Was Scully the progenitor of the "cold, rational, objective" stereotype character that would be more and more popular...

Was Scully the progenitor of the "cold, rational, objective" stereotype character that would be more and more popular? Some of the shows like Bones and The Big Bang Theory among others have a character or more that are of that sort.

self-bump

is the picture (circling around internet) of her in tight catsuit real or photoshop?

Post Scullys

Why would I do that?

>no scully gifs, jesus christ
Also how the fuck is there a female protagonist progenitor in the big bang theory? If anything modern shows need to use the Scully model for their characters rather than the ultra stronk "FEmale lead"

Mulder hit that so many times, he is a role model.

Skullys?

Sadly I only have the two

Last one for me

is anyone else hyped for the new season or just me?

>how was he able to see through the disguise

errrrr not really sure, but I'll still watch it. Season 10 was more of a parody about the x-files

I am.
I really wish Vince was coming back though, it's a shame he isn't.

She is selling her used shoes for charity.
at 610$ so far

t.co/1X76JlE08e

>When a young woman asked "Are you aware that you are the source of erotic dream material for thousands and thousands of ladies around the world?", he replied "May all your dreams come true".
>Nimoy speculated that Spock appealed to women because down comes a stranger—tall, dark, thoughtful, alien and exotic. Somewhat devilish in appearance. He has a brilliant mind, the wisdom of a patriarch and is oh, so cool.
>With one raised eyebrow, he suggests he is above game-playing and role-playing—which are just hangovers from Earth's Victorian Age—that he and he alone understand the deepest needs and longings of the Earth female.

The fact that the woman was the rational skeptical scientist and the man was the kooky believer was why (((they))) approved nine seasons of the x-files.

That being said, it's still a great series

>Scully
>object
"Scully there's something weird going on"
"don't be stupid Mulder there's never anything weird going on"
"Scully you were an alien rape baby or something and we just found out our boss's wife was a literal succubus"
"don't be stupid Mulder it's just the wind"

I'm going to say no?

can we all put some money down and halfies on a pair? why does she push fetishes on her fans

nice waifu thread, i miss watching xfiles

Is this real?

I know this is a waifu thread, but no.

Best on-screen couple.