STOP SEXUALIZING ME

STOP SEXUALIZING ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT

DOWN WITH THE THICKNESS

Do you live in a middle Eastern country? You could get sent to jail if you made such hateful comment in my country

A woman has the right of wear whatever she wants and you can't sexualise her unless she asks for it. Also, tits are not a sexual organ, neither are the legs. It's your problem, not hers

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY

where do you even buy such trashy outfits?

ai dios mio
more

Those shitty skinny legs Lmao the Mexican genes are showing

"ONLY I CAN SEXUALIZE MYSELF SHUT UP IM NOT CONTRADICTING"

DON'T LOOK AT MY LEGS

Bitch got fat

She is of Greek, German, and English descent.

what a disgusting piggy

100% american genes

lmao

Fat and disgusting, she should be ashamed.

I'd munch on that piece of gyro if you know what I mean

dat knee damage

YOU GOT FAT

>get breast reduction
>realise your breasts were literally your only selling point
>start thotting it up with your now sad pancake tits

She deserves to be tortured in my sex dungeon for all eternity for the breast reduction.

Excuse me lads this is the get inspector and this thread is using a disproportionate amount of digits so I have to ask you to quiet down for a little bit alright? Ok thanks

>tattoo on finger
0KEVLIN/10 would NOT fugg

Fucking Wal-Mart tier. Trashy slut.

How many times does this need to be explained? She got a tit lift, that means removing some, but her goal wasn't getting rid of her tits. She called it a reduction because no one wants to admit they needed to fix saggers at 18.

disgusting cow

STOP LOOKING AT MY KNEES MY GOD

Jokes on you faggit I never pressed enter in my entire post

those dicksucking scars

>removing some
wow like the definition of reduction

no but your gay thread announcement made it pretty clear
enjoy this last( You)

I stopped sexualising her after she chopped her tits off.

i just wanna see her ass
will she ever show it bros

That is how you fix the floppers. Point being, she didn't want to get rid of her tits. She obviously likes them and likes showing them off, her goal was improving them.

Jesus, she just looks like your typical fat trashy slag. This thot needs to lose some weight.

what's wrong with women and fingernails? Long fingernails are fucking utter disgusting, looks like shit (not /fa/) and are anti hygienic

would bang if you ask me

I can understand that. Giant tits are shit tier (from a woman's perspective) because their weight makes them sag a lot more quickly than average/small tits. So while the 25 year old with normal tits will still look perky, the 25 year old with massive tits will look saggy compared to her teenage self, and things will only get worse from there.

As a guy, it doesn't really matter because you can just dump the thot and upgrade to a younger model. But if you're a woman, I can understand wanting to have more normal-looking tits

I like pointy nails, which require a degree of length, but some women really do go way too bimbo with their nail length.