Is Wonder Woman going to be nominated for best picture?

After that piece of shit Hidden Figures got nominated, anything is possible, I guess

Not Best Picture but it will win Best Adapted Screenplay

Imagine nu-Sup Forumss butthurt when Snyder receives his Oscar

What a fucking retard. Female protagonists have existed since the silent era. But I guess it doesn't count until it's in capeshit. Cultural artifact my ass

The fact that Hidden Figures was such a success still baffles me. I don't know a single person who saw it and it made so much money.

>gal gadot even getting nominated for best actress
That has to be a misprint.

>Flash forward to 2027
>every Best Picture category is a capeshit movie
>several of them are sequels
>one of them is a reboot of rhe Iron MAN franchise
>Best Actor, Best Actress categories are required to have a trans nominee, black nominee, and Muslim nominee
>Best Director needs to have at least 3 women nominated
>white men aren't allowed to win the award 2 years in a row
>the academy is eventually replaced by a Twitter poll of verified users and YouTube movie reviewers
>Best Animated Picture has been scrapped all together and us now Best Disney Pixar Movie
>Every award is "Brought to you by [insert brand name]" immediately before reading the winner

Wonder Woman isn't even the first female protagonist in capeshit. It's a fucking retarded marketing scam.

it was dumbest capeshit in years and even Catwoman was better female character, fuck this gay earth

White Guilt is a hell of a drug

Cultural Artifact = I'M BUTTHURT ABOUT THE ELECTION

They already by the Oscar?

>I don't know a single person who saw it and it made so much money.

That's because only like 100 SJWs saw it out of white guilt but they went to see it like a million times each.

>LOGAN IS BETTER BUT WE HAVE TO DECLARE WONDER WOMAN AS BETTER BECAUSE OF IT SUITING OUR SOCIAL NARRATIVES OF A JEWESS BEATING UP ON GOYIM

Will they ever fucking stop?

easily, the worst movie of the year

Jews giving jews awards

They are celebrating the replacement of the goy wonder woman with a jewish woman

Logan's a shitshow too so it's not like it matters. Only a clinical moron would think either deserves Oscar consideration

>Conservative
Words have no meaning anymore.

I've not seen either movie but that logic in the pic is retarded.

>I know that this guy won 19 games and had an ERA of 2.24
>but they should give the Cy Young Award to this chick who won 11 games and had an ERA is the low 3's because we sold more petite jerseys this year at the gift shop

muh kochtopus

>you will live to see the Oscar award statue be black
>you will then live to see people cry racism the next year when they accuse the statue of being in blackface

>implying they will nominate FUCKING WHITE MALES
>implying the script is any good
>implying it's not easier to be nominated for best picture considering there are 10 spots instead of 5

I've never done research on them so I'm going strictly from a two-part Freakonomics podcast recently but I was surprised how libertarian they come off. I've heard for a long time about those "evil Koch brothers" from liberal sources acting like they were the anti christ.

No capeshit will be nominated for anything relevant and I will laugh when capeshit faggots start crying about being "snubbed" again

S-STOP!!!
P-PLEASE NO!!!!!!!

Oscars are a fucking joke

>The Hurt Locker won best picture because muh 9/11
>Bigelow won best director because muh first woman
>Jessica Chastain was nominated because... I don't know why really

They are not good people. Are people seriously gonna start defending them?

Basically they are just pro-'rich people getting what they want'. And that usually puts them in the pro-immigration column. They're not really libertarian as they are also heavily involved in siphoning tax money out of the state, though i suppose that is what a libertarian or any other sane person would do really.
They will turn us all into soylent green if we let them.

But why aren't they? You giving me the same "Oh trust me, they're the devil" answer that I've always heard but with no examples. When I heard a bit about them from the podcast, I definitely heard things that I disagreed with them on but nothing that made me think that they're bad.

How do we stop Slob Chipsman aka Movieblob? His opinions are the worst cancer

>getting genuinely baited by this human excrement's tweets

>Best Adapted Screenplay

that's such bullshit, what does that even mean?

>Wonder Woman
>cultural artifact
These people are beyond pathetic

I’m almost positive that studios are buying up an initial bulk of tickets to generate buzz. It’s an old record industry trick. They probably just gave the tickets away to inner city schools. I imagine many class trips to see the powerful “fuck whitey” movie

Wonder Woman and Get Out has a better chance of being nominated for BP and Director than Blade Runner

how does this make you feel?

HAHAHA worth it just for marvel tears

I wouldn't be shocked if this was the case but they do have demographics that would definitely go and watch and use their own money.

>stronk wymyn crowd (and they can go watch whenever since they don't have kids and/or a husband waiting on them; the cat is happier left alone anyway)
>WE WUZ NASA types (see: the melanin enriched)
>the "Ugh white men" type - Whitey LeBlanc

You're not going to make GOTG bucks but you'll get rich, get that SJW waddler's high and get a guaranteed Oscar nod.

>cultural artifact
Do these people not realize how stupid they sound?

They're no worse than Soros

>best actress
>gal gadot
the joke has gone too far

They don’t mean shit, they are both capeshit.

>Is Wonder Woman going to be nominated for best picture?

What you think?

>nominating something for semantics and ideology

this is what is so fucking wrong about modern hollywood

a black-oriented film is obligated to win best picture for at least the next decade. welcome to the lower rungs of the progressive stack, white women

after their proclemation that they're on the "right side of history" nothing baffles me anymore.