archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89548017/#89548194
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE
twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/928620769495732229
twitter.com/michael_dennis/status/928625910068187136
twitter.com/paddygod1/status/928622899950440448
youtube.com/watch?v=abllBZul8DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone better at photoshop than me needs to photoshop Adam peeking around the side of the Tardis

The Grand Finale of Fatal Death
/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
LAST EDITION: PARTY TIME
=====

It's the end, and the moment has been inadequately prepared for! For just over two months now we've been slowly progressing through /who/'s epic Shit Trips: Volume 2 anthology. There have been comfy reviews, laughs, and even a smidgen of artificial drama. But now it's over. The evil is defeated. May all of your trips be shit. But remember, before Volume 2, there was Volume 1...

TODAY'S STORIES:

>Thrice Upon A Time
By Neo (audio available: youtube.com/watch?v=HjFi_IPYPJU)

>The Soul Bug Finale: State of Grace
By Catharticspurious

>The Healer
By Rachael Riley

>And The Clock Strikes 13
By Gallifrey_Immigrant

>Framing Story Part V: A Land of Fictions
By Gallifrey_Immigrant

>Iu
By Aee Ie

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Previous 3 Posts:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89870142/#89870225
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89693585/#89693641
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89548017/#89548194

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know. The floor is open all day.
If you wrote a story and you want to answer/ask questions in authorial capacity, consider a temporary trip.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

post yfw the new costume was revealed

SO WE CAN PRETTY MUCH AGREE

>Black shirt with the stripes is 10/10
>goofy suspenders is 8/10
>trousers are 7/10
>coat is 7/10
>boots are total fucking shit 0/10
>TARDIS SOCKS ARE THE GOAT

Clayton Hickman and his Twitter circle have all been moaning about the new TARDIS exterior and really minor details on it for not being 'accurate' etc. Is it really that bad?

At first, wtf, but after a few minutes... yeah, im into it. Very Ford Prefect.

Reminder that just like with everything else Lawrence Miles has the absolute final word on the new costume
twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/928620769495732229

>that placement of the stripes on her shirt
oh baby

Boots are the best. Trousers 7/10? Shit taste.

No panths coat and boots 0/10

I love my flat chested mommy doctor

No that's FUCKING wrong how could you even consider posting such a shitty fucking post

I need a better look at those blue striped socks :3

submarine sandwich

I'm really liking her damn outfit. is it just a throwback to Six's Rainbow style? There's just something about it.

That is the best reaction I have seen all morning.

twitter.com/michael_dennis/status/928625910068187136
>they moved the handle
DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD E A D

Go back to your containment threads.

The Doctor is Mork from Ork now?

The Healer was a surprising and fun crossover, GI's stories were nice and subscribe-worthy endings, I'm afraid the meaning of Iu skipped past me.

The Soul Bug, and I'm talking the whole story here instead of just the finale, was fantastic. Seriously great work cathartic. It's clear what a tremendous amount of effort and thought was put into this, not just the actual story and its themes and concepts, but the formatting, the structure...it must have been quite the task to write and organise, but you pulled it off. It actually reminded me of Loz (in a good way). I really appreciate how much actually went into this, and the consistency of the idea behind it. I empathise :^) :^) :^) with how much work it must have been to write, and am really glad I got the chance to read it and that it's in Shit Trips.

what the FUCK

literally more on topic than your post

enjoying it t b h. just interesting tidbits to know. and you gotta admit the phone door handle being moved is quite strange.

reminder shes wearing a cape attached to the coat

#BRINGBACKRTD

So is Chibnall just having a laugh at this point?

Lymerence couldn't GET to be around with us today, but he sends his thoughts of the new costume in visual form - pic related

TV MOVIE HANDLE.

>The Cat Lady edition
Is it? The overalls and overall lack of emphasis on feminine features suggests she's more practical, down to Earth Doctor, but then you've got the freaky ear piercings. Honestly, I don't know what they were going for here. It looks like they tried to make something quirky and unconventional like 4 or 11's outfits, so they threw together a bunch of random shit, but it just looks ugly.

see what i mean? alien who doesnt understand fashion is a weirdly specific look i think

>Dyke boots
>Rainbow piping
>Lots of piercings
You know exactly what they're trying to evoke

I don't care. I'm tired of you /krg/ faggots shitting up everything.

Holy shit, I actually love this. I'm still worried about her accent, tho.

I have faith. The only source saying she'd do forced RP was Whelan, and that was contradicted by someone else.

Can't shit up something that was already shitty from the beginning.

