Look all I'm saying is there hasn't been enough research on marijuana to say its sa-

>look all I'm saying is there hasn't been enough research on marijuana to say its sa-
>NO! NO! YOU DO NOT TRY SHILL THAT BIG PHARMA BULLSHIT ON MY FUCKING SHOW FAGGOT. YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ONTO MY FUCKING SHOW AND GIVE ME A LECTURE ON WHAT I PUT IN MY BODY? THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE TO WEED YOU FUCKING BIG PHARMA SHILL FAGGOT.
>I WILL MASSACRE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22073434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he really say that ? if so, link me that please.

when did this happen?

>Its funny because-
>No listen, its funny because research done on cannabis oil can do some pretty great things for cancer
>Pull up that article for me will you?
>Yeah look at that thing, 200 pound monkey
>That thing will tear you to shreds

Cannabis is good for the body and mine and only Sup Forumsfags will try to say otherwise.

the Steven Crowder episode, i.e. the podcast I lost all respect for Joe Rogan
>can have guests on and have respectable calm debates about communism, Scientology, etc
>Crowder says he doesn't care if people smoke weed or not he just doesn't think it's the miracle drug dudeweedlmaos make it out to be
>Rogan goes into full autist rage yelling over his points and calling him names
What the fuck is your problem, faggot?

Especially when Crowder explicitly stated that he doesn't care about the marijuana issue and doesn't want to discuss it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

more like joe rogaine

>that ''jamie, pull that video up'' at the end

>the podcast I lost all respect for Joe Rogan

If you ever had respect for Joe Rogan as far as his intelligence, you're going to have a very hard life. And Crowder was a fool, you're on a show watched by millions of potheads, please for the love of god just talk about the thing the show is about. Jesus Christ what a pussy. That episode was like watching a six year old argue with an eight year old, inadvertent gold.

>brings mike closer

Let's just get this outta the way to save a thread of faggotry: you are buttmad because Rogan was right, regardless if you're DUDE WEED LMAO or not, and called Crowder out and had evidence to support himself.

B8sd Joe

you're a moron if you really think he said that.. OP is just being a lying fag as usual

God I wish he had said that. He would be my hero bc it's 100% true.

Thats why i asked for a link.

Surprise surprise, Joe is a fake piece of shit social chameleon who will just mimic whatever opinions his guest espouses... unless the topic switches to DUDE WEED LMAO, DMT, or kettlebells

Also, Eddie Bravo did nothing wrong.

HAHA LITERALLY GET IT VECAUSE LITERALLY ADDS EMPHASIS TO THINGS IT MAKES THE JOKE THAT HE'S DRINKING SEMEN LITERALLY FUNNIER
>commit suicide

J
E
S
U
S

C
H
R
I
S
T

>Surprise surprise, Joe is a fake piece of shit social chameleon who will just mimic whatever opinions his guest espouses
Show me the human who doesn't do that to some degree? It's called being civil and airing differences out in a civilized manor.

Or do you go around fighting with everybody because you're "woke asf" lol... Eddie Bravo is a fucking dimwit. He literally believes the earth is flat, grounds for being committed imo.

1) it's a matter of degree. There's a fine line with just being agreeable/amicable and doing what Rogan does and putting up a soapbox to shit out polar opposite views from either side of your mouth every other day.
2) Eddie is just having fun

this. people criticising rogan are tards for expecting an MMA commentator comedian to have to behave like a reasonable adult. crowder was a total pussy too and got BTFO so hard he missed his flight.

I ripped the seam of my basketball shorts in autistic rage listening to the NASA episode.

>Whatever dude...
>Nah NASA is fake
>I'm CRAZY

I got into him about 10 years ago when he was at his peak of insight. There is definitely an intelligence to him but he felt like a sell out to me so I started hating on him like 5 years ago.. recently I started watching his stuff again though. I guess it depends on where you are in life. He's kind of nihilistic these days because he put a lot of faith in conspiracy truther movement which 90% of was debunked.. He's a cool guy being stretched thin, I just don't idolize him anymore. He's like interesting noise with great guests.

