Who would you cast in Virgin vs Chad movie? Also including Stacey and Becky

Who would you cast in Virgin vs Chad movie? Also including Stacey and Becky

I hear that in the sequel the Virgin and the Chad have to team up to fight a greater enemy.

>becky
>on the side of the virgin

That's in the sequel, where they have to team-up to fight the Wizard. One of my favorite tropes, btw.

>tfw this happened to me in high school
>tfw the greater enemy was chad’s overbearing parents

Virgin is way too close to that girl. Real virgin would never let that happen, nor would a real girl for that matter. Immersion broken.

>The secret in the scroll is to just be yourself.

Chad - Channing Tatum
Virgin - Jay Baruchel
Becky - KStew
Stacey - Margot Robbie

spbp

the movie should be a romcom and virgin and chad should be best bros by the end of it

Why do women keep inject themselves into exclusively male things?

>virgin (male)
Micheal sorra or W. E his name is

>Chad
Chris Hemsworth

>virgin (female)
Some chestlet with brown hair

>Stacey
Jessica simpson

>virgin and chad should be best bros by the end of it
they are like yin and yang. they can't live without eachother. sort of like in collateral where max and vincent have an odd sort of buddy thing going on

FUND IT

hey this actually sounds good, but who would direct

>a greater enemy.
the cuck

If this doesn’t happen then the whole effort will have been wasted, that trope was made for this concept

Amber Heard ought to be Stacy. And Chris Hemsworth ought to be Chad.

I love this place

virgin - will smith
chad - idris elba
becky - chris rock in drag
stacey - idris elba in drag

>A virgin female

My suspension of disbelief can only go so far in a movie.

Stacey has always been related to the meme, there is no Becky tho, her name is simply chestlet

>an odd sort of buddy thing
mutual respect is not a buddy thing

Virgin and Chad 3 really jumped the shark in my opinion

>chad - idris elba
>stacey - idris elba in drag
kek

the Daria type on the left would also be fucking Chad

Becky can fuck off

>chad is the woman
That doesn't make any sense

>virgin
Ben stiller

>chad
Owen Wilson

>chestlet
Courtney cox

>Stacey
Jennifer Anniston

The movie is an action comedy

Can't wait until Chad's World gets adapted

>Some chestlet with brown hair
Implying those don't get laid as well. Women have it easy unless they are fat as fuck or have an ugly as fuck face and even those get relatively easy sex anyway.

There is variation with Stacey and chestlet, right?

it was better when it was used as an actual joke and not just a way to compare something you like and something you don't like

Yeah but there was never a duality because women can't be virgins

Virgin: Will Farrell
Chad: Seth Rogen
Becky: Amy Schumer
Stacey: Lexi Belle

I've never seen one, but chad/Stacey have 100% been a pair since the beginning. Women can't be virgins so chestlet would be the opposite to stacey

Why is everyone implying a "chestlet" has it any difficult? The only virgin women are those that are saving it for marriage for religious reasons.

haha i love this shit lol

only girls like this meme

He fucked himself so good he got pregnant. Virgin is the cuck who will raise the child.

Virgin: Ares Elmo
Chad: Irdis Elba
Becky: Iris Eblow
Stacey: Eris Edo

>trying this hard

This.

doesn't really matter, they would be the shitty b-plot no one cares about in the Pepe and Wojack movie

>>virgin (female)
user...

Sup Forums is full of normies who don't understand what a virgin is, probably have never seen one in real life. Same problem Hollywood has when they try to make movies or shows about """"""losers"""""".

>chad seth rogan
what did he mean by this ?

Kate Upton needs to be stacey.

>becky
what is this meme? there is no female equivalent to The Virgin. That's the whole fucking point.

>emoji movie got made but this will never get funded

worst timeline

Are there any more Stacey pics

But Muhammed was an Ultra-Chad who married 11 bitches, fucked his way through the Arbabian peninsula and just conquered shit.
Jesus was a literal virgin who hung around a literal whore like some beta orbiter without ever fucking her himself, who said that if you are mean to your enemy, he wins...

thots?

