youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
youtube.com/watch?v=LSCDGY-mQAQ
youtu.be/NJydVKTJYJg
hooktube.com/
streamable.com/9qete
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capeart is back

>Danny Elfman
Wanna know how I know this entire film will be a steaming pile of shit?

>no Man of Steel theme or motifs

Holy fuck this is bad

Admittedly, I haven't watched capeshit since TDK, but god damn this is so formulaic and generic. Like how do adults get excited for this shit? It sounds like it was created by an algorithm based on every other capeshit soundtrack. It's so inhuman, so plastic and fake.

This actually sounds great though.

most generic shit i think ive ever heard

what happened to the last guys, zimmer and junkie xl? their shit was obnoxious but at least it had identity

Whedon replaced them because people were liking DC's scores too much

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN USED HIS BURTON THEME

And at 53:33 there's hint of The Avengers theme.

lol joss whedon is a disaster artist

hes lucky the first avengers even worked

Junkie XL was replaced but Zimmer has said that he never intends to work on a superhero film again.

>tfw danny elfman made god tiee music in oingo boingo then went on to be a sellout and make shit movie music

There's always stuff missing off official soundtrack releases. I have hope still

Kek

The Story of Steppenwolf is great

Someone point me in the direction of the Batman theme.

53 minutes

A small snippet of the Wonder Woman theme and it's completely neutered.

Danny Elfmans shit doesn't fit the CGI fest of this movie. It fitted Spider-Man perfectly but this is so out of place

Fucking awesome.

It could still be in the movie though, maybe its not on the soundtrack since it wasn't composed by Elfman

Hopefully that means that Elfman's kept his fingers of it and it's just going to be Zimmer's original even though that would stand out like a sore thumb in this sea of mediocrity.

This is so good! Have you guys preordered your tickets yet? I'm using fandango to get mine! Can't wait!

>they're literally gonna play some 4 year-old Zimmer tracks off a CD to compensate for Elfman's incompetence

You're baiting but JL's sales were 25% higher than Ragnarok. Source was posted in another thread, from the box office board.

Good.

Thanks.

BTAS end credits theme is at 53:56
Based Dan the man

The Man of Steel soundtrack sold very very well, WB has a good reason to want to include it.

So Bland. So Generic. We've reached new levels of trash.

>the only good thing in all of the soundtrack is when he copied his better theme

whoa

This
Even the Avengers theme is more unique and memorable than this "Justice League Theme"

And not that I liked the Wonder Woman theme, but he made it sound like garbage

Huh? He's one of the best movie composers. He has gone downhill in the last decade though. His last really good score was probably Hulk.

it sure is that's why elfman shoved it in the Justice League theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

How do you know? You haven't seen the movie yet. Maybe it fits perfectly.

Didn't you hear Anti-Hero's Theme? I liked that one, it's right before Come Together.

>DCucks spend years shit talking MCU's soundtracks
>For the main movie they have Danny Elfman doing one a lot more generic than his own in Avengers

I'm about 10 minutes in and it's way better than his Avengers score. Did you even listen to it?

it's like pottery

Riiiight

He also used some of his Julk (2003) theme at 21:12

*Hulk

It's more likely that he is just a hack who keeps slipping into the same stuff
His Flash 1990 theme is pretty much the Batman 1989 theme

>it's a generic orchestral score episode

There's literally nothing memorable, he only kept wonder womans theme, jesus christ

And probably because Warner forced him to keep it

>he only kept wonder womans theme

>the world needs superman
>a new hope
>ideal of hope not woven into either of those tracks

54:40

[öspoiler]AMERICA!!!! ;_;[/spoiler]

H-Hey, it sounds pretty good guys, r-right?

>Leaked

Oh no...it got "leaked"

P-please don't view this advertising for our poverty spec CGI capeshit....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not giving him credit for actively placing his themes back in, with the exclusion of Batman. I simply think at this point he is too derivative of his own style that he is most likely reusing his own orchestrations without realizing he is doing so. In short, I agree. He is a hack who can't come up with new material that isn't generic or completely without identity.

I won't lie. "Then there were three" makes me feel like I'm a kid watching BTAS or '89 all over again.

...and 35:44

Just the 1989 batman theme immediatly makes that soundtrack better than the MoS/BvS crap.