>got BTFO so hard he missed his flight
I forgot about that kek

>Dude cmon, jamie pull that shit up

Checked

>But yeah, trying to envision what would happen if I found out I only had 4 years left to live... what I would do with that time. Just thinking about the implications that would have on my entire perception of life and achievement. Extracting meaning out of memories that aren't even my own. Doing anything worthwhile for personal fulfillment despite this dystopian world we live in, I don't know, man...
>Yeah.
>...did you see that C Beam off the Tannhauser Gate?
>No!
>Holy shit, Jamie pull that up

I'm at the end of the first Les Stroud interview. I've already watched the second one tho.
comfy stuff

In the first Joe lets him talk at least haha

>Mind altering drugs are good for you
Yes goy, smoke da herb maaaan, nothing really matters am I right?
Just relax, let us take control so you don't have to worry bout nuffin maaann..

He's the last "famous" mans man

The rock is turning into a fruity pebble who do we have left?

but pharmaceuticals are fine right good goy?

I see the cucks have arrived

>He's a cool guy being stretched thin

Great way of putting it.

>He things BIG PHARMA doesn't want weed to be legal

With all the mental health problems marijuana causes, BIG PHARMA will make a shit load of money treating the potheads.

that's right, the amerimutt government has always been right, my fellow Sup Forums warrior

why does being against weed mean you're pro pharmaceutical drugs

The sober state state is the natural state.
Drugcucks probably don't even realize how naive and moronic their bullshit sounds
Dude we're like fungal entities man hahahaha yeah no

ye muh nigga if ya dun do drugz u be a fucking cuck amirite my nigga?

t. brainlet

Not to mention that even besides whatever the effects of THC may be, smoking a burning plant will still lead to pulmonary issues like COPD and lung cancer, just like with smoking tobacco. Most inhalers are brand name and make a fuckton of money, for instance. And that's not even getting into the expenses untaken during hospitalization/treatment of lung cancer.

What about the endless amounts of geniuses that have done psychedelics? Carl Saigon, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, the Beetles, Hendrix, and more. I could literally list off people for an hour. Drugs expand your mind if you know how to use them. Cowards like you heel on command, then think they're not the cuck.

The only expert on cannabinoids I've met, told me that weed is addictive and harmful for you and specially for developing teens.

Hitler never did drugs.

hitler was out of his mind on coke every single day the absolute madman

Is Joe the six year old or the eight year old?

LOL bro do your history. He had withdrawl so bad he was constantly shaking. His doctor recorded injecting him with oxycottin and methamphetamine twice a day. his doctor was always by his side to administer. Did you not know he was a tweaker and thats why he lost the war? Google Nazi's and meth. The Axis invented meth.

My sides are in the stratosphere

Are you talking about the Crowder interview OP?
>"JOE I DON'T CARE ABOUT WEED."
>"But Crowder, you said it has no medical value..."
>"I'M BEING GANGED UP ON I DON'T CARE ABOUT WEED OMG"
>"But Steven there are these medical studies, and you said in a video that it causes liberalism."
>"I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE"
If you don't think Crowder came off as a complete lying asshole you weren't paying attention. Also: Check out when Joe asks about his religion, Crowder is a fundamentalist Christian with some VERY insane beliefs but gets triggered when asked about it.

Talking in a parody of what is supposed to be urban dialect in an effort to act like supporting one position makes you a nigger is the epitome of cuckold behaviour, because it makes out that the cuck would have the balls to even attempt this if there was a black person within three miles.

I bet you say "shieeeeet" when your roastie girlfriend jumps on big black dingus too

>lol ppl on drugs r geniusez
>Did you not know he was a tweaker and thats why he lost the war?

M E T A
E
T
A

He also killed himself and his doggo.

