The Believer (2001)

surprisingly very good, required viewing for both Sup Forumsacks and kikes
a great study of man's struggle for identity and rebellion against nature
shame that the only thing some people get out of it is "lmao Gosling with swastika"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros
henrymakow.com/the_nihilist_the_nazi_the_jew.html
ok.ru/video/34322713321
youtube.com/watch?v=df0TQJBkPP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the FUCK do I watch it then.

Can only find shitty dvdrips or 360p streams.

Oh great goosefags just found that film, sooner or later they'll all be circle jerking over it like 2049. Mainly cause they want their boipussy ploughed by gosling

if you can't settle for a dvd rip, don't bother getting into cinema
lots of insanely good movies will never be available for a commercial hd release, let alone a torrent or stream

nah man just want to discuss the actual film

Late 90s early 00s were great years for Sup Forumsike movies me and my skinhead friends get to the cinema to ge watch them gets hypend and then going around the streets searching for some action. Great days.

You and your friends are white trash

>uhmmhuh

No we were skinheads

That romper stomper theme song is still goat imo and i'm not even that much into RAC/skinhead music

did you also joke around with deli owners?

it's by the book jewlywood "poisoning the well" jew propaganda shit

I watched it yesterday after seeing a Sup Forums thread on it. It was ok. Definitely not kino

>romper stomper
Russell Crowe at it's finest

what didn't you like about it?

>JEW JEW JEW JEW
Is this what you think about all day?

Why is the hole not between the cheeks?

>JEW JEW JEW JEW
>Is this what you think about all day?
you need to go back, JIDF

movie was really mediocre. ry guy makes it tolerable. intro scene was good. really retarded how all the skinhead dudes are just committing crimes and planning murders like thats what we do lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

The part where he confronts the Jewish dude was filmed in my neighborhood

it's not off the 1 line

This is based on a true history, about a KKK member.

>This is based on a true history, about a KKK member.
Hmm, wonder why jews found an interest in this story?

It's not based on true story, it was inspired by a real guy, was a member of the american nazi party and then KKK member.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

>Henry Bean, the director, says Hollywood distributors rejected it after an audience of Jewish matrons at the Simon Wiesenthal Center gave it the thumb's down. Bean never made another movie. This is the state of intellectual life in the United Shtetls of America.

henrymakow.com/the_nihilist_the_nazi_the_jew.html

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1F167985C92E8F636B7E1C9492EB1B527713A24D

there you go, best quality possible

there is not a BluRay Rip

the best you can find is a DVDRip

It's more about masculinity than anything else. Ryan's character simply cannot believe the jewish people simply "allowed" themselves to be massacred and didn't do anything (in his conception); he hates them because he's ashamed of how weak they were.

That's why he works out so much, begs the people he bullies to hit him and is so violent. He's obsessed with the concept of power, which the nazis had in that situation.

Of course, everything is much deeper than just being "weak" or "strong" in the end.

Gay jews making a movie about nazis and masculinity. Really makes me think.

that doesn't fit my narrative soo uhhmm.... SHUT THE FUCK UP JIDF

ok.ru/video/34322713321

So, samefag, your contention is that LIBERAL GAY JEWS who write for the village voice, rolling stone, and books about the holohoax etc. made a pro-Nazi movie?

Or is it that some other jews don't like Nazis being given any sort of spotlight at all?

Unsure if stupid or shilling.

I'm not same faging. my point is that movie isn't either pro or anti-nazi, doesn't matter who wrote it.

>doesn't matter who wrote it
Any theories on why gay jews took such an interest in a story about nazis and masculinity?

Nothing like a night of Ultra Violence with the ol' Droogs eh?

>GOY GOY GOY GOY GOY

Is this what you think about all day?

>American nazi party
>KKK
>is really a filthy kike

Really makes you think

Hey shut the fuck up, GLR was a saint

Couldn't find it on youtube but doesn't that film have a scene where the goose goes to this girls room after she invites him for sex maybe? He climbs on the roof looks in the window and she's riding some other guy, knowing he's staring in the window like a ???? what's the name for someone
Who has that happen again?

>and i'm not even that much into RAC/skinhead music
Obviously, since that song is a commercial piece for the movie

No actual NS behind it at all

Does it make you feel less special knowing other people like the same things as you?

this

hollywood has always shite m8

youtube.com/watch?v=df0TQJBkPP4

pic related is the director of this

It's on amazon prime but the quality isn't great.