I'm 24 years old

>i'm 24 years old
>look age up
>she literally was 24 in trading places

what the? why does she look middle aged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ItdVLbl6_ng?t=2m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=TcOWMohYTVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except she doesn't look middle aged; she looks 24. You're just a faggot millennial who thinks that anyone who looks able to take care of themselves and "adult" looks super old because you suck at life.

Jamie Lee Curtis looks like THAT?!

Wow, OP sure triggered a bitter roast. She looks like she's about to hit her 30's in that pic, gol damn

I'd drain my balls in it.
No ragrets.

she looks mid 20s to me. the short hair throws me off a little though.

You see her tits in this film. They look almost perfect and they are REAL

You go girl!

is that not david bowie?

She doesn't really look middle aged. She just looks older because she has strong, kind of harsh features that's all.

What do people in their mid 20s look like to you?

because s(he)'s a hermaphrodite

damn

She looks 20somrthing, but kinda manly.

That poster in the background. See You Next Wednesday.... Almost: See You Next Tuesday, CUNT. What did they mean by this?

The hair and make up make her look older.

would it be gay?

This, OP is clearly a millennial and doesn't realize that people dressed differently back then so he automatically assumes that different fashion style = old.

tits like that, and still technically has a vagina, not gay at all

Fuck the copypasta, JLC has always had some real dope titties that I wanna grab.

i like that she has an ugly face it makes her body hotter

HOMO HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HE'S A MAN HE HAS A PENIS
Y CHROMOSOMES
Y CHROMOSOMES

Imagine being Dan Akroyd

She either

a) Had really bad habits growing up.
b) Has fucked up genes.
c) A mixture of both.

faggots

Does "she" ever show "her" "penis"?

It took me while to figure it out what's wrong with her face but I think it's because it reminds me partially of David Bowie's. I would've still fucked her gladly, and the dance sequence in 'True Lies' never fails to give me a rod because she has a slamming body.

inb4 pasta

Not like they're 30

>there are literally "straight" men in this thread RIGHT NOW that wouldn't fuck prime time Jamie Lee
Methinks the faggots doth protest too much.

she always looked old

fpbp

Christian Bale was 26 in American Psycho. Ben Affleck was 24 in Chasing Amy. Vince Vaughn was 25 in Swingers and 26 in JP: Lost World. I think you just don't know what mid 20s looks like because you can't understand being an adult before you're at least 30.

I reaaaaaaally want to see Jamie get naked again as she is right now, I bet she still has the same rockin' tits.

and a beautiful grey bush pls

>tfw 23 and still look 13

Calm the fuck down.

I don't understand the "Jamie Lee Curtis is ugly" meme

Affleck did look really young in Chasing Amy

IMAGINE

I think it's just the haircut. Her face looks pretty young.

>25
>look 16
>mentally still 16

it's a complex feel desu

Perfect.

Her tits have no right to look that good at that age

>You will never suck on them as she holds you by the back of your neck and calls you her good boy

DAMN SHES STILL GOT IT

geez take it easy jamie you furious little goblin

It's pretty common for people late in their 20s in this day and age to dress like teenagers. People used to mature way earlier mainly because they had to. Nowadays it's more and more accepted that you remain a child way into your 30s - hell some people act like kids even when they already have their own kids

>She is a fan of World of Warcraft, and has attended ComicCon and BlizzCon incognito. She once helped her son Thomas create a cosplay of blood elf character Kael'thas Sunstrider, which he entered into a BlizzCon costume contest. Together they also got the chance to attend the premier of the Warcraft film on June 6, 2016, at The Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

BASED

I’m 35 and I still look younger than they did in all those movies.

Yep, 20s young adults today dress and act like teenagers.

>Christian Bale was 26 in American Psycho

She looks horrendous in that movie. There's a scene towards the end where you can clearly see (or not see) her elderly man ass through her clothes. I think it's the reveal scene.

>grey bush

It's because you're used to seeing JLC as an older woman so when you see her as a younger woman you're also seeing what she will look like as well as what she looks like.

tranny

Fun fact:

The girl Marcus Brody puts that fur coat on went on to originate the voice of Harley Quinn.

>youtu.be/ItdVLbl6_ng?t=2m43s

implants didn't look that real back then, hell, they still don't look that real now. she's 100% xx, even if she has some mannish features and you don't find her attractive.

this

Women age differently.

mind=blown

Truth.

/thread

lol gramps is mad

Haven't you seen Halloween, fag? She is a teen in that and still looks like an old man

almost. millenials never saw jamie lee curtis any youunger than 4, and she aged pretty well. so when they see a younger photo of her and she looks they same they think she looks 40 in her 20s when its more like she looks 20s in her 40s

Is this the one where she gets her tits out?

t. bugman redditors

White women do a lot of coke, pills, drink and tan when they are from 14+. If fucks up their skin and haven't realize what tremendous damage it does to your aging process. There is a reason why white men like Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson age really well and are considered sexy well into their 50s.

>Christian Bale was 26 in American Psycho
Holy shit, that's my age. God damn he looked way better than I do now.

>looks 24 in her 40s
>looks 24 ever
>developed "well" at any age

ISHIGGYDIGGLGBYTTQ+.

Bitches titties in this pic literally look like a mutant hybrid of the old crone's from the Shining and an orangutan in heat.

Nothing wrong with natural low hangers bud

She doesn't look middle aged. She looks like a young adult, which is what a 24 year old is. We're so used to seeing "adults" today who refuse to grow up and look like giant children, so real adults look really old to us.

t. low T hypothyroid beta, prematurely aging due to excessive polyunsaturated fat consumption

She looks really old, just look at her facial bone structure. I bet she looked really old at 13

now that's a redpill

This. She looks devastatingly hot, most 24 year old girls would sell their mother into slavery for a perfect pair of tits like Jamie's.

She looks good in OP - but she does look close to 40.

Because she has an angular face, with naturally thin lips and small-ish eyes, plus the short hair, all of which are associated with older female faces. The dark lipstick contributes to that effect, too.

FP fucking delivers again.

She doesn't look like a child like you do, soyboy

>tfw being clean shaven reduces you visible age by 5 years

I couldn't enjoy Halloween 1978 because this supposedly vulnerable teenager was being played by a what looked like a 30 year old man

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Let's all agree that she is a handsome woman.

Not ugly. Handsome.

some girls just have middle-aged woman face. turn off for me

I fucked a 53 yr old last week. I'm 27

ama

did she have problems getting wet?

did your dick droop when you saw her fully naked

i think she thought I was hot so not really.
when I first walked in the door I amost ran back to my car. but i maned up and fucked her. thank christ she didnt ask me to go down on her and we fucked in the dark

youtube.com/watch?v=TcOWMohYTVo

also I forgot to mention that her mouth tasted rancid. old people have bad breath

how long did it take the guy to cum?

SAVAGE
>fpbp

chortled

Will she suffer the same fate?

>several generations ago someone in their mid 20s was a sarge leading a platoon through Germany, now someone in their mid 30s is still living at home and has never had a full time job or serious girlfriend

#yolo

/thread

fighting wars for kikes is not something to be proud of.

>be you
>wearing your fedora
>peach fuzz beard
>slightly overweight
>look in mirror
>fuck yeah I still look like I did at 17!

Newsflash, you don't.

OP had a family

t. mid 30s is still living at home and has never had a full time job or serious girlfriend who honestly thinks WW2 was fought over the holocaust because that's what he read on an anime websites politics board

FUCK YOU!