Are you going to be on the right side of history this weekend Sup Forums by boycotting Daddys Home 2 starring this pig...

Are you going to be on the right side of history this weekend Sup Forums by boycotting Daddys Home 2 starring this pig Mel Gibson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-hCGHjXrlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine the shitstorm when his cop movie comes out.

daddy's home was pretty hard to watch

it's like the cuck memes came to life

imagine white knighting something as shit as Daddys Home 2

maybe you should reexamine your life, OP

Based daddyposter

Im seeing it BECAUSE hes in it

>t. kike

Literally this. Hate comedies, hate Hollywood. But the Mel sells.

Mel Gibson is a piece of shit who never made up for any of his bullshit.

But my god, the Duplass brothers are talentless, self-important, pretentious hacks.

>people still seething cause mel hates perverted hollywood jews like any rational person

Brave. Not all heroes wear capes.

I'm looking forward to his tweet boycotting I Love You Daddy

i couldn't believe the fucking synopsis after i read it. Wahlberg's involved too right? Holy shit, they're honestly giving no fucks at all.

unironically this. IMO Gibson is one of the most interesting filmmakers (and actors I guess) today.

>why won't people watch my movies reeeeeeeeeeeee!

LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY THE ARGUMENT GIVEN

>BC ITS 2017

MEMES HAVE GONE TOO FAR

Did you think Hacksaw Ridge was worth a shit? Because it fucking wasn't.

Brad pls go

>many other grreat Movies
>Like Creep 2 in theaters now!

these people know, that marky mark killed a vietnamese guy, right?

This 100x this

Hacksaw Ridge was pretty retarded, to be fair. youtube.com/watch?v=r-hCGHjXrlg

Are you talking about Dragged Across Concrete?

>PLEASE WATCH CREEP 2

Yeah, the premise sounded insane, I had to re-read it since it was the cops looking for revenge for being corrupt and being found out. The fuck?

APOCALYPTO IS OBJECTIVELY RIL GUD

THE PROBLEM WITH HACKSAW RIDGE WAS SOME OF THE COMICALLY OVER TOP GORE EFFECTS, VINCE VAUGHN CANT DRILL SERGEANT TO SAVE HIS ASS, AND THAT AUSSIE JEW ANDREW GARFIELD CANT CARRY A MOVIE LET ALONE DO AN AMERICAN SOUTHERN ACCENT

AKA IT WAS DA JOOZ, MEL WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

>The script centers on two policemen, one an old-timer (Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vaughn), who find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics become the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due, but instead find far more than they wanted awaiting them in the shadows.

How do you think the meme started in the first place?

BECAUSE IT STARS MEL GIBSON AND IT'S 2017

>some nobody
>cutting out the likes and retweets
It was like, 5 collectively, wasn't it? Is Sup Forums really going to pretend that this is a big thing and not just some random twitter autist?

Mark didn't kill anyone, he just roughed him up a little.

Imagine the shitstorm when the Gibson/Vince Vaughn/Craig Zahler cop movie comes out next year

DUPLASS IS A NOTABLE MUMBLECORE INDIE FAGGOT

SHIT! VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT! OH HI MARK

>please don't watch this movie because it stars an actor whom I don't like.

KEK, what is this shit? Is he a 10yo girl?

>348 Retweets 3,984 Likes

Okay . . . . . I mean, maybe Mel has just gotten shittier as a director, but the first two acts of Hacksaw Ridge were saccharine shit that never effectively made the main character's struggle feel like anything more than Hallmark level oppression. The third act had some real quality shit, but it wasn't worth sitting through an hour-and-a-half just to get to that point.

I really like most of Mark Duplass' content (Togetherness is kino) but this triggered me

Mel did nothin wrong amd hes a saint compared to the hollywood liberals

Eh, on the flip side of that, seen posts of Sup Forums getting angry at Trump references on Mr Robot, and boycotting anything they feel is against their politics.

