NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY

>NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cef88F_uiw
youtu.be/owuy1AuourI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't even have a Rich Evans jerking off a porg in a video yet

he did something to a porg

didn't Mike literally call it in the last Nerd Review?

#translove!

YOU rewatch the whole thing and YOU let ME know

>complaining about your money maker
They'd have nothing to do if there were no Star Wars movies coming out. RLM literally owes the prequels for their existence and popularity.

Yeah we do. Last Nerd Crew. Keep up.

ENDLESS TRASH!

>They'd have nothing to do if there were no Star Wars movies coming out.
They seemed to do just fine all those years between the Prequel reviews and The Force Awakens.

>It's an Evans Family Christmas

I don't know why but the most off putting thing about this pic is the fact that they're both wearing the same Batman shirt.

"sister"

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

>4 more movies of star wars fan fiction
whats the point after Lucas dipped? The whole thing was based on his plots and ideas.

Memes aside, I'm legitimately happy as fuck for him. He's like the sad clown of RLM.

Rich's sister is kinda cute aside from being fat like Rich.

Rich's gf however...

why is Rich banging a girl THAT ugly?
I mean Rich is ugly but he is not a 0/10; plus he is internet famous

Im suprised he has a wife at all

>wife
Did they finally get married? He's been "engaged" for fucking years. Also how great do you think Mike's best man speech was?

mike probably got blasted and fell into the cake

ENDLESS TRASH

>mike is so drunk he can barely stand without help
>with slurring words he just keeps roasting rich, with constant interruptions where he nearly pisses himself laughing at his own jokes and has to stop and compose himself and tells himself that's enough before immediately launching into another burn at rich's expense
>everyone just sits in silence and endures it because they still remember what happened the last time somebody told mike no

>they still remember what happened the last time somebody told mike no
I wonder what happened...?

he stole Rich's car and drove it into the Milwaukee river

New Nerd Crew when
Apologize to Karin, you jerk.

I agree, I'm sure there's some 4/10 fan girl he could find. He's a funny guy who is sort of internet famous

He's been dating the same girl since she was 8 and he was 40, probably his first time, too. He truly is "our" guy.

The point is X-Wings. As long as X-Wings are on screen doing something cool these flicks will gross at least several hundred million.

Nothing the courts can prove.

what stream is this?
do they just randomly have wives and family members on?
do they think people would enjoy watching this?
does Jay have a wife?

>do they just randomly have wives and family members on?
Not usually. Rich's fiancee has been on a few times, but it's rare.

>do they think people would enjoy watching this?
I think they just do whatever they want.

>does Jay have a wife?
Doubtful but the truth is, we don't know. Jay seems to be smart enough to keep his life private and off social media.

>I think they just do whatever they want.
huh, I would've figured Jack would at least adhere to some sort of quality standard
I've only watched the Friday the 13th stream for Jay and the DuckTales stream which promises Jay, but is just 2 hours of Jack going mmhm mmhm mmhm mmhm mmhm

Jay IS the wife.

The webcam accidently came on while Rich's sister and fiance were there.

What happened to Jessi?

Too soon

STAR WARS CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

she hit the wall

the RLM Expanded Universe

We haven't even finished the last one! Star Wars films are supposed to be magical, and important cultural events. Now we're getting them every god damn year. Plus so far it's just be rehash borderline remakes.

The only Star Wars movie I have seen is episode 1 and I have no plans on seeing any more.

wow. that picture is just so unfortunate.

That stopped happening once the orignal trilogy wrapped up, and then EP 1 and 7 too but bc the novelty factor only

when will rich just admit he's having an affair with diet coke

Is it the fisheye effect or are his brothers legs like 2/3rd of the lenght they should be?

It makes me sad knowing fat ugly people like this exist. I take my genetics for granted so badly, and honestly, I don't feel like I even have that great of genetics, but when I look at this picture, I literally feel like I'm a greek god, 6'0, blue eyes, 170lbs, can eat anything and have low body fat. That probably seems average to a lot of you, but compared to these people, we might as well be a different breed.

>6'0
>170lbs
>this is a good thing
shoo shoo skelly

Mike, please

Disney has been saying they would do another trilogy all along.

I'm having a hard time telling where Richs boobs end and his stomach begins

No you're right, being a lazy fat slob that can't walk up a flight up stairs without gasping for air is much better than being a trim and fit.

emphasis on expanded

you can see why Rich has been screaming out for AAAAIIIIIIDDDDDDSSSSS all these years

>t. lonely virgin

>diet cokes

lol. only fat people.

Jay basically confirmed he's gay on pre-rec once

No he didn’t.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cef88F_uiw

don't play with my heart user

>work drive through
>guy comes up and orders a large roast beef sandwich with cheese and mayo added
>large curly fries
>2 apple turnovers
>cheese sticks
>and a large diet coke
>can literally feel gravity shift as they drive around to the window to pay

>do they just randomly have wives and family members on?
>do they think people would enjoy watching this?
>does Jay have a wife?

now I know that jay was 100% right about this site. bunch of fucking creeps

You really think Mike is mad about this? He built his career on talking about crappy sci-fi movies in a funny voice. The new sequels are basically his retirement fund.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

this. I workout 6 days a week and eat very healthy, but once a week I have one sugary delicious coke with dinner and I love it. Diet pop is just garbage.

They'll be making new Star Wars movies long after Mike dies.

In 2019.

>both Mike and Rich are 40
honesty RLM is running on fumes as it is

>fit
>170lbs
I think you mean skinnyfat

>honesty RLM is running on fumes as it is

idk, BotW is still great, sure they have some weak reviews and deserve criticism, but their subscriber count is still increasing at a healthy pace

>implying mike will be alive to see episode 10 at this rate of drinking

She looks like a cross between Jesse and Rich from some sort of teleporter accident from The Fly.

I miss Jesse, though.

That is Jesse

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

That is the thing that ate Jesse.

the sister is adorable. only ugly from being fat

his girl is really something else

jack=mike>jay>rich

prove me wrong

ATSTATST
TIEFIGHTERS
XWINGS
RED LIGHTSABER

>prove me wrong
Jack isn't rated the lowest. What else do I need to prove?

josh > max > jack > the rest

SPACE BATTLES

You guys happened. APOLOGIZE!!

ENDLESS TRASH

kek

SPINNING!

oh wow delete urself

THEY WILL BREAK NEW GROUND!

THERE WILL BE NO NEW GROUND LEFT, BECAUSE RIAN JOHNSON WILL BREAK IT! THEY'RE GONNA BREAK ALL OF IT!

Official Power Rankings:
Mike > Rich > Jay >> Jack > Everyone Else

Ew

You're in for a rude awakening after 35, my man, but enjoy yourself.

Which Clone Wars era was better?

youtu.be/owuy1AuourI
OH MY GAWWWD

I second this.

Mike when there's a Star Trek parallel > regular Mike > Rich > Jay when its weird shit > regular Jay > The Canadians > Josh > Len Kabisinski > Jack

That's a tough one, those are some great games, but I love the newer clone wars tv show

Thicc

I don't see what's wrong with this. 2s marry 2s.

Their commentary, critiques, and discussion are pretty relevant so age isn't really too much of a problem yet