Civil rights movie

>civil rights movie
>AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH starts playing

>AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH starts playing

That's what civil rights movies used to do. Since the 90s they shoehorn in anachronistic hiphop

SOUTHERN MAN
BETTER KEEP YOUR HEAD
DON'T FORGET WHAT YOUR
GOOD BOOK SAID

>civil rights movie
>camera pans at ankle-lenght to show afro kids playing with water as 1960's car passes

>rosa parks says she won't move to the back
>AY THIS SHIT WAY TOO CRAZY AY YOU DO NOT AMAZE ME AY

whats a civil right

>civil war movie
>Look away Dixieland starts playing

I love that song

whats a civil right can someone explain

i still dont know what a civil right is

kys

But omg what is a civil right totally not trying to turn it political

Go ahead and reply to yourself, nobody's taking the bait.

No, that wasn't me. I'm not even bumping this thread anymore

You are a dotard
Bump for discussion on CRM
How good is DETROIT?

fucking kek

LEAN ON ME

>(sound of looting)

LORD, I CAN'T CHANGE
WON'T YOU FLYY HIIGH FREE BIIRD

>movie full of black people
>rap music, gangsta shit, bling, mothafuckaaaaa
Looking at you, Black Panther. Looks like something Sup Forums would have put together.

I've been thinking about this for a while. All of the points above as well as all the actors being African Americans, not real Africans. Doesn't that feel weird? At the most they might have a few South African actors but I doubt even that. Not even a single person in the background would be truly African It's just African Americans and Europeans playing dress-up. It's not even a real country or culture, it's a fake made-up fantasy that's just a stereotype of an African culture. And at the end of the day it's just another soulless color-by-the-numbers blockbuster flick. I expected black people to be offended but most seem to think it's empowering and is gonna change everything. It's not, a movie like Selma is powerful because it deals with real events, real people, real problems. They're literally buying into the "We Wuz Kangz" meme and it's actually hilarious and sad.