.... Except Crowder has a huge problem with smoking weed, he's made a number of videos saying it has no value and he wants it banned.
>JOE WEED DOESN'T CURE CANCER AND ALL THE STONERS THINK IT CURES CANCER
Literally no educated person believes this, yet it's super easy for Crowder to strawman "all stoners believe it's big pharma's fault" and "weed cures cancer." An hero yourself bro.
>ROGAN CALLS HIM NAMES
No he fucking didn't. Crowder chimped out hard.

>tacking on statements that were never even hinted at in a pathetic effort to undermine the arguments of another post when he gets BTFO

The last refuge of the buttblasted cuckold

Don't you have a bull to be prepping, user?

Well anything can be harmful to you really so that means nothing. You can do things to limit the harmfulness of marijuana to the point of complete non issue. It effects your brain so many would prefer their brains didn't go through developmental stages while the effects are there, which should be common sense. After about 16-20 you should be ok. Marijuana isn't nearly as addictive as cigarettes, coffee, or alcohol. Marijuana vaporized is even safer. Literally one of the safest drugs on the planet. Not for everybody, but definitely not boogeyman the conservatives turn it into.

>he says only Sup Forumstards would disagree
>you prove him correct by posting an inage and meme straight from Sup Forums
Classic

>le personal attack
>I win
Is it me, or did it suddenly get really reddit ITT.

t. butthurt Sup Forumsfag

I guess ur still too young to know the difference between psychedelics and amphetamines. One expands your understanding of the world, the other burns you out and messes with countless inner systems. The problem is a society that creates people as ignorant as you about the subject.

Stop being retarded. It was clear that Crowder didn't want to discuss the topic. It's not unreasonable to avoid a topic in conversation, especially if you know its going to eat up time. Joe was being the autist by insisting on debating him.

I don't particularly like either of them, but if you think Crowder was being the dick during that podcast you seriously need to stop smoking that shit.

The expert told me that most of what you say is bullshit, and there is a lot of misinformation out there. It's not the safet by a lot of metrics and it does permanent damage to the brain is consumed in excess. And yea, a lot of people who consume it don't consume it giving enough time between each blunt to make it safe. I smoke weed, and I drink, but not even every friday or whatever, you should do it every other week. And If you plan on living a healthy life, what's recommend (as it is with alcohol) is just not to do it.

Hitler didn't use drugs until he got way into the war. Your argument is invalid.

>Calls upon the Reddit boogeyman when he gets called out like a fuckin queer
>Can't even muster a defense for his pathetic attempts at posting

Just kill yourself senpai I don't know what you're doing in this thread

>Trying blah blah.
>Thinking blah blah.
>Extracting blah blah.
>Doing blah blah.
Fucking nailed it. You can tell he's a dumbfuck from his sentence structure alone because he speaks exclusively in gerunds instead of "Verb noun! Noun verbs noun. Does noun verb?" like people who actually have something to say.

>Being such a faggot that you literally have to complain about his sentence structure to find something to bitch about

lmaoooooo

>le ebin counterframe

What expert, if I may ask?

What metrics are in play to label it "not the safest"?

I got annoying stoner friends and I wanna show them graphs to be a dick

>and it does permanent damage to the brain is consumed in excess
That's false. Once it is out of the body there is no lingering effect. I know people that have smoked their whole lives and they're sharp. These are people that smoke more than I ever could. I smoke about 6 times a day for the past 10+ years and all of my cognitive functions are on point. Your friend is lying to you, but weed isn't exactly going to get you ahead in life either, so they're probably just looking out for you.

>Welcome to Weed: The Podcast, I am Weedman, here's our guest, let's talk about weed
>"No."
>"COME ONNNN."

They're both morons. People tune in explicitly to hear marijuana discussion.

>uses le
>calls anyone else Reddit
>Still doesn't address the content of his shitposts

you've got heart, kid, but you're nowhere near the level of shitposting you'll need to be at to shitpost with me and my legions

Get the fuck outta here before I come over there and rape you myself

Why is Sup Forums so uptight? Are Sup Forumscucks the new soccer moms calling for everything they don't like to be banned?