Everyone's a bunch of whiny shits, really.

WATCH APOCALYPTO ITS BY FAR MEL'S BEST WORK, VERGING ON MALICK TIER AUTEURISM

I thought it was pretty great, loved how it laughed at genere’s cliches and executed them at the same time.

>he just roughed him up a little.
He fucking blinded a man for life

>cruise control for cool

>for life
>life
So he's clearly not dead then.

Most people don't actually believe the shit they post on twitter. It's just virtue signaling.

How can you boycott a movie? I don't go to the cinema for 99% of movies, not because I choose to I just never even consider going to see them.

marks friend lied for ten years about being in the trade center during 9/11
i think thats much worse than anything mel did

Hardly qualifies as "being roughed up a little" either.

I understand the sentiment, but I don't agree with this at all. Yeah, people want to show off how good and progressive they are, but a lot of people do get caught up in it uncritically and spew the sort of shit the Duplass brothers do.

Oh he's friends with that guy? That makes this kind of juicy. I think Gibson is a shit worthy of criticism, but the fact that he'd be willing to be friends with that guy while talking shit about Gibson is funny.

waht friend

>Mark Duplass

Every time Crowder has him on I fucking cringe at this hipster and his bullshit.

Meant to quote

It's 2017! The current year!

Gonna go out to see it just because of Mel now. ...haven't even seen the first one either

Room 104 is cold garbage.

Kys namefag

the other main guy from the league, not kroll
i dont know if he is still friends with him but he was. gave up following the league after season three

who the fuck is mark duplass?

what's with the weird father figure complex surrounding Mel? Big deal he shits on lefties and kikes

How would you like it if your gold digging eastern European whore refused to blow you before the hot tub? Not very good I'd imagine.

No one has even said "dad" or anything like that... Stop dreamin... giiiirl

As far as I know Mel Gibson never jerk his gurkin in front of others, tried to have gay sex with underage boys, never pressured young impressionable girls into having sex with him for roles.
What did he do wrong?
He’s alright in my book, will watch

No way i was watching Daddy's Home 2 anyway but "plenty of great movies this weekend" wtf is this guy smoking? We're in the post hallowene pre oscarbait portion of the year. there's fuck all to see unless you're a drooling retard who watches capeshit.

>IMPLYING SHE SHOULDN'T JUST SMILE AND FUCKING BLOW HIM
B E F O R E THE JACUZZI

LETS BE HONEST NOW, WHAT OTHER PURPOSE COULD SHE POSSIBLY EVEN SERVE

MEL IS A PRACTICAL REALIST, BITCH RENEGED ON THE IMPLIED BARGAIN OF MARRIAGE, HER BACKSTABBING TAPE ONLY STRENGTHENS HIS CASE

Right, that excuses his behaviour. How silly of me.

lol Mark Duplass what the fuck man? played the worst character in The League, made some shitty HBO series that was canceled after two seasons, did some boring movies nobody cares about, and he thinks he can talk shit?

talked shit about jews and niggers
he's also christian and conservative

Because using words is so much worse than raping children and women, molesting interns, and all the other shit the righteous Hillary-supporting liberal celebs are doing, right?

It shows how the left has no moral compass at all.

Who is mark duplass

People should avoid it because it's a shitty movie, not because Mel is in it. Though Mel is probably one of the better elements, i imagine.

because he's actually talented and had his career torpedoed for going on a few drunken rants

meanwhile half of the people in Hollywood are rapists and the other half pretends they don't know about it

Is that it?

Just ranting and being drunk has him black listed?

nigger hacksaw ridge was capeshit

Drunken ramblings about Jews, mainly.

>Will Ferrell movie
>no cuck memes
pick one

>never made up for any of his bullshit

dude, with all the shit that's been coming out about all these pervy kikes does calling out the Jews and yelling at your gold-digging whore wife really matter? Mel is a saint compared to the majority of Hollywood