Who do you hope gets accused of sexual harassment next?

Who do you hope gets accused of sexual harassment next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45-pJiKkNXY
youtube.com/watch?v=3_3jnES5m9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zack snyder

Mel Brooks

JJ Abrams

Burn them all

this

Bryan "Fingering Twink Pinker" Singer

Donald Trump

you should take another pass at that

He's the final boss.

Travolta is the next to go for sure

Dan Harmon is a too much of a beta to force himself on a girl.

Delete this

holy fuck this so much

Mark Hamill

Didn't Justin Roiland already get accused?

I'M PICKLE ZIZEK

>implying you need to do anything wrong to be accused

The King of the Jews. Hmm, I can't see him ever going down in our lifetime.

im hoping Harvey gives names of all the girls who willingly gave him the ass to get roles. Maybe then people will realize girls like Jennifer Lawrence are overhyped talentless trash

Spielberg is practically an outsider nowadays, he's nowhere near king

N'aww Dan Harmon's already admitted to being an abusive boyfriend before and has a string of failed relationships behind him. He once said "I like the tears" when talking about making his ex-wife cry and telling her not to correct him again because it means she made him act out in bad ways.

I'd also check out his well written blog he wrote to another ex of his, whilst she was his girlfriend. It's really brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=45-pJiKkNXY

>Jennifer Lawrence

Harvey would never betray Daddy's little girl

Is ham to muhc of a chad to be xposed?

I'll be sad when Sir Ian's shenanigans come to light. Any gay actor who's a big name in theatre and film is likely to have bummed underage boys.

Harmon is too neurotic and full of anxiety and insecurity. At worst he emotionally abused his ex wife.

too much of beta and fucks realdolls

He's still powerful, but his latest films have been duds (Tin tin, really?)
I wouldny be surprised if somebody like Drew Barrymore came out and accusing him of unapropiately behaviour in the past though

Another strong independent womyn like Mariah Carey.

He couldn't stay married a year and hangs around with kids 20 years younger than him

I wouldn't be surprised

iDRIS eLBA

I thought the same of Luis Y Que and turns out that guy was cranking it in front of that Garfunkel and Oates broad

Charlize Theron... by AnnaSophia Robb when she was a minor!

You are gay as fuck desu

/thread

I dont hope, I know

Maybe not next, but he will be soon

Screencap this

Donald Trump
>Grab em by the Pussy controversy
>Had multiple accusations against him in the past
>One of the richest mougals before being president
>Has connections with Jeffery Epstein, and even praised him for liking women on the "younger" side like him

Most rapist, under the treath of jail, play the "she was giving consent" card, which in this case would only apply to Ashley Judd and Rose Mc Gowan. But in Harvey's case, the shit hit the fan already. Im expecting all the sewers to open because he doesnt strike me as someone that will go down silently

more info on this?

wishful thinking. If there was a chance of that happening, the dems woulf have seized that already

>the entire establishment working around the clock to find skeletons in his closet
>all they come up with is him being rude in a private conversation

>90000000

underrated

Wait no

for a bald man with tits he has a nice donger

It would make Magnolia much more meaningful

Peter Griffin

Underrated
They will have to delete mark from every star wars movie.

Well, I'm sure that'll be shocking

I remember liking TinTin. Fuck that was six years ago.

George Lucas

Fucking imagine.

Jodie Foster has been rumored to have diddled a few underage girls on movie sets over the years.

Yes, I remember all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars.

I wanna say James Woods but he's such an unapologetic piece of shit that everyone will just shrug it off because they saw it coming.

So... I dunno. Adam Sandler. That would be satisfying.

Elizabeth Olsen

John Boyega

>James Woods
already happened bud, he easily shrugged it off because she was underage in a bar. anyone could make that mistake

Bryan Singer and Dan Shnieder legitimately need to go down.

I would also take great pleasure in Adam Sandler getting twitter-lynched.

the fact that his shitty movies forced his daughter to kill herself isn't enough?