Weed made me lazy, retarded, and unambitious. It literally erased an entire year from my timeline.

Using substances solely to feel good is wrong. There's something just wrong about treating the only thing you truly have--your mind--like it's a game you're finding cheat codes for. I had that epiphany on a DMT trip and haven't touched recreational drugs since.

They always have been.

Degeneracy is a buzzword for "fun things people do that I don't like" or "brown people doing literally anything"

How are those $30 sugar pills working out for you, dipshit? Make sure to take your daily Alpha Brain like a real man so you can think good like Joe

Crowder is a fucking idiot, he did a video bitching about a scene in atomic blonde where she hits a guy in the throat with the heel of her shoe that stuns him and tries to prove it's bullshit by having a woman not hit him in the throat, having her just flail at him with the shoe, something that doesn't happen in the scene he's complaining about.

You ain't gone rape shit.

We need to start considering alt right pol fags the same cancer as sjw's if not worse. They pose a bigger threat, are just as annoying, and there seems to be a lot more of them.

>YO JAMIE... pull up that video of chimps smoking weed and driving ride on lawnmowers and not getting into accidents

The shaking wasn't from withdrawal. That was parkinsons. He did take meth though; everyone did back then.

I don't really care either way if weed is legal since I don't smoke anymore, but the idea that there's some big corporate conspiracy to keep weed illegal is the opposite of the truth. In fact, there is a very wealthy and powerful lobby in favour of legalising weed so they can exploit a lucrative market.

>I'm lazy, retarded, and unambitious and blame weed
ftfy

Actually, it's both.

>He did take meth though; everyone did back then.
LOL no just him and Nazi soldiers and maybe some japanese. Nobody else on earth even had access to it. The reason Hitler was shaking was because the Allies bombed his meth labs and he was strung out asf. He was one of the worlds first tweakers so they diagnosed it as Parkinson. I guarantee you if you give someone the drugs he was on that they would shake. I was prescribed methadone for years so I can tell you that for sure you shake.

LOL

>Hitler was a tweaker
wow so skinheads really are living the 14 words #based

You can look up footage of Hitler and see how he developed a shuffling gate characteristic of people with parkinsons. And while amphetamines were more heavily used by the axis, the allied powers used it too.

It was a different time.

She studied cannabinoids in teens for 10 years. The metrics concern mental health, memory and prones to psychological problems while also prones to depression as it fuck your neurotransmitters.
>broscience.

If you go watch all of his videos you will see him kind of act like a tweaker too. Nobody knew what a tweaker was yet though. So they just let him keep going.

>allied powers used it too
[citation needed]

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22073434

Also, I would like to point out that she's in favour of legalization, but that people need to be informed about the dangers of it. Not 80s style you are going to end as a crack whore, but there's a risk when consuming any drug for leisure.

Too good

>legalization
Probably won't ever happen. Has to do with how drug laws work. As you're well aware, there's a distinction between prescription and over-the-counter drugs, and there are different requirements for whether something can became OTC instead of Rx.

In general, it has to be shown to be much MUCH safer to be permitted OTC status compared to Rx. The only exception is stuff that was grandfathered in before the OTC/Rx split happened. You know, stuff like aspirin, tylenol, etc. Hell, if half the drugs that are currently OTC tried to get OTC status today, they'd probably be denied and be Rx-only. As for weed, I'm no expert on it and I don't know all the ins and outs of its safety profile and how well the data is on it, but I'd assume it wouldn't make the cut for an OTC drug for the reason I listed above. Therefore, it'd probably be Rx only, which is how it currently is (well, for cannabinoids like nabilone , anyway). And of course you need a script and a valid medical reason for such a thing. And recreational drug use is not considered a valid medical reason.

That's why it'll just be decriminalized, not legalized.

Holy shit you're a faggot.