embarrassing
youtube.com/watch?v=qMoYCIhZ2lw

lmao did you see that on France 2? I fucking hate that Lapix bitch

Let start this shit properly

>FRENCH

I didnt even know other countries had standup

>1:53
is that the guy from Angel-A?

Holy shit, I thought he never took his hands out of his pockets because Luc Besson told him to that for his character.

Yes it's him, he's been crippled after being hit by a train

Where's Joe Rogan when you need him ?

>French comedians

Sacré Bleu!

come back when a relevant country does this

This

Non-Americans, when will they learn?

Le Banet?

i knew australia and england had comedians

JAQUES PARROUX

Oui

Is this Jonah's revenge?

Just stick to miming frogs.

>france
>9/10 algerians and blacks
lol france

the airplane joke i'd give a pass since it's more of an observation

the others are almost word for word the same joke, though

France always has been a cultural black hole after they were overtaken by the Germans in the mid 1800s

most pathetic country in history.
slowly being overtaken by germany and sweden, but still pathetic nonetheless.

>French comedians

ITT: 56% martsharters doing what they do best:
Spewing their shit everywhere

>gets to dominate Europe for centuries by being the biggest country after Charlemagne
>Immediately gets shit on every time after being eclipsed by Germany and needs Anglos to help them hold on to stolen German land

LADY DI LADY LADY DI LADY DIIII!!!!!!!!

RENOOOIIIITTTTT!!!!

Are you kidding? The airplane joke is embarrassing, especially since the original one wasn't even funny to begin with

>Hating on a fuckable milf
Btw they did that on "On ne demande qu'à en rire"
Half of the sketch the "good" candidats did were stolen joke from reddit/Sup Forums

>you can't dislike attractive women
virgin

Cheese eating surrender monkey

>Jews mimic other jews

WoW

case in point

It was a joke you dumbfuck
But i've actually never seen her for more than 5 minutes that's why I can't comment on anything else except her being fuckable
I means who watch (french) television except turboplebs ?

horrible joke, yuro trash.

Joe thinks it's okay to steal jokes if it's his friends doing it.

Por Vous!

Britain (and Irish, might as well through them in, they're tsundere British) have fuck loads. Australia have a fair few too. Canada too.

Fun Fact. French cuisine that the world knows is actually English. It was established when large parts of France was English. When the French eventually took it from them, they started propaganda that the English had 'bad food' and theirs was great. When their's was English. This is proven by ancient cookbooks created in English lands on the French mainland.

I’m still pissed at Rogan for covering for Schumer. Fucking pussy ass bitch

>French
Actually a Moroccan jew

Fun fact
English language that everyone know and thinks it's the international language is actually french
It was established when large part of england was Guillaume the conquerant's bitch
French cuisine evolved during all those centuries after your stupid fake cook book was written Brit still boil everything and make abnhorent food
Stay mad brittie

>stealing an AMERICAN joke
that’s the most embarrassing part

This is your brain on america

Tunisian jew. This bastard had the nerve to cry about piracy while only playing in horrible films funded with public money.

Stand up comedy was popularised in america and desu it isn't very common outside of it.
t. yuro

china for one didnt until recently.

And plagiarism is your brain on france.

didnt the germanic tribes that eventually became the french people flee across the rhine from the ones that became germans

Stand up was popular is 18th century English music halls before your minstrel acts

Is standup the most cuckold activity there is besides literal cuckolding? You literally take a girl to lust for some funny guy on the stage