OH SHIT SOME SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN SOON BOYS

OH SHIT SOME SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN SOON BOYS

splitsider.com/2017/11/louis-c-k-abruptly-cancels-the-premiere-of-i-love-you-daddy/

>Louis C.K. has abruptly canceled the premiere of his new film I Love You, Daddy as well as a scheduled appearance on tonight’s Late Show with Stephen Colbert. According to The Hollywood Reporter, tonight’s New York premiere of C.K.’s film has been canceled due to “unexpected circumstances,” with sources telling THR that the decision comes ahead of a New York Times story that’s “about to break” and that the premiere was canceled “in case it’s damaging.”

It's being talk about for years.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY YOU MEEEEEE

Did louie rape chloe?

GET OUTTA TOWN

Prepare yourself Cuck King
LITTLE

Place your bets lads

WHITE

Something something interracial breeding grounds

hes like a faggy little independent movies version of weinstein

fuck this pretentious ginger cuck

you shouldve kept making nigger jokes

I named my dog after Louie.

I knew I would regret it one day.

Given how buff Chloe is, it's more likely that she raped Louie

Why do people link to articles which just quote other articles?

RIP Cuckman

the saga of the public masturbater continues

An undercover reporter for the times saw him at an interracial swinger party.

Probably the story about fapping in front of some chick in a hotel room.

Garfunkel & Oates are going to have their career back

>Louis CK accused of forcing his wife to have sex with black men

For weeks the NYT has been prepping a story about Louis CK and calling everyone in the comedy world and Hollywood, my sources have received calls...it appears that story will be published soon.

So the story will just be that he stood in a hotel room and jacked off while intoxicated and had women who hadn't affirmatively consented watch?
Is there anything else? This will end his talk show and movie appearances for like 5 years but not his stand-up

You could say the NYT is prepping the bull

Same reason people share on Facebook that other people have shared something and they think that something is the thing they shared but really it's the original share that they shared

Yes that will be it, there will 2 or 3 people saying the same thing and lots of pathetic """comics""" basically saying he was mean to them, just like the david cross thing.

It will be nothing except what's been said before, but a heavyweight NYT article with direct accusations will really fuck his career up at this point.

Good riddance, he's hasn't been funny in 5 years. He deserves to be taken down a peg or ten.

I work as an undercover reporter for the times and I saw him at an interracial swinger party.

jej

He's been embezzling sperm from the interracial breading grounds

Hope his kids mom will push for full custody.

post JUST'ed louis pls

>Oh shit, the goys actually care about how we get away with fucking minors scott-free SHUT IT DOWN

Reminder that every comedian who tried to pass themselves off as pathetic in love probably has snorted coke off a 14 year old's pussy before fucking them raw.

I work for the NYT in our gay nightclub department and witnesses, myself included, saw Louis absolutely lose his mind at some poor gay kid. Somehow he'd snuck in and after the bouncers broke things up, we found out he was 14. Anyway, Louis was livid at him because he was a gay man but had no interest in "BIG black cocks" and also had no willingness to ever cheat on a husband or fulfill Louis's cuckold fantasies. Worst of all though, the thing that CK screamed and hollered about, was his anger at the boy for not being able to become pregnant. He said it was the duty of whites to carry on only black seed. The fact that this kid could never have a black man's child truly unhinged him.

>"hurf i'm just a middle aged homebody self-deprecating turd"

Yeah it's not like all you faggots didn't love/identify with this loser

*blocks your path*
*unzips dick*

>oh no an edgy comedian who talked about how much of a perv he was, turns out to be a perv!

Stories about the minor transgressions of 500 B-list celebrities is only going to dilute the impact of the real deviants who did illegal things.

People (men and women) acting as if they've never done anything wrong in their life just piling on for the sake of it.

So is the Jew York Grimes just going to republish the jerking off story that went nowhere?

fucking finally

this pedo deserves to go to hell

Can't wait for Sup Forums to take him in with open arms and start vehemently defending him and calling him /ourguy/

going after innocent people like Louie and still not doing anything to Bryan Singer. classic jews.

>"gay nightclub department"
well done

Newfag leave, in the past you couldn't make a CK related thread without the majority of people cuckposting about him.

You mean like when he first became popular here?

that face is perfect lol

NYT has done so many of these stories recently to deflect from the fact that they covered up for Weinstein. I'm sure they're basically greenlighting any story about celebs being creepy they get.

