youtube.com/watch?v=t5NjcZRbPrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poundshop Bill Burr

No comedian is funny.

Possibly Bob Mortimer

Rhinosaurus.

norm macdonald is the greatest comedian alive

dangerfield is the greatest ever

Listened to 4 hours of podcasts last night, all worth it.

I don't know who he is except from seeing him on a couple panel shows like QI. But if that's the same guy that made fun of those 6 year olds doing shakespeare then he's amazing.

Yes it is. Just look up his compilations on YouTube and you'll piss yourself .

I remember seeing him live a few years back in the Lockepedia show in Hammersmith Apollo.

Someone challenged him to make a skit about gravel and the madman actually fucking did it and made everybody shit themselves laughing. He's one funny man.

>Bob Mortimer

This. Funniest panel show guest by far. His stories on Would I Lie to You? had me in tears the first time I heard them

>American comedians

There are people in this thread that don't know he gave Benedict Wong his big break
youtube.com/watch?v=IF58cOGfzAs

Fucking love this guy. Is he done with Cats does countdown now? It seemed to run its course a while ago

>frog posters

He seemed to be sick of it.
Was quite vocal about not liking it when on the show and it didn't look to be an act.

They fucked up 8 out of 10 cats anyway. It was so shit they had to move it to E4. Should of just cancelled the show because it's nothing without Sean and Jon

Nobody is funnier than nathan fielder

Frankie Boyle.

When he roasted Bruce Forsyth it was incredible:

youtube.com/watch?v=rR9EjS7sUFU

I like Jimmy Carr more.

That was absolutely awful. The fuck is wrong with you?

sean lock, miles jupp and bob mortimer are about the only decent comedians now desu. lee mack can be ok, but only on wilty

the episode where he drinks the soup was kino

i don't know any of his bits but I flicked through channels one night and saw one of his jokes about Jif turning into Cif

had a bit of a chuckle.

I don't even know who this is

Norm Macdonald is such an enigma. The stuff he says has no right to be as funny as it is. He and Bill Burr's appearances on Conan are always fantastic.

He come out Stew

My personal fav is sam hyde

a shitty c-list comedian who only gets work on gameshows because he's as funny as bowel cancer

don't believe me, watch this retarded shit..

delete

These days, if you say you're English...

I've been accused of being a James Acaster shill before on Sup Forums, but to me he's like a younger Sean Lock, and about the only young comedian I can stand.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hYfYQYU3ak&t=163s

have a look at 15 storeys high
youtube.com/watch?v=IF58cOGfzAs

Most of what makes his jokes funny is the delivery. The "what are you, retarded? Sorry. What are you, down syndromed?" and the "9/11 was a national tragedy" jokes are as funny as they are because of the way he says them.

pound shop jerry sadowitz
your a fucking nigger

*you're
FTFY

>jerry sadowitz
You, Stewart Lee and me are the only people with any love for Jerry Sadowitz

came here to post this, his fans are all cunts though but i think that means he's had the desired effect desu

My favorite comedians deliver their jokes with confidence, but not so much that they seem smug about them. Some people will say their shitty jokes with such confidence that it just upsets me. I don't really know anything about comedy but that's what I think at least.

Every joke Jimmy Carr has come up with is something I could do as well if I just thought "what would be a raunchy thing to say right now?" He's never made one unpredictable joke

>jimmy carr after every joke

>english comedian
>dese days if u shay dat ?????? den roashtin a ?? and den a ????? we ought to shag a ??? ?????? ????!
Remember, there is more to pronunciation than you're molars and cheek, brits.

am i the only person who thinks there is any crossover between sam hyde and stewart lee, i think theyve cultivated their audience in a similar way except one does standup the other sketch comedy
im probably just being a retard though, havent been able to find anyone who watches both of them to ask

>joke Jimmy Carr has come up with
user...

If you want to see a strange side of Stewart Lee, watch the podcast he did with Richard Herring
He drinks a lot through it which isn't surprising but when he laughs, he laughs like a crazy old man you would find down the canal, huffed up on meths.
youtube.com/watch?v=br7sxRPqMZU

Jump to 19:55 to see an example

I like both and never really considered it until now, but I'd say you're right.

>Ah ha HAAA

ratko mladic has let himself go

I always thought it was funny that he defends PC culture when he's not PC at all

Try harder next time slugger

PLAY IT AGAIN

brits: stewart lee, frankie boyle, brian limond, ricky gervais
yanks: dave chappelle, chris rock, george carlin

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, NOSTALGIA IS OUTLAWED... OR AT LEAST IT WAS, IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS

>brian limond
Kill jester

>no armando ianuccii
youtube.com/watch?v=mvexwF2HLJs
ban assualt bags

this man gets it
youtube.com/watch?v=t5NjcZRbPrk

also chris morris

>ricky gervais
Annoying cunt

He does the deadpan, grumpy old man humour really well.

My favourite Sean Lock moment has to be when he was on the Big Quiz of the Year in 2008 and after they had the school children doing the play he went on a rant about how shit they were at it.

Remember when this faggot was on 8 out of 10 cats?
Neither does anyone because he was so forgettable

Whose idea was it to put him next to fucking James Corden? Or invite James Corden for that matter