How come Kevin Spacey had his life destroyed just for picking up a child

And a (((woman))) gets away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2015/03/17/female-teacher-gets-prison-sex-student/24902401/
youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not posting the webm

you're scum, sub human scum

YOU JUST KNOW

because its different

Because boys like women not men

Only males can be sexual predators. That boy is assaulting her.

People like women and think they can do no wrong. People also think that men are disgusting animals who can't control themselves.

It's not for any complex reason at all. They just allow it for women because they "deserve" preferential treatment while men are considered disposable.

This gets me thinking. If a lady were to come out against, say, Finn Wolfhard and say that he assaulted her, would social media immediately take her side? How deep does this Womyn can do no wrong rabbit hole go?

Because it's /ss/

Actually fewer and fewer women are getting away with this. Like every week now you hear about school teachers getting suspended for having affairs with kids.

>suspended
Oh wow yeah they are sure cracking down on those pedophiles. Now they have to apply for a job at another school every few years, how tragic.

Only one way to find out. Make it happen.

If Finn Wolfhard assaulted a lady she'll probably take it as a compliment

I'm sure they have to register as sex offenders too. They might be banned from being teachers. If not, it's unlikely a school would hire a sex offender.

>implying any little boy would be mad at the fact that a semi attractive woman kissed him
All the mommy poster retards on Sup Forums would love for this to happen to them at a young age

That's still far from the repercussions that a male would receive in that situation

Oh really? What happens to men who get caught fucking their students?

...prison? is this a real question?

Prison and probably killed

>I'm sure they have to register
Women don't.

But the point is that they're not getting away with it.

Big Ray happens

Yes but having the consequences be a slap on the wrist is making a joke out of it when it should be taken more seriously.

Why is it important? Pedophilia is bad no matter of consequences.

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2015/03/17/female-teacher-gets-prison-sex-student/24902401/

Women get prison too, but I've heard that women get lighter sentences for all crimes compared to men.

If you get convicted for a sex crime then I'm pretty sure you have to register. Maybe it varies by state.

>Women get prison too, but I've heard that women get lighter sentences for all crimes compared to men
Yes on average they are not sentenced as often as men for the exact same crimes, and if they are they (on average) get lighter sentences for the exact same crime.

This woman was sentenced to 22 years in jail for having sex with three 17yo male students.

I think it's because women are more valuable to society than men on an individual level. I bet rich men get lighter sentences than women on average.

jesus christ

>I think it's because women are more valuable to society than men on an individual level
They aren't more valuable, they are just valued more by people. Which is unfounded.

Why isn't she locked up? This is sick

Not a word about this while Spacey gets blown to all hell.

KEK.

can this be our project for the day? seeing if we can get this picked up?

if demi did this to louis ck, louie would be in jail

fuck this isn't even a peck, this is sustained and passionate WHAT THE FUCK

Grown women with young boys wasn't that taboo more than 20 years ago. It wasn't until the 2000s when it started becoming gaining more attention

NICE

Nice!

nice

>yjk she blew him
it hurts to live

nice

It's because of their reproductive ability. You can make more babies with 9 women and 1 man than you can 9 men and 1 woman. More men means more competition. Only the most alpha man would get to breed with the woman, which would create 1 strong child. In the society with 9 women, maybe the man is average or weak, but he gets to create 9 weak babies. It's a matter of quality vs. quantity.

pretty sure she was 19 and he was 15 in this. Go back to your MRA subreddit

Is this a Make A Wish kid or a sick kid that requested to meet her? That's what I assumed

Yes but considering we have over 7 billion people now and we live in a pretty safe society that ability shouldn't be valued so highly. It makes sense if you're out in the wilderness, living in a village of 100 people. Now that doesn't count for shit, and people should realize that that biological bias and overestimation of womens worth can be discarded for a more neutral and equal estimation.

yer a wizard henry

I want this with audio so badly. I'm sure the context is just 'look how loving and affectionate we are' but I still want to hear what they are saying

That's how it should be. Whore.

either a wrap party for a movie they were both in, or he celebrated his birthday while he was making a movie with her and she dropped by his party (she was already drunk). i don't remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w

Who is that?

No, not Demi Moore.

It was probably the best day of his life. You're correct that these hyper-virgins need to fuck off

>when the lady won't stop kissing you and no one stops her so you go along with it

I was an unbelievable horndog at his age. I got away with soooo much. lol