Damn, i've never seen that before.

S N I T C H
N
I
T
C
H

He's smug because he knows he is right though

I guess nobody took him seriously sine everything he makes is terrible.

>exposed Hollywood's leches
>saved Star Trek
is Seth /ourguy/?

and fucked prime Daenerys

>inb4 he appears a family guy episode outing himself

is a he knows the future and how we are so fucked face

he is /family guy/.

Seth MacFarlane is gay, he is never seen with women, he very strongly supports gay rights publicly. There is a ton of women hate in Family Guy, particularly against Meg. He will come out at some point.

Gay or not, strongly supporting gay rights isn't any indication of being gay, it's being a good person. Why wouldn't he?

You will never tickle blond Alara

gays already have all their rights, there is nothing further to support, only gays pretend there is.

>After all these years, I have become the Family Guy.

Absolute kino

Was this even a joke or was he bitter about Singer for something?

Only women and gays really care about gay rights to that extent. Straight men don't really give a shit.

now its about acceptance (turning the kids gay)

He knows several rumors about hollywood, and exposed them in a joke form, so he cant be sued.

He's (((protected)))

>strongly supporting gay rights isn't any indication of being gay, it's being a good person
>666
You can't fool me, Satan.

>Gay or not, strongly supporting gay rights isn't any indication of being gay, it's being a good person.

top kek

>Seth MacFarlane is gay
You know he's banging pic related right?

no she is pure

You know he was "banging" Emilia Clarke in 2012 and blew it right? You know ten years ago he said in an interview he'd pin Justin Timberlake to the ground and force him to admit he's gay right?

he is banging my waifu?

WTF

giv stronk gf

weird, he didn't bother to date anyone during the years Family Guy was cancelled.

"blew it" Emilia is a crazy cat lady level chick

his knowledge and love of musicals should have made it obvious

>blew it r
What do you mean by that? Emilia Clarke is a fucking whale and she is disgusting as shit

It's so fucking beautiful that the only people left in Hollywood will be Seth and fucking Micheal Bay at this rate.

But again I remember reading about rather years ago right here on/tv/ in like 2012. All these stories coming out literally the only one I have been shocked about was none of them because I'd heard it all before.

What's really posing me is that agents are the facilitators of all of this and only two have been fired the pro and the dick grabber. They know all all all this shit and fuck all is happening to them.

Why are rednecks so obsessed with claiming without any evidence that people are gay? Obsessed.

Seth "The Pussy Slayer" MacFarlane

>good looking
>amazing voice
>successful at everything he does (regardless of wether one thinks its good or shit)
>captain in his own sci-fi tv series
>slayer of pussy
>not a faget nor degenerate child molester
jelly af

people have known about singer for years. they've known about louis ck, cosby, and kevin spacey for years too. the only difference now is, it's all getting mainstream press attention for some reason.

youtu.be/ygGy7xAGc0c?t=1m19s

To be fair, a lot of that shit was known publicly too, and no one gave a shit or even acknowledged it till now. I was seriously wondering when the damn would break, I mean we knew about Cosby since the early 90s.

Honestly, it is super convenient this happened right when Disney is looking to buy up the 20th Century. They are going to get a big chunk of Netflix's movies, and one of the biggest series they have is going to lose its main character.

O yes

After the purgue, Seth will be well posisioned to be one hollywood power.

We live in the best timeline.

he was a literal who those years, people stopped keeping track, it's not like he stopped fucking

Why haven't they killed him yet? He's obviously an enemy.

They tried. But then he just made them too much money. You never kill a cash cow that's just impossible for a Jew.

Cringe

That means nothing, really. Beards exist in hollywood, ESPECIALLY in hollywood.

His taste sucks. But I defend his right to date fugs.

Man the spacey stuff has been talked about for years on the internet, None of what we've heard over the past month is any new revelation. You guys are all just dumb

You have to be Weinstein levels of pussy popping to not be called gay in Hollywood.

Hi guise. What was >90000000 get?

It's a show even when it's not a show

He's got nothing to lose by coming out though

Nobody likes faggots. That's why there are no gay leading men actors.

I don't think he really knew. He just made some obvuious jokes about celebrities who've had rumors attached to them for years. He's just jumping n the bandwagon.

>MASSIVE late game face turn by MacFarlane
Didn't see that coming

>000000
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90000000/

hes banging Based Alara, and banged Daenerys. Is this man on a mission to bang every Sup Forums character I ever waifu?