It hurts.

Who is Becky, Virgin's sister?

>Ayo holup... is that..?

This

She's the one that has sex with the virgin because that's what normies think a virgin's life is like.

we can be meemees too! xD *le holds up spork*

why is the female virgin not fat?

It already exists.

We live in a gynocentric society, so women will find a way to be included even in male-centric things

>Has a career of making the same movie over and over again
>Not chad

virgn - alex lawther (the pedo off of black mirror)
becky - lena dunham
stacey - kate upton
chad - chloe grace moretz

I liked this movie because something very similar happened to me in real life with a guy that was sort of like me and a girl I liked.

>A girl siding with the virgin

Who drew this shit, a fucking normie?

Chad - John Pirruccello

stale meme

She turns out to be a lesbian, so he still never has a chance

This is one of the worst threads on Sup Forums in a while.

Virgins never interact with women, despite wanting to be with them they avoid any form of contact because they wouldn't know what to say or act around them, so OP's pic would be only about Chad, Stacey and Becky.

It's like when women tried to make the equivalent of the word "fap" and came up with something a lot less catchy (shlick or something like that).
Females are the chinese of the genres.

>sequel
>Chad accused of cheating in Mr. Normies math test since score is just as good as Virgin
>Mr.Normies accused Virgin of willingly helping Chad cheat despite Virgin hating Chad due to first movie
>As both are close to facing being expelled due to liberal school districts policy on cheating, both team up to take down the devious Mr. Normies
>Chad vs. Virgin 2: Cheat Day
>Coming soon

genders* you dumbfuck foreigner

You're full of shit, I don't see any woman being included in my virginity.

>the original virgin walk was an amusing checklist everybody could identify with
>virgins take it and ruin it with their stupid memery and us vs them mentality
Autists ruin everything.

Fixed

Tyrone and la'quisha?

My idea is better, introduce her as a promiscuous slutty dyke and halfway through the movie the virgin finds her getting plowed by chad

You guys don't understand why Becky (chestlet) is here.

Chad is the captain of the football team, stacey is the head cheerleader, virgin is the beta autist that can't interact with girls, Becky is staceys pathetic orbiter who thinks she will one day have chad.

This really isn't that complicated. And for the record, virgin/Becky aren't fat because fat neckbeards have never been part of the joke, literally no one cares they exist.

But that movie already exists

Casting is over.

The Cuck

I remember that, god I hate women so fucking much
JUST FUCK OFF, GET OUT OF MY SAFESPACE

>explaining a meme seriously
>getting mad at people "not getting" a meme
This is autism taken to a whole new level. You are also wrong, btw.

It's still better than endless DC/Marvel marketing threads

>tfw I was good friends with the biggest chad in my high school (the kind of guy to get a blowjob in the student council conference room)
>sat near one another in math class and cheated together (he remembered all the formulas and I applied the and did the calculations)
>went to parties and gatherings together and I got popular and well liked by proxy (I still didn't want to fuck any Stacys)

What can I say, it was absolute kinography.

Chad is blonde so you know the novie version would end up gay, cuck or a murderer

Fuck off, roastie. Stop trying to insert yourself where you don't belong. There is no alpha/beta dichotomy with women. Thots are thots.

Not really, even those aren't this disgustingly normie.

>Cheat Day

No one got mad, neckbeard.

kino

Are you retarded? There is 100% alpha and beta females. They just don't interact with each other the same way alpha and beta males do

>They just don't interact with each other the same way alpha and beta males do
Which makes the whole concept useless and redundant. They all get easy sex, their only (non)problems are just being jelly of some girl that has bigger tits or shit like that.

how would the movie pass the bechdel test otherwise?

Aye.

"Virgin vs Chad 4: Rise of the Beta" was the best one