Who actually likes this fag?

Who actually likes this fag?

Dudebros and omghoes

Kids and gays

>steroids

heart attack when?

The same pathetic fags who stalk "social media" of people like Bilzerian.

Fucking wastes.

>Dudebros
Ah yes, the term used by numale cucks to describe men that are better than them.

triggered

#LITTY
JUMANJI 2 BROTHA

Literally /ourguy/

Pic related

I do

I do. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

This is what women do. I assume he's not doing his post (steroid) cycle properly and is building up estrogen, giving him the desire to eat sugar and post pictures of his food and laptop on social media

litty

He's an attention whoring queer regardless.

Could he be more reddit?

LITTY

I like him.
He gets too whiney on twitter if a movie doesn't do well, though, but apparently that's the majority of celebs and politicians on twitter these days.

Stone Cold is Sup Forums
The Rock is Reddit

lol why would the crock watch tv on a laptop? surely he has a nice television set.

Looks like we got another CRITIC that just doesn't GET IT

The internet was made to whine on. Whine about men, whine about women, about what's popular, about what isn't. It's always been like that.

Why do you expect celebs to be different?

It's an advertisement for macbooks, he'd have been paid for this

I used to until he turned into a massive douche

I'd expect professionalism to be a thing, but apparently it's not these days. PR/HR used to be something that acted as a buffer in order to keep things professional before social media hit full swing (not trying to be condescending, not sure how old you are or if you even remember a time when that used to be the case, but it wasn't always like this)

i didnt even notice it was a whackbook. who's his camera sponsor, polaroid? lol

>1 mil likes
Makes sense. What a goy

He's used an instagram filter that sharpens a particular area of a photo and blurs the rest. He is maximum gay

If you are following a social media account, why expect professionalism?

You want that, stick to professional mediums like interviews.

Women

#litty

Because you still represent the product or company you're attached to. When CEOs fly off the handle on social media, it can affect an entire company and everyone employed there.

he's lost so much body fat that he can't even pull off his meme eyebrow raise any more.

I don't like him at all.

>brown emojicon
huh?

>He's used an instagram filter that sharpens a particular area of a photo and blurs the rest.
is this the most subtle trolling ever

Based Rocky

Im now positive hes not doing his PCT properly and is full of estrogen. How can blokes do this? He's also obviously posed for this because there's no way he's gonna use that syrup laying there like that
>$5000 has been deposited into your account from Canadian Heritage Organics

Unless your phone's an ancient piece of shit, you're able to pick the skin tone of emojis if you hold them down for a second. This has been around since at least the iPhone 4S.

After watching terry crews videos, dwayne definitely comes off as fake. even his laugh is fake. makes me wonder if he's pretending.

What do you meme by this?

Estrogen or not, guaranteed he looks better and fucks better than you ya bitter hater.

> the meme eyebrow

Everytime

>sugar sweats
what does this mean? i've had sugar all my life but never understood the ''rush'' or ''sweat'' thing people talk about. is it because he has sugary stuff like once a month so it fucks him up?

#lifeisgood

yeah but why
he should use a white one just like everyone else

That sounds like it might be important to you but it isn't to me

I get meat sweats when I eat a lot of meat in a short amount of time.

It happens.

oh come on. next you're gonna tell me that wrestling is fake

>dead cow
As a vegan this pisses me the fuck off. Unfollowed his dumb-ass.

Only the Rock

>big sexy hunk of dead cow
I love dead cow but that doesnt look normal

I don't see anything wrong with this. There's a reason his rich and successful and you're posting on Sup Forums

His steroid seller loves him.

look tasty not gonna lie

he's literally an annoying chad redditor

>armchairt fitness expert judging a man who literally runs a multi-million dollar business on his pecs
Never change, /fit/.

His cheat days are always ridiculous. He probably ate four pizzas and 60 pancakes that same day. Having fun once every three or four months isn't a big deal

>caring about $
Theres you're problem and the problem with this society. I KNOW i am the better man than him regardless of whatever YOU may think

>that ad for syrup

Wrestling fags, normies and nogs

> literally our Reddit

Fixed it for you

he's literally paid to do these posts

im sure he's connected to the studio that made stranger things or whoever made that laptop is paying him

fucks sake he looks like hes approaching his 60's and hes only 45. compare to arnold at the same age

If you had seen what fitness experts give to hollywood experts you would think the same

why is his leg hairless?

is that a samoan thing?

Literally only WWE fans.

hes gay

Yup. I went awhile without sweets a couple years ago when I was giving mod paleo a try. I had a teaspoon of honey after about a month of nothing and you can really feel that shit.

Same with caffeine. I never noticed its effect until I went without it for a couple weeks. Even a cup of black tea gets your heart racing.

>#IThinkIHave11sPowers
what the fuck is he on

What race is The Rock?

I liked him a couple years ago but now Hollywood turned him into a hardcore narcissistic Chad. He loves to show off with his popularity and behaves like a total dick on social media every once in a while.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he only jerks off in front of a mirror if his dick is even working from all the steroids.

That has nothing to do with him acting like a female on social media

Shaved limbs make them look more defined, fatty

Black women I think

Yes

>Black women I think
its just black twitter and american arab/latinas on twitter. the type of people who say kylie jenner and amber rose are inspirations to them and always post those stupid same 5 gifs on a hashtag

rogan cant stop sucking his dick

I really like him in Pain and Gain

20-40yr old women and betas

reddit

>game of thrones
>stranger things
this is literally the reddit starter pack

>those arms

The angry virgin defense, It doesnt matter whether in your head you believe youre better, people believe in god too and those people are idiots, The Rock is objectively more successful and richer than some guy shitposting on Sup Forums.

does it matter?

post your dick, dwayne, i've always wondered if it was big

Stone cold for life

Don't you have some more begging to do, Tyrese?

why are you talking about your fellow nigger like that

>drinking and eating alone after midnight
>movies on a laptop
>"movieS", which means he's not watching shit, something's just playing in the background while he's on social media
>meat cooked to shit
Christ he is actually a chick isn't he?

im gay and dont like him

were you molested as a childrens

>drinking alone
>playing something in the background but not really watching
>browsing social media aka Sup Forums
Sounds like my typical weekend too

Normies love him. He's got 95 mil followers on instagram. Yes ninety five.

*outkinos your whole career in 10 minutes of screentime*

When is The Rock going to come out of the closet? Will he wait for the molestation charges like Spacey did?

as long as you aren't stupid and don't have a family history of heart attacks, you can live well into to you're 70's on steroids.

this

hair is almost a tan for the definition in your chest, forearms and lower legs

what definition do you gain on your legs unless you're a arab carpet man?

t. juicer

you sure those ain't wax figures?