What went wrong?

i think hes pretty happy just doing random commercials and living off that sweet BB money

XBOX FIND ME A JOB

It all went to his head

also hes banging this so

lmfao

He isn't a very good actor. I like the guy, but he can't act for shit.

hes not an actor, he was just playing himself in breaking bad

Is he not jewish enough? Seriously, the dude is a really good actor. Do you think he has some agent or something who is asking way too much so he's not really developing? Why does this happen to TV actors, even if they are good?

>the dude is a really good actor
he can only play the Jesse character. He was great in that role but he is very one dimensional

Breaking Bad ruined his carrer, now he will always be "Jesee Pinkman" no matter what role he plays.
I expect all the GoT actors who weren't popular before the show to suffer the same problem. Fuck, Emilia Clarke is arguably already suffering it.

This. Happened to Jon Hamm too. Will likely happen to Andrew Lincoln too from the Walking Dead.

Really? Hasn't he even had an opportunity at exploration? I mean a lot of 'legendary' actors are kinda one note.

He can absolutely act. but it might be a case of Todd is different from Jesse so there's that, but idk if you'd count voice acting.

"what are you looking at, bitch?"

It's called typecast and actors only need time and a good role

he was perfect for the role of a tweaker kid. I mean beyond perfect. other than that he's a meme.

nah bud, hamm was fantastic in baby driver

>generic bimbo

Why do actors have such shit taste?

Normal actors don’t let the Weinsteins of Hollywood get acquainted with their anus, so they’re not as in demand as a result.

He also produces Bojack Horseman and voices Todd.

He was awesome in Final Fantasy Kingsglaive