>dcucks now have to resort to fake images

gonna be other way around, 17 rotten, 1 fresh

#REKT

nice try DChump

>embargo is dropping a day before release

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH HOO HOO NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHA

ppffttttt.... heh... *inhales* pfttahahha... HAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAH!!! NO!!! NO NO!!!! AHAHAHHAHAH *inhales* FLLBRRRT PFFFF AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! OHHHHH NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHHAHAAH

The BvS reaction was gold on Sup Forums
Times like those are the reason I keep coming back here

Next week lad

Wonder Woman is 40% of the movie thanks to rewrites. It's not getting below a 60% fresh score you losers.

do you have the one where they compare gordon in two different lights?

>have to make a websit heave a high score so I feel validated in seeing it

I am literally only excited about this movies because of the by-products it will spawn, the RedLetterMedia review, the shitposting for days that will inevitably happen on this board. We will probably see some threads of people articulately defending Justice League and calling it a criminally underrated master piece, comparing it to the works of the bible and shakespeare, when it reality it's a gigantic fucking mess. God, I loved all of that stuff when BvS came out. I bought my tickets for Thursday night to Justice League not because I am eagerly awaiting the movie, but because I want to see it first thing so I can get online right after and start shit posting.

I thought about doing that but I didn't want to pay for this turd plus I fucking hate opening weekend for movies like this. The other people in the theater are usually insufferable

>I bought my tickets for Thursday night to Justice League not because I am eagerly awaiting the movie, but because I want to see it first thing so I can get online right after and start shit posting

Fucking this, I'm there first showing Friday then spending the rest of the day shitposting about it
I cancelled all plans especially

The thing is by defending this movie its the proof that you're a capeshit drone and not some sort of snyder fan

Thats some bad editing bruh.

You pretty much just described what happens to every superhero movie

Awesome.

The war is won.

I hate all superhero movies and every single time the first week or so of reviews are all paid shills, idk why people still bite this shill bait

ENDLESS TRASH
N
D
L
E
S
S

T
R
A
S
H

A SECOND FRESH REVIEW

That settles it then

>it's a Sup Forums is WRONG AGAIN episode

Why did they reshoot?

Needed more quips

>funding capeshit in order to shitpost properly

Oh man. All the DCucks that weren't immediately sure if this was fake and got their hopes up for a moment.