No Superman theme dropped, fuck elfman and fuck this shit if its not snyder im not involved

>No Superman theme
54:40

54:48 you faggot.
Also none of the heroes has their dedicated soundtrack.
I would be glad if superman wasn't in this movie. MoS and BvS were terrible mistakes.

Are you fucking kidding me i fucking called it i fucking called JOHN WILLIAMS THEMERE

WTF HOW DO YOU GO FROM ZIMMER TO SOME BRYAN SINGER SHIT?

Bvs haz an amazing score, this is my world stumps on everything elfman has donde since 95.

And No, his Spiderman work was shit too.

God I'm actually sad. I don't like capeshit, Im not the target audience, but I feel like Disney buying star wars and wb treatment of zack Snyder are marks of the end of actual big blockbuster movies. Now after avatar there will be no more actual art or efforts in big movies

Fuck I'm mad.

>Bvs haz an amazing score
No lmao. Hanz is a hack and it's a miracle that 2049 soundtrack was good.

Batman '89 is and will always be GOAT. I'm such a nostalgiafag.

BvS and MoS were both inspired and also the first things he wasn't doing by the numbers. Go fuck yourself in a long time.

Think he means Zimmer's Superman theme, fellas.

When you skip through it, at least an hour of this is the exact same generic action riff with a choir making ah noises. So inspired, so interesting. I mean, decent for a standard background track, but nothing special. Sometimes seems like they could just use tracks from the last five-hundred of these and recycle them. Save them a couple bucks.

Ok the main theme is kinda cool. Wouldn't call it epic. I do miss the zimmer sound.

No you. In two fucking movies about super heroes he wasn't able to put a memorable theme.
It's just war drums (like always), oh and heres some electric guitar because USA!

NEW MARVEL SOUNDTRACK
youtube.com/watch?v=LSCDGY-mQAQ

I hope no one from Sup Forums is lurking because this is really embarrassing

You're a fucking idiot. Even Elfman's Planet of the Apes theme is better than anything from Mos or bvs. Get some taste.

zimmer is a talentless casio wanker kraut and anyone who calls themselves junkie xl is a certified faggot. eat a dick

Get the fuck out, Marvel drone.

Which was shit. Be thankful it's not in here.

oh no, what will limpwristed beta male hipsters raised by single mothers think of this, my heart cant take it

how are you THIS delusional lmao

This OST is shit. I'm sure they won't even make the scenes better.

Don't worry some fan will re edit the movie with Hans Zimmer music.

>Zimmer fan
>calling others delusional
Holy fuck dude. Check out a mirror sometime. Hans is shit.

youtu.be/NJydVKTJYJg
It's not electric guitar you deaf retard

YESSSSSSSSS CHRISTOPHER REEEVES SUPERMAN THEME!!!!!

THIS SI GOING TO KILL ANY MARVEL FILM NOW!

>electric guitar

Kek. Just shut up.

>Don't worry some fan will re edit the movie with Hans Zimmer music.

I'm hoping for that. The Snyder cut may come out if the fan edit without the reshots gets popular on torrent.

Social media embargo lifts tomorrow.

JOHN WILLIAMS THEME
O
H
N

W
I
L
L
I
A
M
S

so much better than BROUA BROUA from dickmer and JUNK XL

lol have you ever been to Sup Forums? their music taste is trash they only listen to kpop and alt-rap

oh no, what will teenage alt-right cucks think of this, my le heart cant take it xd

>Use Animated Batman theme
>Use Williams Superman theme
>Use Flash TV theme
>Use Spiderman theme
>Use Avengers theme

>Don't ever use pre-established themes from the DCEU for whatever reason

I don't understand this shit

They were saying it lifted next week on the dceuleaks reddit

ELFMAN ONLY DOES ELFMAN THEMES

The main riff of the ww one is in one of the songs, if they dont use the theme from MoS i SWEAR

It's tomorrow.

>Blocked.
can someone upload it somewhere else :
hooktube.com/

They clearly didn't

Wonder Woman vs Doomsday Elfman style.

streamable.com/9qete

Sounds like absolute shit. The electro chello and music were based on Etruscan music. Now they are gone. Fuck the music is shit. Sounds like a highschool band trying to play some terrible nirvana song

>everyone hating on the cello
>"muh cello"
Pick a narrative already.