just been a dumb little show to fill in the gap between shows I wanted to watch instead of being forced down are throats every hour or so.

They ordered a second season in the beginning of season 1 but somehow have forgotten they need to actually air the show

They didn't forget, they just assumed that a new PPG would be welcomed open arms, but that trash got poorer ratings then Sonic Boom did so they're just gonna pretend it doesn't exist

Because people binge watch shit on Netflix, but CN forgets that kids are fickle and playing the same shit all the time makes them lose interest real fast.

On Boomerang....in the UK

>airing a new show on week day
>during school hours
so, it's the whole "we totally aired it and it failed we won't pay more episode" deal, right?

>SU
>"le most popular cartoon on television"
>airs only once per week if that
That has all the makings of a ratings pit. It's latest premiere barely even reached 1 million viewers. Sad!

>Reminder that the new episode is technically the 2010s version of Cartoon Cartoons Friday
>They only promote one show

Could you Loudfags fucking stop with the console wars for one thread already?

It's suddenly now "console wars" now that you're on the losing end.

It's better for my health if I pretend CN in general doesn't exist, and just act like AS is the only thing there

Oh fuck off

post the Brazil one

Don't even watch SU, but please, shut up with this stupid shit..

My Knight and Me actually used to air at 4:00 PM, I made a point to watch as much of it as I could as I found it kinda interesting. Not going to happen at 12 though. Wonder what happened.

Seconding this wut what the fuck?

They gotta play something good I guess

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>tfw you're not a huefag and can enjoy sensible television programming

It's a weird feeling

Fuck

I like TTG but I watch it on 100% legal piracy sites

I didn't know TVfags had to suffer like that, no wonder its hated

Factor in commercials... how do people even watch television

>Juanposters are the only ones keeping SU alive
Figures

Bump

>selling toys like water.
I've never seen toys of it.

I have seen two Justice League Action toys, and a shelf section of DCSHG toys.

There's a reason I switched to watching Nickelodeon of all things when I do watch tv.

Hell, I went to a relatives house today and Disney XD was on, in the time I was there Gravity Falls, Atomic Puppet, Beyblade, Pokemon, and Star Vs. all played in that order with their own bumpers and special promos, and it was the comfiest fucking thing, compared to CN's literal TTG marathon.

TTG is truly the spongebob of CN, except spongebob at least used to be good

Even Johnny Test used to be tolerable

Ttg is good tho

africa beat us to it again

>Brazil
>Africa
Sup Forums please go

Die of cancer

>Mondey

Is it bad that I'd rather watch Johnny Test for 6 hours a day than TTG?

Nope. I would too

Honestly... What is the point of cartoon network? They don't even have enough cartoons to fill in all the dead air somehow.

They actually have huge backlog of cartoons to fill in space, and that's the most aggravating part of it. They don't fucking use them

CN has the biggest backlog of cartoons of anyone but they just choose to show TTG all day. They could show 200 different cartoons a week if they wanted

They'll never greenlight shit like, Infinity Train because why have new shows when you can play 8 hours straight of TTG?

Even if they did greenlight it, this would just happen.

Usually a network carefully calculates reruns of all its show evenly during empty airtime. CN just tosses TTG up instead.

It's less that they're obsessed with it and more that they're just lazily using it to fill up time.

What, you don't enjoy TTG Fridays?

Here's Cartoon Network's schedule on December 20th, 2001 by comparison

>6am: Reboot
>6:30am: Max Steel
>7am: Looney Tunes
>8am: Ed, Edd, n Eddy
>8:30am: Mike, Lu, and Og
>9:00am: Alvin and the Chipmunks
>9:30am: Tom and Jerry Kids
>10-11am: Flintstones
>12pm: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
>12:30pm: Scooby & Scrappy
>1pm: Looney Tunes
>2pm: Tom & Jeery
>3pm: Scooby Doo
>3:30pm: Johnny Bravo
>4pm: Ed, Edd, n Eddy
>4:30pm: Dexter's Lab
>5pm: Zoids
>5:30pm: Dragon Ball Z
>6pm: Mobile Suit Gundam
>6:30pm: Batman Beyond
>7pm: Justice League
>7:30pm: Samurai Jack
>8-9pm: Dexter's Lab
>9:30pm: Powerpuff Girls
>10-11pm: Home Movies
>11:30pm: Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
>12-1am: Cowboy Bebop
>2am: Acme Hour
>3am: Looney Tunes
>3:30am: Tom and Jerry
>4am: Flintstones
>4:30am: Scooby Do
>5am: 2 Stupid Dogs
>5:30am: Freakazoid

Just a bit more variety there regardless of show quality.

>mfw Boomerang is mostly safe from TTG but to compensate they slap PPG and Scooby during almost all of the daytime slots

>that one airing on Cuck-verse
good to see Cn finally try to kill that turd. I'd take 100 hours of TTG! than 15 minutes of that shit.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Why don't you take Sup Forumss cock out of your mouth so we can understand you

can't you read?

the only TTG toys I've ever seen are a pack of little Gatchapon sized non-articulate figures of the main cast and they were the featured Happy Meal Toy a few months ago

Not subhuman shitsmear, no
Can you understand what it says?

someone is triggered

You are?
Why though

this shouldn't have made me laugh so hard

Jesus christ those chins