Dahmer

Really want to watch this film and I know I won't be able to convince my GF to go.
Anyone know anywhere I might be able to watch it online ?

> I won't be able to convince my GF to go.

>Derf Backderf

I have a bad feeling this is gonna try to turn Dahmer into some kind of folksy antihero

Why was there such an explosion of serial killers in the 60s-80s?

Not really it just kinda make you sympathize with him a little.he still does fucked up things in the book and is a total loser

>it just kinda make you sympathize with him a little.

Uh, user, you might be a serial killer

>blurb written by r. crumb
what did they mean by this?

have a rare Jef

Nah I just sympathize with him :^)

I think it's a combination of being thrown into a more modern age + widespread news + no DNA testing yet

TRIPS SUMMON JEFF

MKultra
The Phoenix program

Read Programmed to Kill by Dave McGowan

Drug culture. Divorce goes mainstream.

Despite what everyone says about the current generation, those generations were truly degenerate.

familiar looking drawing style

The author and illustrator was Dobson.

Really disliked how grotesque the art style was

thats the time where profiling and data-gathering made it easier to find out about their existence.

There were lots of them before but a lot less were ever caught or proven as serial killers.

Surely a nigger's heart will summon Jeff!

at the very least hes gonna be a victim made a killer by the disgusting homophobic american society.

After having read through many many of these serial killers from the 20th century a fuck ton of them had alcoholic parents. Like a disproportionate amount had at least one alcoholic parent.

They get caught now

That's just when they started getting caught.

I think it was just the right time. Before that there were serial killers who never got caught. Now people likely get caught before they turn into full blown serial killers

I liked it, it felt kinda eerie

When this supposed to get vod release date

>I know I won't be able to convince my GF to g
must be fun being the weak cuck in your relationship

Tell me Sup Forums, is this movie not okay to see alone because of the subject matter? Will I get weird looks?

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH IT ONLINE

Broken families I bet. Baby boomers being bad parents, alcoholics, psychotics, rise in divorce, industries failing and moving, a general uptick in open degeneracy (drugs, sex, rock & roll.) A lot of small town kids without purpose in life, no war to fight, either smart enough for college or destined to become a pump jockey in the same shitty town they've always known.

Not a formula to create a killer per se, but one that allows for someone to stop giving a fuck and indulge in their darkest desires. That seems to have been the case for Dahmer, a gay kid growing up in less-than-tolerant times, who happened to have the unfortunate fetish of death. With his high school career over and his parents effectively abandoning him, he indulged. Surely that first killing only haunted him further as he tried and failed at college and the army, leading him to the killer we now know.

Based

Same OP, I've been waiting for a torrent to come out for months now.

Been checking erryday since the 3rd.

>tfw I have the same haircut

fugg