Doctor Who General /who/

Fuck off boardies

There's already a nuthread, you numpty.

The drawing's work a lot better because they portray more emotion than what we've seen of Jodie as the Doctor.

As a sidenote, the artist is retarded, they have given her the 11th Doctor's Screwdriver despite Peter Capaldi having a new Screwdriver to use.

Which is dying, you big silly ass.

JUST

>'member the 70s?

>GTFO muh safespace REEEEEEEEEE: Part 2

Shit mane, I was just thinking I need to watch more TWD when this post popped up. Spooky.

So you make another thread rather than trying to breathe life into the one that's already there?

You really don't need to watch it. I've given up after season 7

>THIS SHOW IS SHIT!! THIS SHOW IS SJW TUMBLR LEFT TRUMP VIRTUE SIGNALING SHIT BLACK COCKS WHY DO PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHOW!!
>Fuck off
>REEEEEEE MY OPINIONS FUCK YOUR SAFESPACE REEEE

Oh wait, there's two new ones. My bad.

I find it very disrespectful to the memory of Robin Williams.

I guess the boardies finally fucked off, now lets talk about Doctor Who

Holy strawman, Batman.

The memory of Robin Williams is the memory of an unfunny and untalented drug addict. You can't really disrespect that.

I don't mind it overall but I absolutely hate the exposed shins. I feel cold just looking at them. Trousers should cover your shins all the way to your shoes, at least enough to overlap with your socks so your shins aren't exposed. I don't want Jodie's shins to be cold.

Why do you keep posting this thread?

Some muslims wear short trousers so that they don't come into contact with their shoes which they consider unclean. Maybe it's a nod to them.

>People like this show
>British """""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""

The middle of her body is too short

I'm still here. Still wanna know what kind of thing it would take for you stubborn autists to drop the show. Think you're just scared of having to part ways with this little community in this general here, so you grit your teeth and tolerate the bafflingly retarded shit happening to the show right now just to have something to talk about with your e-friends. That's okay I guess.

Yeah, I think a lot of American shlock is still better than most of what we get over here. Not really a great appraisal of yank TV so much as a damning indictment of our own.

Why do you keep posting in it?

I feel like they thought they had to make the as unsexual as possible