Holy shit I just noticed her bra straps are visible what the fuck are they doing?

the only thing more annoying than pandering is people getting upset about nothing

I'm ready to enjoy the show, and if the actress can pull it off, then thats great

I'd rather see him take a risk than put her in a navy suit. I say this having no expectations about the writing. can at least hope things are interesting to look at.

this unironically annoys me just a little

Lymerence sends his regards:

>Yo /who/, didn't really get a chance to say my thoughts on the costume, but I fucking love it. It'll probably take a little while to get used to as with all Doctor costumes, but I'm very fond of it. It's weird, it's wonderful, it's such a Doctorish outfit. I'm surprised at the Sixie throwback rainbows though considering Chibs was very critical of that era!

>I assume you're looking for my thoughts on the TARDIS too, and I just want to say fuck what Clayton Hickman thinks, it looks brilliant. It's like they've taken it right out of Shada. Big thumbs up, it's very classic but it's very unique too.

t. lym

its a real thing

What's with the earrings?

It looks like a joke.

Do you think a bra will appear on the Doctor when he regenerates? Will the next male Doctor be wearing a bra when he appears. These are questions we need answered

GOAT scene of mystery male 14 taking off a bra must happen

this is a screencap from The Krotons

That's technically ban evading, don't be surprised if you get banned for a month Neo.

this is a screencap from the invasion

Is Lym banned?

Who gives a shit about the box? It's just set dressing. The costume's the important bit because it's an outward expression of the character.

you gotta admit that it's understandable considering KR is the DW of Japan

also nice digits

Doctor Who is dead.

>tfw it gets cancelled again and you can go back to saying you've seen every single episode

He was involved in spamming dubsposts last night. I only got a warning for it though.

Except for the lost episodes obviously.

On another thought it's alright I suppose, certainly one of the more alien Doctor costumes out there. I do hope they vary up her costume from one episode to another as with Capaldi.

I'm British and I still don't understand why people watch this shit. Doctor Who is just cringey.

Recons still count, bitch

Name something on tv that isn't cringe

>breast expansion regeneration

Those pants are really throwing it off for me, I don't know if they're just too high up or too...plain, but man, what the fuck. Maybe it'll look better in motion.

1 in 1000 episodes are passable.

That would mean me having to go back and watch the Tennant era. That ain't gonna ever happen.

she'll at least have different shirts. and socks.

But that's wrong, though

twitter.com/paddygod1/status/928622899950440448

This. I've always seen it as cheesy and gay. I'm pretty sure it's mostly gays, women and retards who watch it desu. Particularly after the 80's.

The more I think of 13's costume as 'alien who doesn't get fashion' the more I like it.

A. as if you've not already sat through some top tier shite as is
B. how would you know it to be shite if you didn't sample it?

HOOD CONFIRMED

I feel the same way about Star Trek and Marvel movies. Everyone has things they dont like.

Have you never watched a bad movie and thoroughly enjoyed the badness of it?

That's kino, and desu the real costume doesn't quite live up to it.

Looks amazing in-art.
I think they failed in the transition to live-action with the coat. All the colors are different and the sleeves aren't pulled up.

So when does her episode air? I basically stopped watching after Matt Smith left. Do i need to watch anything prior to the new doctor? Thanks

I sampled the shite, I did not feast on it.

The regeneration is at christmas, her run starts late next year.
>Do i need to watch anything prior to the new doctor?
you need to stop being a pleb and watch capaldi

It's mainly because fabrics don't drape like that in the real world unless you've got a giant fan in front of you

Maybe I only got warned because I reported my own post.

youtube.com/watch?v=abllBZul8DY

>it's okay, but it's not okay
what did he mean by this

What did who mean?

It's aesthetically pleasing but in no way appropriate for the character

It's not terrible but it's not great. It's just a bit meh.

Hope they make it look like this in the 13 comics.

Are you the owner of that channel?

Why do you ask? I don't want any trouble okay it was made for fun please be nice

It's not because I don't like him, it's just that i got Doctor Who saturation, binge-watching all of Smith's run. After the first few Capaldi eps i just had enough. Clara and her BF didn't help.

Because I was going to tell you I enjoyed your JL edit earlier today

DESU, I hope she still gets frequent variants like Capaldi and Smith did from the get go.

Beach episode when?

umi daaaaaa

Oh boy thank you very much kind sir. I've done a lot of editing so I can work out how to fix up certain things in film like I did in that vid i.e. move some of the Bruce audio when Aquaman isn't speaking. You be surprised how often this is done in major films.
If you listen carefully you can tell when they even reshoot the audio. Since I've done film courses it's easier to spot the difference in sound when that happens.

>Natsuyasumi of the Daleks

tbqwy it's an infinitely better starting point than this.

>that button
>that hair
>that paunch