terrence howard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrence_Howard#Personal_life

/ourguy/

>I don't know the difference between a square root and division

imagine being this retarded

>It's a complicated world, I guess.

>but we're told
Once you hear those words, you always know what is coming

anyone who actually does not get what hes trying to say is retarded. altho i give bill nye could be better with words.
for example
>if things were any other way, everything would be different

Yeah no shit.
Both Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson spout the most obvious shit on their Twitter like they're actually knowledgeable about anything.

Nye is an out and out moron. Tyson is perfectly fine as a science educator, he should just stay off twitter. He has this pressure to always write really "profound" ideas, which means he spouts stupid shit all the time.Often on shit he knows very little of. Just because you have a phD, doesn't make you an expert in everything. It means you are an expert in a very narrow field. In the context of talking about Astronomy, or PBS specials, he's perfectly fine.

Best post coming through!

>Trump is actually pure bred Aryan stock
>he's a degenerate moron

Really makes you think.

Is retarded vaporwave the new hot meme?

>pure bred Aryan stock

He absolutely is. And he's a fat ass mentally deficient goblin.

I don't think you know what "aryan" means, nor what an Aryan is.

Don't use words if you don't know their meaning.

That's neither retarded, nor vaporwave.

Hack your son's dick off

You'll at least concede the floating 3D head looks retarded and so is the quote?

>le childhood indoctrination man

This is minimalist post-philosophy, and is very profound. Maybe you should pick up a book sometime. go to college

>Hindu-Jews on the left talking about wee-woo-fuzzy-wuzzy things
Really scratched my head

oh i have content for this thread

>le gravity
>le evolution
>le conservation of mass
>le le le le

kys

It's funny because Einstein was so concerned with his philosophy that he was entirely incorrect on the matter of a static or expanding universe. despite all of the evidence.

I would pay to watch the dallas cowboys D line shred the las vegas vaginapeople

this one always makes me kek

Why are commies always so simplistic?

Blame idiot executives. They hear "we want strong women stories", so they interpret that as stories about Ninja women who can kill 500 men in a single battle. They're dumb males and can't think outside of dumb male thinking. The cocaine probably messes with their higher intellect.

did you know there are infinite genders?
off comes the penis

I have the educational equivalent of a GED

*takes a deep breath*

they're.... different mathematical operations

Oh fuck. I want to thank you for posting this and the person that made it. Really activated my almonds.

What the fuck america

>no Peterson
Disgusted

If column B is cherrypicked verbal statements its not really fair to compare it to authors who died before every bus had a hot mic

>those replies to Bill
>expect them to be cherrypicked from the downvoted comments
>they have hundreds/thousands of upvotes
wtf, I love rebbit now

>all those negative points and positive points for the people roasting him

Holy shit literally no one likes this faggot anymore do they?

I know that this thread is supposed to be ironical, but these are not philosophers --they're pseudoscientists/sciencists.

It’s hilarious because it’s a tacit admission that negros are retards

>no Joe Rogan
Disgusted

God what a cunt. Really shows how much he knows about anything, which is not a lot.

he's correct here though

I went to reddit to see what they had to say after that godawful video, and i was actually shocked to see that even the redditors were disavowing him. It was full of comments like "wow, i didn't think it was actually that bad" and "i had to put in my boyfriend's dildo because it was making me uncomfortable".

Will Smith's son, I forget his name, is quite the philosophiser.

also, it's just a different male fantasy really. Joss Wedon type grills that are hot, petite and beat up 300lbs lineback guys is so he can jack off to the idea of that same girl picking him to fuck. waifu shit really.

Where does mediocrity live? Rogan would know.

They need to be for their theories to "work." Too much complexity ruins their models.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtXkD1BC564

>no math
>negroid picture

lol. what the fuck

Zizek is a step ahead of the rest, though. In this quote you can see that he doesn't fall in the linguistic pitfalls of other leftists.

It's better to say "we want better written women". That is, avoid cliches, and give them some depth.

i collect these

Really overlooking the point, philosophy the guys on the right were talking about doesn't exist today.
B is probably verbal, but it's also talking about modern college philosophy.
>You can't, like, prove anything man.
>What if we all exist in the matrix lol.

I agree, and I actually quite like Zizek despite not agreeing with him a lot of the time, because at least he views the world consistnently

Way to step around naming the jew alex

>What if we all exist in the matrix lol.

But you can't disprove that. Bertrand Russell openly admitted that epistemology cannot rule out that we are living in a Matrix-like world where all our sense-data do not actually reflect real world objects.

Kek. But to be equal, half the men need to be women too

>14 inch fangs

Dem BJF's

Anyone got the "let the dark lord take over your soul" version?

"Dude Weed"
-Joe

I haven't seen anything from him for a couple years, did he stop with the faux philosophy tweets?

What's the problem with this?

>dude, like, monkey people invented cars, how wild is that? Look up-

>Joe Rogan

>degenerate tower

what does it mean?

Greatest thinker of our time

There isn't one, Natalie is based.

In fairness mandatory algebra is pretty pointless if you're studying fine art or hotel management or something

>her
Israel is a girl?

thats actually true, yes?

Knowing how to solve for x could come in handy for hotel management actually.

try calculating pay rates with deductions without algebra you unemployed plebian

Ontology is a meme though t b h