I've got my eye on Patton. He's severely bluepilled, and physically unattractive. Two major signs of being a creep.

what's his analogy for "shitty comedian murders his old, fat wife so he can replace her with young, hot tail"?

Why? He's one of the few good Jews in Hollywood.

I fucking wish that kike would be next.
Also Dan "the man with the master plan (to rape)" Schneider

I'm convinced he's one of the final bosses of Hollywood, he's gonna get away with it

Don't you get it yet? All these weird jewy hollywood execs are true betas that just so happen to have power/wealth. But they're still fundamentally beta.

Look at the shit weinstein does. If he were alpha, he'd just be picking up chicks left and right because he's rich and famous. But instead, he's going around BEGGING actresses to come back to his apartment and WATCH HIM MASTURBATE. That's cringey and beta as fuck.

But I like Zizek

I pray for this every night. I'm not even religious.

Watch him dodge any accusations by crying "MUH AUTISM!"

Michael Moore
He looks the part, for a start

Only person that might actually bother me a little. The rest of them I despise already.

He did do the casting couch thing. That's how a completely talentless actress scored the role as leading lady in the second Indiana Jones movie.

But has he raped anyone? I doubt it.

So the whole thing of Playboy using underage girls getting quietly swept under the rug? God only knows how many children were played with by old men in the Playboy mansion

He was in a position of power and she was young and vulnerable, that is 100% rape according to leftists

Yes, please.

(i.e., Kristen Stewart)

It was a different time, you could even buy CP in stores. People understood that little girls were hot, even if trying to fuck them wasn't very nice. Now the taboo is overwhelming.

Harmon made a pass at me during a Channel101 screening back in 2007, asked me if I liked what I saw when he was mostly nude in The Lynx and said "please be pre-op" when he found out I was transgender.

I shrugged him off and never went to screenings again, but I bet there are plenty of more damning instances.

at this point witch hunt season is so strong you could literally just hire some random sluts to accuse any hollykike nepotism-ster of rape and the court of public opinion would immediately buy it. I wonder if anybody is pulling this, or some of (((them))) are using it in their byzantine insider politics to get what they want

movie idea: underground organization where instead of paying for hits on people, you can pay a chick trained in defamation to libel and slander a man's career in 500 different ways, and that's just with her pussy. taking place in 2017, stars bill murray who is accused of rape IRL at the opening party for good luck

They tried several times and still have nothing real on him.

Mel is /ourguy/ you fucking moron.

I guarantee you George is 100% pure.

How so

aren't there already allegations of him sexually harassing people since he's a drunk fuckup

youtube.com/watch?v=3_3jnES5m9Y

Zack Snyder.

Turns out his daughter commited suicide due to years of sexual abuse.

Stephen Colbert

kek, I forgot about that. (((Gloria Allred))) had a couple dozen women come out of the woodwork a week before election trying to say Trump sexually abused them all. And the media was reporting on all of this as if it was all confirmed, and then as soon as election night is over, they completely sweep it under the rug and pretend they weren't shilling these bullshit stories mere days beforehand.

George Lucas: I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

Kasdan: And he was forty-two.

Lucas: He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

Spielberg: She had better be older than twenty-two.

Lucas: He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve.

Lucas: It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

Spielberg: And promiscuous. She came onto him.

Lucas: Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was madly in love with him and he...

Spielberg: She has pictures of him.

We already know he murdered his wife though

Hes not a gross fat jew though so the women wouldn't care

No. It was likely George Lucas who did it. She was his wife for a time.

>that lack of self-awareness

I'm sure Lucas jerked off to Natalie Portman in The Professional and only cast her because he wanted to fuck her so badly. The fact that she couldn't act and had no chemistry with anyone didn't matter.

this more than anyone, dan harmon is a fucking disgrace to humanity he needs to drink himself to death

Someone really high up at Disney.
Or John Boyega.