Can't wait for the "he was also mean to me!!!" comments, and all the shit comics coming out of the woodwork on twitter to say "and then he called me ugly"
He still has his moments, though. A couple bits in the last special were really funny
I am honestly glad I'm not as famous as him right now with all these people trying to hop on the Weinstein bandwagon with stupid shit. If I was the most famous comic currently in the U.S odds are I would jerk off in front of people in a hotel room and not give a fuck

BIG

Fuck yeah.

>Source:Some shitskin American on twitter
You guys sure love fake news huh

Chloe looks like *that*?

EL JUSTO

Don't bother. They don't know how much he was loved here until Opie got fired and he didn't speak up for him.

He's really going to have to sell the IBG this time

RIP

Google it you twat.

If he just stayed honest and never wen't the SJW kiss the liberal elite's asses no one would give a shit that he jerked off harmlessly in front of a bunch of unfunny failing girl comics

Ok, realistically can she do anything about her fucking gorilla shoulders or is she genetically fucked no matter what?

Does this mean the creepy Garfunkel and Oates story was actually true?

You shamed them for speaking out Sup Forums.....

Is Chloe mode natty?

lol do you think a guy who sold out multiple dates at madison square just last year for a self-financed special will have his career fucked up?
That's the beauty of being in a business like comedy, you are your own boss. unless he's convicted of violent rape, it won't make a difference to his career even in the medium term.

Fear mongering is good business

Pedo? More public masturbating? Dog fucker?

You're a dipshit. All the venues will drop him. He'll be cooked

Those rumors existed at least a couple of years before they publicly came out with theirs.

but he never went that route at all. did you see his latest special? he was basically saying that christians won and everyone else lost for one bit. even the joke that made Sup Forums mad was similar, about how great being white is.

>Dog fucker?
suddenly, Adam Johnson of YourMovieSucks.org just rated his new film 10/10

He's a public figure man. His SNL appearances. His connections with famous actors and directors. Chat show appearances. His specials being on netflix. His fanbase could turn on him big time so his live dates will take a hit regardless.

Wait, what?

but Doug Stanhope literally admitted he was the comedian who jerks off in front of women?

I hope this will fuel his comedy and bring him back to 2010 levels.

he jacked off in front of them in a hotel room while blocking them from leaving

lol so he won't be able to perform in NJ, NO or MA because of some allegations? Maybe he can't do Beacon or MSG for a bit but you're deluded if you think all theaters in the US and beyond will boycott him.

Because journalism is dead

I'M BIG

this story is gonna be HUGE

recognizable people (on Sup Forums anyway) will confirm the allegations against the Cuck King, at last

Hey, how's Kramer's career going?

It depends what the story is and how much attention it gets.

>article comes out
>louis ck trapped young and upcoming black stand up comedians in hotel rooms and sucked their dicks

>no honey you have to suck his mandingo cock you stupid bitch just suck his dick why can't you women just listen

YMS should be the next one to go down. he fucks animals

maybe the story is related to Chloé and he assaulted her

It's going to get huge attention because its a story in NYT about him abusing female comedians for decades. The guy career is finished

Isn't that just any pic of him

They actually did consent to him doing it in the story. They just didn't believe he would go through with it

he was never half as big or half as good a comic. and he also handled that the worst it could've been handled.

well sure, like i said if he turns out to be a rapist then he rightly won't get many gigs. but we all know none of these stories about any of these stars have implied rape. it's usually a guy acting creepily which wouldn't really surprise anyone for louis.

severely underrated

>Sup Forums was right again

Hahah, how is this real? All you have to do is close your eyes.

Pedo.

i hope this faggot burns

Sup Forums is always right

Lel

His 'denials' are always so weird. He can't just say "I didn't do it", he says "well, you know, you can't.. you can't touch that sort of story, so..". Speaks volumes.

lol, imagine trying this hard to fit in.

>Hollywood moralizes against Trump
>all of Hollywood's corruption and abuse floods into the light

Feels real fucking good.

all these liberal actors having their careers ruined is making me hard desu

>tfw ill finally be able to like louis again

the fat faggot got too comfortable getting praised as a legend of comedy. this should inspire him to write him good shit again.

Holy fuck is that shooped somehow?

I do not believe.

And that’s why he’s a cuck.

america has finally become truman show kino in terms of content

Louie is kino and did nothing wrong