Would you bang her Sup Forums?-Thor:Ragnarok

Imagine being Chris Hemsworth in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cate Blanchett, you fuckin' evil, all menacing with your tight body and jet-black hair. I would totally hit you with a hammer, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck her brains out in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris Hemsworth and not only sit in that chair while Cate Blanchett flaunts her perfect MILF body in front of you, the skin-tight costume leaving little to the imagination, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her costume with the suggestive little tears but her friendly attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO NICE and DAMN, CATE BLANCHETT IS THAT *APPROACHABLE*?? because they're not the ones who was unaware that a 48-year old could be this sexy before that day. You've been only fucking a bunch of thots and groupies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking hot before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her stomach, herself embarassed that you have to put up with this mother of four (for that is what she calls herself), with a beauty she somehow maintained all these years. And then Taika Waititi calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Thor. You're not going to lose future MCU sequels and spin-offs over this. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

TLDidn'tRead

>those revealing tears all along her thighs and hips
>that thigh gap
>that dominating voice

such a sexy character

Sneed Ragnarok

I'd Thor her if you know what I mean...

>You'll never be Hela's sex slave
Life is pain.

Giv

>Black hair
nope

M-Mom?

I'd Ragnarok her world if you catch my drift

>He likes blondes
Pleb detected.

this /thread

>you will never have the goddess of death fall madly in love with you and you will never be able to help change her into being good

i prefer Hela to Faora from man of steel. hela is the one things thor ragnorok did that i liked

This is literally the only time I've ever found her attractive

this

except for me, she looks too classy and pretty that its impossible for me to sexualise her

No

God tier
Brunette

High Tier
Red Head

Low tier
Blonds

Crazy Tier
Browns that dye blond

Mixed garbage tier
Black

She was infinitely hotter as Hela than any other role I've seen her in.

kill yourself

Black > everything else

sorry but its true

>Most common thing on this earth
>Gross natty typically
>Better than anything
You probably think McDonalds makes the best cheesburgers

Either a kang or Italian moore hybrid

only dyed black, with pale skin

ori blacks are smelly shitskins

>women in their 20s/30s
>"mommy"
are you 10?

fuck off, mouse shill

Black hair + blue eyes is a god tier combo

Blue or Green w/ Jet Black hair and I want to cum inside you oooommmmggg

>How to become genetically unsalvagable 101
Literally CK's

cate blanchett is too good to bang. i'm not worthy.

Ever wondered why this cunt was in so many movies despite her advanced age?

t. virgin

I can spot a Sarah Silverman fan a mile away

...whoa.

psychologically, yes

Jewish woman do tend to have larger tits and are a bit better with money

He's such a CHAD

she got her part in lord of the rings by giving up her rings

>Jewish Women
>Large tits
Nope arabs are almost always flat chested

>Better with money
When you only spend your husbands money yeah you are going to build up

I'd bang her.

>Westein'd

>Not harvested
You had one job

Yes. Then put her in the Dungeon.

be an adult and get your own Cate now:

Pic related
Some weeb who went to same high school

>dem titties

>ori blacks are smelly shitskins

t. 56%

>braces
>Adderall pupils

how old was she here, user?

Post more user, my penis demands it

Hung out with someone who looked exactly like this, they were a weeb who got pissy over someone liking their facebook photo. Was fucking hilarious.

Her nickname was Snow White or something

What cup size are those

adorable...more?

>fucking your sister
>>>/GoT/

Did anybody else notice that there was something extremely off with her face?

Extreme makeup and digital deaging aside, it felt like they simply put her face onto a body double or something. Rewatch her scenes, barely any head movement, very static posing. I might be on a goose chase, but it felt very prominent to me.

Show us the tits, show the tits!

I've found Cate Blanchett pretty attractive ever since the segment she was in in Coffee and Cigarettes, of course that movie came out 14 years ago. I could cut diamonds with how hard I get from the black hair and makeup in Thor.

Black>redhead>btunette>danger hair>>>>>blonde

Uhm so alot off effort went into that, an attack on me posting it is an attack on the user who made it.

>Black
>Literally the taco bell of hair colors
>Better than anything.

based

Red > Blonde > Black > Brown

All you need is right combinations